ShivGaurilove Completed -pg72

Posted: 17 years ago

hey guys,

. I am gonna start a new fan-fic on gauri-shiv and its gonna be a lot different then whats going on in the drama right now.In this fan-fic shiv and gauri know each other since childhood and they secretly liked each other . they both had a secret conner for each other but they were too scared to admit that they like each other. they both are way to ziddi(stubborn) .

A little character introduction.

Shiv- played by Iqbal khan. He is very arrogant, he did his studies in U.S, a son of a big bussiness tycoon, a spoilt brat, and changes his girlfriends almost everyweek.

Gauri- played by Pallavi Subhash(I think that is what her real name is,if not then it is the same one in KAA). She is also a spoilt brat, youngest in her family, daughter of a big tycoon, agressive,a modern tye of girl, and did her studies in India.

Nikhila-(donno her real name). Shiv's mom, and a very nice lady.

Maheen-played by Sanil Akola.  Shiv's dad. A big bussiness tycoon and he is also very nice.

Anjali- played by Surveen Chawla. Shiv's younger sister, very hyper, nice, friends with Gauri, and bugs Shiv a lot.

Maya-played by Palak in KAA.Shiv's youngest sister, dislikes Gauri, a pampered girl.

Rishab-played by Ronit Roy. Gauri's father. A big bussinees tycoon and good friends with Mahen, and he is nice as well.

Arjun-played by Amit TandonHug. Gauri's older brother, arrogant, also a spoilt brat, agressive,"Paisey ko paani ki tarhan bahata hai", he too changes girlfriends almost everyweek.

Anita- played by Shilpa Saklani. Gauri's and Arjun's oldest sister. A very sweet and nice girl, loves her sister a lot.

Kunal-played by Eijaz Khan(Omg EmbarrassedEmbarrassed). Shiv's best friend. Did his studies in U.S, also very spoilt, can be agressive and arrogant otherswise very nice, he also changes his girlfriends almost everyweekLOL

(haila guyzz.. 3  hotties in one fanfic...Embarrassed)

There might be more characters as I go onEmbarrassed

Edited by anu-pre4eva - 17 years ago
AWESOME!!!FANTABULOUS!!! 👏 COOL intro!!I luv it!!Plzz.continue soon. 😭 ...By the way,my name is Nishaat and I'm 13 years old.Would u like to be friends?Plzz...PM me....R u muslim?Ur name sounds Muslim? I'm muslim 2. 😊 😛

luv,
Nishaat
😃
im lookin forward 2 it plz continue
hey momo ur fic's intro is really rocking.
plz cont it fast.
i will be waiting.

titli
thanks guys i will continue in a day or 2
hey your fic luks nice plz continue soon
nice...continue
👏 👏 👏
good job momo just ead ur intro awesome and fab! 👏
Here is part 1 guys:

2:am
Bombay, India

This really hot dude enters the airport and all the gurls look at him. They just can't take their eyes off him. it seems like they have never seen a guy in their lives before( 😆 ). It is none other than our beloved Iqbal khan whoops i mean Shiv 😳

*Shiv just completed his studies in U.S and he came to India after 10 years. He is really excited of seeing his family after 10 years and above all his childhood's friend, his love 😳 (guess who). No one at Shiv's house knows that Shiv is coming back from U.S and Shiv wants to keep this as a surprise and plus its 2:am in Bombay. Shiv goes home, changes and goes to bed.

In the morning there is really loud music coming from his room and every one else is doing pooja(everyday gauri and her family comes to do the pooja in the kapoor family). They hear the loud music and are like who could it be? every one is at the pooja?
Gauri says : I will go check.
Gauri goes upstairs, goes to shiv's room and sees a guy sleeping. Gauri doesnt know that its Shiv cuz she cant remember how he looks like. Gauri thinks it must be a theif or something so instead of calling for help she goes to bathroom takes a bucket full of water and pours it on Shiv.
Shiv wakes up with a scream: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 😡
Gauri gets scared and she too screams: Ahhhhhhh

Downstairs
Nikhila(shiv kapoor's mom. She is really sweet and treats Gauri as her own daughter: Omgg.. Gauri beta sabh thik to hai na?
Gauri runs downstairs and stutters: Aun..auntyy..
Nikhila: Gauri beta kya hoa? Sab theek to hai na?
Gauri: Aunty voh voh Shiv key k.k..kamre mein aiik aadmii haii 😕
Nikhila: Admi? who can it be?
Mahen(shiv's father. a very nice and sweet man. a big bussiness man who treats gauri as his own daughter as well): Wait. I will go check..
Nikhila: No I don't think it's safe. It could be anyone. A thief, a rapist, a terrorist ..anyone. I think we should call the police 😕
Mahen: Police? Is mein police bolaney ki kya zaroorat hai? We need to CHECK first
Nikhila: but..

Just then Shiv comes downstairs looking really mad.

WHAT THE H*LL? WHO POURED WATER ON ME? IS GHAR MEIN KOI CHAIN SE BHI NAHIIN SO SAKTA KYA?? yells Shiv.

Nikhila and Mahen runs up to shiv and hug him. Gauri is all confused. Nikhila: omg SHiv..beta when did u come??
Shiv: Hi mom, dad. Just last night but first answer me who poured water on me??
Gauri stutterss looking veryy scared: I..I...D..did.

Ok guys thats it for now
I know it sucked 😕 but thats how i wanted the story to start so i am extremely sry to get u guys bored
Plz comment guys cuz that helps a lot

Edited by anu-pre4eva - 17 years ago
rlllyy kool start awesome !! 👏