Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Reposting: Raison d'etre [Ch 1-13 : P 1&2] (Page 5)

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
omg omg omg omg ... Like my name, I am really going to get mad - as in happily...
THIS IS MY MOST FAV STORY ... of course due to certain personal emotions attached with it that I could relate with my own life...and of course the story is simply beautiful...

I am going to take my time to read it slowly, savoring, at my leisure..

thank u thank u thank u Athena for taking note of my love for this story...n re-posting here..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvRM14

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clairvoyant20

Have not read this would love to read 
thanks for reposting Heart

Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuv

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Can I put forward a small suggestion? I hope u don't mind. It is a sincere suggestion. Of course you can ignore if you don't like it...
Since this is in Madhubala Forum, if possible, can you pls incorporate Madhubala character names into it so that we Madhubala fans can more relate to it..and can actually picturize it in front of our eyes...

I apologize for being too meticulous. But this is what I used to do. I used to copy paste this story from Geet forum n replace characters with Madhubala character names, so that I can actually view them in my imagination...

u can of course ignore it and stick to ur characters if u wish..

Edited by memad - 09 January 2016 at 8:09pm

vishuv

aan-rish IF-Dazzler
aan-rish
aan-rish

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Shikha for re posting this story hereHug. This is one of my favorite story.. I was sad when u deleted it from the forum. And really happy to read it all over again Dancing. Thanks memad for requesting shikha on behalf of us Hug you are a sweet heartStar

vishuvmemad

RM14 IF-Stunnerz
RM14
RM14

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Ch 1- Awesome part,loved it.Star
Madhu remembering their golden momentsEmbarrassed and now came to know that Rishabh  is coming.Big smile
Rishabh is also waiting  to meet her.Tongue

Beautifully written.Clap

vishuvmemad

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aan-rish

Thank you so much Shikha for re posting this story hereHug. This is one of my favorite story.. I was sad when u deleted it from the forum. And really happy to read it all over again Dancing. Thanks memad for requesting shikha on behalf of us Hug you are a sweet heartStar

u r welcome aan-rish and BIG THANKS to Shikha for reposting it..

aan-rish

RM14 IF-Stunnerz
RM14
RM14

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Loved the second part and Madhu's char.too,its an emotional part.EmbarrassedSo Madhu's going to meet a guy Big smileand she saw her boss there,Coolhmm..intresting.Tongue

memad

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 24 August 2015 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I realized I never posted comments on each chapter here like i usually do..though i read this few no of times in Madhubala n Geet forum...m gonna do it again...rereading n will put comments too...

pls pls update soon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index