Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenu0527 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Absolutely agree with everyone here. Someone send the link of this thread to Srishty Aarya then we hope for some changes.
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh hold on!! Let me drool over those pictures first.. 
Agreed.. Rajeev in suits can simply make a woman swoon.. :P

I do like the tees and blazer look though.. Kinda gives him a casual appearance and adds on to Kabir's cool attitude.. 
But yeah, they should give him formal shirts at times.. (Captain Rajveer.) *Siiigh* 

As for Kritika, I think she's been wearing waay too many dull colours -beige, peach and white.. 
Even if it's a corporate office and she's a field reporter doesn't mean she can't wear bright shades.. Not flashy, but peppy..

More of blues, greens and reds.. we know Kritika can pull off almost everything! 
I like the stuff she wears at home more.. :P

P.S. PLease tweet the link to CVs and the actors.. :D

@ Malika - I wouldn't complain if Kabir wore the black tracksuit for the rest of the series.. :P

rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ttrocks

About Rajeev, he looks great in all his outfits 😳

yap agree with u 
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Kabir can change a little or not but Kritika 😆 I really want her to look less like over dressed and more comfortable 😆 and yes, I agree when you guys said that she needs to have less curls, that really takes the whole dressing sense away 🤔 I want her to have a simple hairstyle and less curls 😳  Edited by -.SapnokiRani-. - 8 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't mind her clothes, though I find it a little too gawdy for work. Media and stuff, you can go easy on formals and stuff. But not so casual! When no one else does that. His clothes, I had an issue right from week 1! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THAT GREEN SHIRT FOR CHRISSAKE! I don't know how to explain to the CVs. Improve Kabir's clothes damn it! He has like 2 shirts to wear. Barring the suits. Good post! Let them come and read this.xD Sorry. I am being a little too ... whatever... 
Originally posted by: najma123

I don't mind her clothes, though I find it a little too gawdy for work. Media and stuff, you can go easy on formals and stuff. But not so casual! When no one else does that. His clothes, I had an issue right from week 1! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THAT GREEN SHIRT FOR CHRISSAKE! I don't know how to explain to the CVs. Improve Kabir's clothes damn it! He has like 2 shirts to wear. Barring the suits. Good post! Let them come and read this.xD Sorry. I am being a little too ... whatever... 

Remember she's been wearing this yellow thing all last week? So the yellow cami is perfectly fine, but there was no need of adding the fluffy cardigan on top -_- that made me not like it 😆
yea, she can just wear casuals but not stylish 😆 Nah man, I get you! 😆 Kabir's clothes need to go lighter too 😆
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Ananya will go through transformation after loveee happens ðŸ˜³
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Ananya will go through transformation after loveee happens ðŸ˜³

I Hope you are right ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: zakter

I Hope you are right ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜‰

If this show goes past 100, I'm sure they'll change their wardrobe till then, if not now 😆 and if not wardrobe, then her hairstyle will deffo change, I'm 100% sure about that!!
Edited by -.SapnokiRani-. - 8 years ago
dhaakshu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agreed, they looked much better in the promos
Ananya's tops are loose
So my friend thinks she's fat ðŸ˜•
Both look awesome in the promos
Especially the one with just them
I like Kabir in formals and he looks cute in T-shirts
The first pic you posted would we nice, the second pic resembles Manav's style