Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Reposting: Raison d'etre [Ch 1-13 : P 1&2] (Page 6)

AthenaA Groupbie
AthenaA
AthenaA

Posted: 14 December 2015 at 11:02am | IP Logged
First of all I apologize for being blunt and this isn't a personal attack on anybody but honestly I'm done. I have posted the story in madhubala forum only because of one reason. One of the readers admitted they copy paste my work in word document and change names and it scared me that if it is circulated it will be plagiarised and I thought to post it on the reader's favorite couple to save my work but ever since i posted here i get to hear how to name characters and all, it sort of killed my interest for the story and I who was writing it felt like dumping it down the drain. A story is like a baby to any author and everybody has a right on their baby. But I felt I lost that freedom. It kills the author if the readers are too overwhelming to the point of forgetting that at the end of the day its our hard work and our personal property. I do not wish to continue this story in this forum and  am scared ill face plagiarism if i continue this elsewhere  so I am giving up the work. Goodbye.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rishcatharsismemad

k.atrina75 IF-Dazzler
k.atrina75
k.atrina75

Posted: 15 December 2015 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Something pulled me on this post and I felt like reading the story though I hardly do that now.. But when I opened  I saw the whole story deleted.. And as I saw the author's comment at the end, I got too sad. Being a writer in the forum, I really realise the fear and displeasure on the story being plagiarised. I can understand your sudden action on it but I would just suggest don't give up on your writing.. You have talent then don't let it did because of a few people.. Your work will stay yours. 
As for others, everyone should understand that someone who writes story in a place like this, it's solely for his /her own sentiments for a particular subject or for that matter names and characters.. They say writers have free minds.. So one can't tame them or tie their imagination as per others preferences.. 

I don't know what more to say.. 

And yes.. I really envy those of you who read the story.. Saw all comments praising it and I really felt jealous.. Hehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

catharsismemad

Jyoraj IF-Dazzler
Jyoraj
Jyoraj

Posted: 15 December 2015 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Sad to read this.
Writers should be free to write as per their wish.
plaigarism issue wil always be there. But don't quit writing. Everyone does not have this talent, don't waste it. If not here write somewhere else.
take care.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

catharsismemad

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 09 January 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
why did u delete? m sad..
memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 09 January 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AthenaA

First of all I apologize for being blunt and this isn't a personal attack on anybody but honestly I'm done. I have posted the story in madhubala forum only because of one reason. One of the readers admitted they copy paste my work in word document and change names and it scared me that if it is circulated it will be plagiarised and I thought to post it on the reader's favorite couple to save my work but ever since i posted here i get to hear how to name characters and all, it sort of killed my interest for the story and I who was writing it felt like dumping it down the drain. A story is like a baby to any author and everybody has a right on their baby. But I felt I lost that freedom. It kills the author if the readers are too overwhelming to the point of forgetting that at the end of the day its our hard work and our personal property. I do not wish to continue this story in this forum and  am scared ill face plagiarism if i continue this elsewhere  so I am giving up the work. Goodbye.

I was hell busy with my personal stuff n just came to MADHUBALA forum after a long time. The first thing I opened was Raison d'etre story n was shocked to read this reply from u.

Yes, I am the one who copy-paste ur story in word n replace the names by Madhubala characters BCOZ I CONNECT ONLY WITH MADHU RISHABH not with maneet/ arshi.
I store in my PC just as my personal collection NOT AND NEVER FOR PLAGIARISM.
It is solely for the purpose of reading my fav story at my leisure even if the net connection is off (since there is a very poor connection in my locality)

I am terribly sorry if you are offended with my suggestion of putting different characters name. It was just a suggestion and you can always ignore that. I am not trying to influence your imagination or persuade you. Finally you are the boss.

I am sorry to say DELETING THIS THREAD IS MORE DAMAGING.
I am just one person who is admitting to have copying n storing ur stories in my pc FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION and I am never gonna post it anywhere stealing ur work. but there might be others who have done it w/o ur knowledge. and what if they post anywhere? It would be considered their story BCOZ U HV DELETED THIS THREAD AND UR WORK IS CURRENTLY DISAPPEARED FROM THE NET BY URSELF

One imp note - Just changing the names or characters, no1 can steal ur story bcoz the rest of the story remains the same, hence plagiarism won't be possible.

Instead of deleting, SECURE ur content. that is the solution. pls don't let ur talent go waste. and don't kill this most beautiful story out of our life. There are many writers on IF who secure their content from plagiarism.

As u said, every story is writer's baby. PLEASE FIGHT FOR UR BABY. don't ever think of let her go...pls pls pls...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

catharsis

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 09 January 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
pls continue through ur blogs if not here but do not stop writing..pls pls...earnext request..
memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 09 January 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
m terribly sorry for suggesting u to change the character names...m really a dumb lil girl...I sincerely apologize..but do not punish ur baby bcoz of me...
catharsis IF-Dazzler
catharsis
catharsis

Posted: 09 January 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I completely understand n respect ur point of view. As an author, u have d sole right on every aspect of d story...
This was one of d most beautiful stories that I'd read here...As a reader of d initial few parts that u had reposted, I'd just like to request u to reconsider ur decision. Plz don't let ur imagination suffer, faultlessly.

Edited by rishbala4eva - 09 January 2016 at 11:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

memad

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index