Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Why Ganga is wrong and Anandi is understandable (Page 2)

faryal-malik Goldie
faryal-malik
faryal-malik

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Anandi ji is too over confident she can do anything  take , any decision about others lives and they will follow her  thats why she took decision Glad it hit her face now if she has any sense she should go to Ratan and tell him i cannot do anything in this only Jagya and Ganga can help you in this They are Mannu's parents 
I have seen people comparing Jagya with Anandi he would have done same Lol  Jagya is Mannu's father Not only soul attachment he has with Mannu Thats why he is father He has proved himself better father of Mannu than Ratan  Ratan is only Mannu's father by birth but Jagya has proved himself Mannu's father by his pure , selfless love for Mannu 

Jagya is also legally father of Mannu so he has all rights to take decision here Who is Anandi to take decision here ? She has more humanity in her that she forgot about parents of Mannu and took decision herself ? Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maria13Hina-BeautifulSoul_Stephitiny15

maria13 Goldie
maria13
maria13

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Anandi Dead What this woman thinks herself of Dead How the hell she gave promise to Ratan without bothering to ask from Jagya and Ganga even for once   What she thinks she owns Mannu that she did not bother about Mannu's mother and father , did not bother to ask their permission  and gave promise to Ratan   Just look how she said to Ratan '' mein vachan daiti hoon mein tumhein Mannu sai milwaon gi'' I give promise to you i will make you meet with MannuThumbs DownYeah you own Mannu . Mannu his feelings , his parents feelings . wishes does not matter to you that without asking them you gave promise to Ratan SinghDead Hated Anandi with my depth of my heart for her  this act   Just look how she took Jagya Ganga for granted here as if they have no right to make a decision about their child that she herself made a decision and later announcing to them and preaching them to follow it Dead

Creatives should better be careful with their so called inspiring character If she makes this type of huge mistakes then make her realize them not cover her up with flowers Here she the way she called realize her mistake My foot  She was only saying i should have consulted with you both before making a promise not that i should have asked you HeightsSilly Ganga will still so soft with her Had i been Ganga's place would have given her a sound blasting 

Heights of double standards by this  Anandi she was crying buckets blasting Shiv when he said yes to marriage he did not know Dadisaa did not ask her but she blasted him She cried buckets when Shiv refused for marriage without asking her  She was angry at warden when she introduced her to Amol's parents She was angry at Amol's parents and denied them even though they were begging from her as well and look what she herself did without asking from Jagya and Ganga she gave promise to Ratan Singh and later preaching them Dead

Ganga i don't know how her decision became pathetic The  way some people  are bashing   OOO  some  People are being so kind to Ratan Singh just to put Ganga down  but my question  why Ganga is suppose to forgive forget how much pain this monster has given to her from her childhood  Raped , beaten , abused her in every possible way crossing all limits of humanity  , kept her away from her son , she ran away from house with Mannu because  Ratan Singh was planning to kill her , he tried to kill her beaten her brutally and left her to die in desert and took Mannu from her and that woman was crawling and calling out to Mannu , he tried to kill her so many times even later  burn her alive , he tried to kill Jagya , he tried to kill Singhs , he refused to save Mannu's life  Lol people just to put Ganga down are trying to prove Ratan some saint that he saved Mannu's life His great work   This monster refused to save his child's life He said to Jagya Mannu's death would be my revenge on you and Ganga It was this father Jagya who was crying and begging to him and asking him not to drag Mannu in his hatred towards them  if he wants revenge on him kill but save Mannu  and this monster Ratan went away laughing   It was Ganga who was got ready to cut her flesh from her Die herself by staying away from her son and never look at him  and agreed to this monster's deal  Both Ganga and Jagya agreed for the sake of Mannu's life and this devil he took full advantage of Mannu's pain and sufferings to plot revenge on JaGan 

Yeah me too remember that hospital scene He was misbehaving with Jagya Dadisaa asked him to behave and he started to leave telling them i won't save Mannu  Jagya ran after him and apologized to him and told him you can say whatever to me , abuse me no one will say a word to you but don't refuse to save Mannu Please save him 

and  i am seeing just to put Ganga  down people are busy defending this man he saved Mannu's life Wow  Sleepy

I am with Ganga and support her fully She has full right not to melt so easily I agree with saba 113 in no religious book no morals . ethical context she will be called sinner or pathetic if she does not let Mannu meet Ratan ever but yes Ratan cannot wash his sins in this birth not even next births as well Hell is only place for this man 

He cannot bring his first wife  to life whom he killed because she did not give him heir 

He cannot rectify all the sins he has committed to  Ganga 

He cannot rectify all sins he has done to Jagya and Singhs 

He does not remember Padma and her daughter at all who are dead for him since Padma gave birth to a daughter not son 

and what redemption that  He has redeemed ??

Ratan  Karma is screwing him up  I know cvs made few changes in story Last time  they let him go quite easily so happy they realized it now I don't mind it  What a karmic slap on Ratan  He did so wrong to Ganga kept her  away from her son now he needs her to meet with Mannu He was least bothered about his dying son for him his revenge was more important on Jagya and Ganga  He used that fully to take revenge from Jagya and Ganga but now he needs them to meet with his same son one last time  before he dies Mannu will never accept this monster as his father He needs mercy of Jagya and Ganga to make Mannu convince and do his last rights  Ganga and Jagya are indeed great human beings who will do favor on a devil 

Ganga is absolutely justified to show her anger Why a woman who has been abused crossing all limits of humanity by this man , he killed her several times by being in human to her , tried to snatch away her dear ones from her Why she should get convinced so easily to help this dying man now ? and she is more protective about her son Mannu will definitely break down knowing Ratan is biological  father  From this Ganga wants to save him  Jagya will be need to provide him emotional support 

Anandi  is no where justified in this sensitive matter she took everyone for granted Didn't bother to ask Jagya Ganga before making decision about their son , did not think about Mannu's feelings how they will convince him , she was not sure of even she can fulfill her promise to Ratan and made a promise Heights Thumbs Down

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Manahil_Dreamer_Hina-BeautifulSoul_Stephitiny15

maria13 Goldie
maria13
maria13

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by faryal-malik

Anandi ji is too over confident she can do anything  take , any decision about others lives and they will follow her  thats why she took decision Glad it hit her face now if she has any sense she should go to Ratan and tell him i cannot do anything in this only Jagya and Ganga can help you in this They are Mannu's parents 
I have seen people comparing Jagya with Anandi he would have done same Lol  Jagya is Mannu's father Not only soul attachment he has with Mannu Thats why he is father He has proved himself better father of Mannu than Ratan  Ratan is only Mannu's father by birth but Jagya has proved himself Mannu's father by his pure , selfless love for Mannu 

Jagya is also legally father of Mannu so he has all rights to take decision here Who is Anandi to take decision here ? She has more humanity in her that she forgot about parents of Mannu and took decision herself ? Dead
Yes Anandi is too over confident about herself and acts she owns everyone so can play with their lives anyway and force her decisions on their head Dead 
I am so glad even Dadisaa did not supported Anandi in this  Dadisaa Hugi loved her Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

maria13 Goldie
maria13
maria13

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I don't know Ganga has used whom Confused She always uses people to full for her advantages This blame is put on her head   Shocked

Ganga has used Ratan singh when ? in fact this blame on Ganga she has used Ratan Singh reminds me of Sanchi  She once said to Ganga you trapped Ratan Singh , got pregnant with his child and then left him  May be Ganga bashers agree to Sanchi in this thats why she is blamed like this  Ermm

Ganga has never  used Jagya she never asked help from him He decided himself 

Ganga never came to Badi Haveli on her own neither Jagya brought her It was Dadisaa 's idea and Bhairon Sumitra agreed to her 

It were Singhs who made Ganga part of their family  Sumitra too 

Ganga was leaving Badi Haveli Dadisaa stopped her and took promise from her not to leave 

Ganga never asked Anandi to bring her son to him Anandi herself did

Ganga like servant served Singhs Cooked food for them , pressed feet of Dadisaa , even she was seen cleaning Badi Haveli many times with her own hands , she even risked her own life and saved Gehna 

Jagya was bang on when he said to his family '' She never asked any help from us we decided to help her , we brought her in this house  , she would be lying in the corner  We involved her in our family We interfered in her life first not she ''

Ganga left house didn't wait even for a night when she felt because of her Singhs have landed in deep trouble 

Ganga never turned bitter towards Sumitra no matter how many abuses she gave to her  , calling her ''Bhaasi Phool '' not worthy of her temple like house but Ganga never replied to Sumitra in return because she always saw a mother in Sumitra Once Sumitra too put affectionate hand on her head That orphan girl who never got mother's love saw her mother in sumitra and she immediately forgave sumitra when she called her '' beti'' daughter 

She forgave Sanchi too who cursed and abused her and her child when Sanchi showed remorse to her and apologized to her 

She forgave Ratan's parents too when they came to apologize 

but here Mr Ratan Singh has never  done anything to apologize to Ganga for all his inhuman treatment to her and her dear ones and Ganga is bashed , selfish , mean , bad , evil , pathetic she is not forgiving this man She does not know when to forgive Should immediately fulfill poor dying man's wish Same poor  man who did not not immediately agree to save his son Mannu 's life He was laughing at son\s pain because it satisfied his revenge   seeing Jagya and Ganga in pain ?

and when it is told in serial Anandi ji took care of Ganga's kids when she was studying so people are even misleading serial to put Ganga down AmazingSleepy

Edited by maria13 - 04 May 2015 at 11:52am

_Manahil_Dreamer_Hina-BeautifulSoul_Stephitiny15

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I can't believe people are comparing Ganga's selfishness and Anandi's selflessness on basis of how they treat their ex-sasura.
Anandi wasn't physically abused or raped by her husband. Compared to Ganga, Anandi lived a comfortable life. her parent-in-laws loved her just like her parents, they stood up for her and what not. Abuse is abuse but still one can compare the victim's pain and his/her intensity to hold the grudge over it by how bad the abuse was.
Ganga had no one to love her like a mother.She was being treated by a baby-producing machine there and was almost killed by iron rod so i don't mind if Ganga is not letting go bad events of her past.
Everyone has an individual personality and it's high time viewers and BV makers respect it. They have literally snubbed the idea of individuality of a person in BV.
Most important of all, Anandi gets no right to take decisions or make promises that are not hers to make. There is a difference between being sensitive and being foolish and Anandi knows very well how to blur that line. Anandi needs to understand that she cannot be the only understanding side, let other party also be sensitive and understanding to her situation and position. She made the same mistake while saving the child bride. She could have made that lady understand that she being a mother cannot risk her child's life by talking her there and that lady, being a mother herself should have been able to understand Anandi's position. now even here had she said that she is no position to make promises or give gurantee then other party would have understood and if not then screw them!

maria13mahi12Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_Stephitiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Ganga and Anandi can by no means be compared on the basis of how they treat their ex sasra and ex husband 
Jagya has never abused Anandi the way Ratan has abused Ganga  Anandi has not been raped by her husband , Jagya has never physically abused , he never raised hand on her 

Jagya  has helped Anandi a lot many times He stood for her in his childhood even in front of Dadisaa She found a play mate , best  friend in him in  childhood, someone on whom she relied and would call out to him when Dadisaa would lock her up in dark room and later  she fell in love with  Jagya and even when he left her he stood for her character in front Gauri He would never tolerate Gauri saying bad words about Anandis character , he has saved Anandi's life and repute when she was kidnapped by Heth Singh  Anandi never hated Jagya because she never forgot her her best friend  in him the one who has done a lot good to her  Anandi knows it was wrong done to him a well when he was wedded to her in childhood He is victim of child marriage  Anandi had a heart break in love thats very different from  a rape victim 

and Jagya he  showed remorse on his mistakes and she forgave and from such a long time he is  trying everything possible to help her and makes things easy and better for her He is even giving fatherly love to her fatherless child  Anandi would be shameless  to hold grudge on him 

while Ratan ??? He bought this 13 year old girl Ganga for baby only He raped her every night from the day he married her , he physically abused her , beaten her , abused her , discarded her when she could not produce heir for him He married another woman and threw her in servants room , he would never let her touch Mannu apart from only milk feeding and later he along with his family was planning to kill ganga and Ganga heard that she hold Mannu tight to her  Ratan tried to kill Ganga so many times brutally beaten her with iron rod and left her to die there , he tried to kill Ganga in hospital , he later tried to burn her alive, he tried to kill Ganga's all dear ones mercilessly  He tried to kill Jagya mercilessly and Ganga has seen him hanging between life and death , he tried to kill entire Singh family , he tried to separate Mannu from her so many times . this man refused to save even Mannus life and Ganga has seen Mannu desperate for life in front of her she has seen her son suffering in pain in front of her  , she has seen how this Ratan made Jagya beg in front of him for Mannu's life , this Ratan ordered Ganga to stay away from Mannu forever and only then he will save Mannus life 

what good Ratan has done ever to Ganga that people just to put her down are calling her selfish ? who can forget all this so soon and run to help him ?

and regarding comparisons between Singhs and ratan's family 

Anandi has found parental love in Bhairon and Sumi They never did any wrong to her always supported her 

Gehna Basant they were not cruel to her as well

only Dadisaa was mean and cruel but not cruel to the level of Ratan Singh family   i have never seen when Dadisaa has beaten Anandi burnt her feet the way Ratan's family abused Ganga calling her cursed woman , beaten her , burnt her , even planning to kill her when dadisaa did that all ?

and dadisaa has made Anandi 's life too Singhs have done a lot good to her They made her  their daughter  and Sumitra and Dadisaa gave their most precious possessions Dadisaa her wedding dress and Sumitra her mother's locket to her preferring her over their daughter Sugna 

Anandi will be shameless and ungrateful if she holds grudges on them 

while Ratan Singhs family what good they have done to Ganga ever? in fact its Ganga who saved Ratan's fathers life giving her own blood to him while this Bimla was still cursing her calling her names This manhoos woman will kill her husband 

so how Ganga and Anandi are compared here ? why Ganga is wrong if she has not forgotten all the pain and sufferings Ratan Singh and his family has given her Why she should forget everything and help poor Ratan Singh immediately ?

Edited by kikyo - 05 May 2015 at 8:39am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kate-nicMehek134maria13faryal-malikHina-libsrocksStephiBeautifulSoul_tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
@jiai agree wid u & oders that ganga & A's selfishness & selflessness can't b compared bcoz of the  extent of abuse ganga faced.
ppl felt sympathy 4 sanchi wen she was date raped & wen sum ppl said that its bad that snachi was raped but they don't feel sympathy  4 her, they were called names but ganga was always bashed & labelled as selfish,cheap & also trapped J.Shocked

and ppl  r saying that this rakshash saved mannu's life then plz b clear of the facts. he din't want 2 save him at 1st place.wen J went 2 him for  1st time  2 tell abt mannu he laughed & refused & J cried & begged  2 save his mannu but ratan went away saying its revenge from him on them . they"ll see mannu dying.wow wat a father who saved his son's life.
ratan only agreed wen his frnd in the jail asked him2 do deal wid JaGan.after that he got ready 2 save mannu.and that 2 bcoz he needed his male heir oderwis e why din't he think abt his  daughter??

and if gunjan's son wudn't'd slapped him & gunjan'dn't committed  suicide ratan wud'd taken away mannu & made him criminal like him

Dreamer_Stephi

maria13 Goldie
maria13
maria13

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I remember Ratan Singh would slap Ganga for petty things like Pakodas are too hot He slapped Ganga hard in front of everyone 
Amazing people are defending this man Clap

Stephitiny15

Go to top