Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Reposting: Raison d'etre [Ch 1-13 : P 1&2] (Page 7)

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 09 January 2016 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
pls if i've anyway offended u, m really very sorry...pls scold me, get angry with me...u can tell me to SHUT UP...If u want, I will be away from  here..pls just bcoz of my suggestion of changing characters, don't let this story die...don't let these beautiful characters die...don't let other readers go away from here...

M sure if the characters come to life, they would sing the same tune as in the story..

ABHI NA JAO CHODKAR, KE DIL ABHI BHARA NAHI...

SHAYAD FIR IS JANAM ME MULAKAT HO NA HO...

pls reconsider this story...

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 10 January 2016 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Though this is a fiction, I believe somewhere somehow these characters exist in real...they r presently in frozen state n waiting for u to take them forward...pls pls do not stop writing...
memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 11 January 2016 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Pls don't feel that u have lost freedom...u r the boss of this story..it is only and only ur property..I salute the hard work for creating this beautiful piece of writing...pls pls save it...my sincere request..
memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 11 January 2016 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I hope u r reading all the msgs...pls for the sake of all readers who loved ur work, pls continue this story.. 
memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 12 January 2016 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I hope u reconsider our request...very sorry as I being responsible for killing ur interest in the story which I don't intend to..pls continue the story..don't let ur hard work and this wonderful story go waste...
memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 14 January 2016 at 8:33am | IP Logged
pls pls pls reconsider this story...its a beautiful piece of writing..
memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 14 January 2016 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Please ask moderator to secure ur content, it will not get plagiarize...pls continue this story...we can volunteer in contacting the moderator n protecting the content..
memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 18 January 2016 at 5:11am | IP Logged
if u don't wish to continue here, pls continue through blogs

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index