India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

Kabir and Ananya's wardrobe! (Page 2)

Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Totally agree about kittu's outfits. In one of them even her straps were showing. Why can't she wear Kurtis like what she wore in ktlk?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Malikattrocks

Sanjana4Rajeev IF-Dazzler
Sanjana4Rajeev
Sanjana4Rajeev

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Yeah!! I agree with the above discussions. I really hope the production house reads this. No hard feelings but I have certain issues regarding Kritika's wardrobe. I personally believe that Kritika will look great in skirts, jumpsuits , and kurti. And they should make her hairstyle quite simple, like less soft curls will suit her the best. And for god sake, they should avoid using those glasses, and if they want to make Ananya geeky then they have lots of stylish glares which will suit her face structure.

And as far Rajeev is concerned, he should avoid wearing the same kinds of T-shirts in different colours because it looks really repetitive onscreen. I don't really mind semi-formal attire because it looks good on him, but for god sake they should avoid him wearing the same kinds of t-shirts. For me his best style was in Table no.21 and Left Right Left. Maybe something like this for Kabir..It will suit himBig smileBig smile These are my top three preference!! What say guys?

Edited by Sanjana4Rajeev - 03 May 2015 at 9:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyWidBrainMalika

meenu0527 Goldie
meenu0527
meenu0527

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Absolutely agree with everyone here. Someone send the link of this thread to Srishty Aarya then we hope for some changes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocks

AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz
AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Oh hold on!! Let me drool over those pictures first.. 
Agreed.. Rajeev in suits can simply make a woman swoon.. :P

I do like the tees and blazer look though.. Kinda gives him a casual appearance and adds on to Kabir's cool attitude.. 
But yeah, they should give him formal shirts at times.. (Captain Rajveer.) *Siiigh* 

As for Kritika, I think she's been wearing waay too many dull colours -beige, peach and white.. 
Even if it's a corporate office and she's a field reporter doesn't mean she can't wear bright shades.. Not flashy, but peppy..

More of blues, greens and reds.. we know Kritika can pull off almost everything! 
I like the stuff she wears at home more.. :P

P.S. PLease tweet the link to CVs and the actors.. :D

@ Malika - I wouldn't complain if Kabir wore the black tracksuit for the rest of the series.. :P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarmaBeautyWidBrainZannat.Maha149

rajeevkiijann IF-Rockerz
rajeevkiijann
rajeevkiijann

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

About Rajeev, he looks great in all his outfits Embarrassed

yap agree with u 

Zannat.

-.SapnokiRani-. IF-Addictz
-.SapnokiRani-.
-.SapnokiRani-.

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Kabir can change a little or not but Kritika LOL I really want her to look less like over dressed and more comfortable LOL and yes, I agree when you guys said that she needs to have less curls, that really takes the whole dressing sense away Ermm I want her to have a simple hairstyle and less curls Embarrassed 

Edited by -.SapnokiRani-. - 04 May 2015 at 12:18pm

Zannat.

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I don't mind her clothes, though I find it a little too gawdy for work. Media and stuff, you can go easy on formals and stuff. But not so casual! When no one else does that. His clothes, I had an issue right from week 1! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THAT GREEN SHIRT FOR CHRISSAKE! I don't know how to explain to the CVs. Improve Kabir's clothes damn it! He has like 2 shirts to wear. Barring the suits. Good post! Let them come and read this.xD Sorry. I am being a little too ... whatever... 

Zannat.

-.SapnokiRani-. IF-Addictz
-.SapnokiRani-.
-.SapnokiRani-.

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by najma123

I don't mind her clothes, though I find it a little too gawdy for work. Media and stuff, you can go easy on formals and stuff. But not so casual! When no one else does that. His clothes, I had an issue right from week 1! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THAT GREEN SHIRT FOR CHRISSAKE! I don't know how to explain to the CVs. Improve Kabir's clothes damn it! He has like 2 shirts to wear. Barring the suits. Good post! Let them come and read this.xD Sorry. I am being a little too ... whatever... 

Remember she's been wearing this yellow thing all last week? So the yellow cami is perfectly fine, but there was no need of adding the fluffy cardigan on top -_- that made me not like it LOL
yea, she can just wear casuals but not stylish LOL Nah man, I get you! LOL Kabir's clothes need to go lighter too LOL

Zannat.

Go to top