Main Yaha Tumhare Liye Aya Hu Dr Alia Akhtar

ky2fan01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow...ZW ppl definitely know to build suspense...I mean apart from being an awesome epi ..it ws so full f small subtle ffeelings in life. ...jealousy. hatred...care...mystery. ..romance...anger. .frnshp. ..evthg...
I m lovin d veer alia angle...and definitely want to know. ...why he hs come..."fr alia"...protect her...or something else...
And here we saw ishaan..affected and all by d closeness f alia and veer...and being overprotective. ...
And somehow I feel malvika is still insecure abt ishaan and alia. ..yesterday d ques f trust...and today...we all saw it...so I m really nt sure...ds she really luv ishaan..or its only abt beating alia to b d best friend. ..best gf..and most trustworthy. ..competition f sorts...
AND wid Dr Bedi entry...m all d more excited. .

P.S: who all loved d softer side f veer...wen he ws looking at alia ...#cantwait # next epi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i liked veer alot this week
i think he came to take care of alia. as he was in army so he might knw somethng about her father
veer now knws alia has somethng frm ishaan
ishaan jealous
i loved that
malvika still insecure
i think ishaan should have shared about mr sinha. he should have been true to the relationship.
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
While i was watching the episode..i had kind of goosebumps thing everytime veer n aliya came on screen. Actually i felt really bad when aliya was crying today seeing ishvika dancing together😭I have started loving veer's a lot especially after todays episode..he's such a carefree person..and very much protective and caring about aliya❤️
I like him being mysterious..n the last scene was awee..some❤️ infact all the veer-aliya scenes were nice❤️
But i dont understand why aliya was making such faces when veer came to dance with her??? I mean she became too angry with him!!
I THINK VEER KNOWS KI ALIYA LOVES ISHAAN...may be he'll play the cupid between aliya n ishaan. waise aaj toh ishaan ko bhi thodi si insecurity ho hi gayi veer se...hehe😆
I guess veer actually wants to interact with her..but aliya is only not giving him chance to speak/reveal for what he has come there!!! 🤔
main sirf tumhare liye aaya hoon...☺️☺️ i know this dialogue doesnt mean any love angle between them but still he said it with soo much depth in his voice. He is definetely the one who can care for aliya the most!! But why he's behaving soo rude to everybody..he himself is destroying his image infront of everbody
P.S.- I still love alishaan❤️
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jessicarh

While i was watching the episode..i had kind of goosebumps thing everytime veer n aliya came on screen. Actually i felt really bad when aliya was crying today seeing ishvika dancing together😭I have started loving veer's a lot especially after todays episode..he's such a carefree person..and very much protective and caring about aliya❤️
I like him being mysterious..n the last scene was awee..some❤️ infact all the veer-aliya scenes were nice❤️
But i dont understand why aliya was making such faces when veer came to dance with her??? I mean she became too angry with him!!
I THINK VEER KNOWS KI ALIYA LOVES ISHAAN...may be he'll play the cupid between aliya n ishaan. waise aaj toh ishaan ko bhi thodi si insecurity ho hi gayi veer se...hehe😆
I guess veer actually wants to interact with her..but aliya is only not giving him chance to speak/reveal for what he has come there!!! 🤔
main sirf tumhare liye aaya hoon...☺️☺️ i know this dialogue doesnt mean any love angle between them but still he said it with soo much depth in his voice. He is definetely the one who can care for aliya the most!! But why he's behaving soo rude to everybody..he himself is destroying his image infront of everbody
P.S.- I still love alishaan❤️

I think Aaliya warmed up to Veer in jeep ride. I think he has come more in caring capacity then love angle. I also felt he will ensure that she becomes the best surgeon in his own way. Today's episode gave that indication. And of course he will protect her like how he hid her tears by pulling her to dance. And of course like you I still like Alishaan. But honestly Ishaan Malavika seemed little low in chemistry or is it only me who is thinking
Illuminati07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I want Alishaan too but it shouldt be easy.. because we'd want it bad but if they show the romance soon, it will lose the charm
There needs to be more Aliya Ishaan friendship.. more of trust, more deeper understanding.. more uncertainties, more jealousy

I have a strong feeling that Veer loves Aliya.. it is there in the way he shields her from seeing Ishaan, is so much protective towards her.. 
There is a thin line between loving and caring..

Secondly have you noticed, Veer is always around Aliya.. He doesnt leave her alone unless he has to. I feel he is protecting her like srks role in MHN

Jessicarh thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsupriya

I think Aaliya warmed up to Veer in jeep ride. I think he has come more in caring capacity then love angle. I also felt he will ensure that she becomes the best surgeon in his own way. Today's episode gave that indication. And of course he will protect her like how he hid her tears by pulling her to dance. And of course like you I still like Alishaan. But honestly Ishaan Malavika seemed little low in chemistry or is it only me who is thinking

absolutely correct..
as it is said "smooth seas do not make skillfull sailors"
Ofcourse veer wants aliya to become the best surgeon..but aliya has this biggest problem of panicking.n she often gets scared when the situation goes out of control. At the same time if you see dr.malvika or dr.ishaan..they do not panic at any times. Dr.malvika keeps herself soo cool n calm while she operates her patients. 😊
aliya definetely needs to get rid of this asap...n think dr.veer will help her in that!!!( yes in his own ways)
Wth this attitute he's just trying to make aliya a better surgeon😃
when he'll insult/poke/scold aliya..she'll try to prove him wrong..n try to do things better!!
❤️Edited by Jessicarh - 8 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i was always in for alishaan but i dont mind with aliya and veer  at least for some time   after watching ysterday epi, 😉well there is  no second doubt that he knows something about her father or if aliya father is alive than he might have send veer for his daugther protection im more intrested to know his reason  caming here and also about aliya father being missing .
Jessicarh thumbnail
Originally posted by: flamenco

i was always in for alishaan but i dont mind with aliya and veer at least for some time after watching ysterday epi, 😉well there is no second doubt that he knows something about her father or if aliya father is alive than he might have send veer for his daugther protection im more intrested to know his reason caming here and also about aliya father being missing .

hey!! Everybody of us thought that dr.veer was sent by aliya's dad to protect her(dont know from what..)but did you see the new post where veer is actually guilty of not saving her father...
so basically it means that even veer doesnt know that aliya's father is dead or alive????
its confusing..but interesting too❤️Edited by Jessicarh - 8 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Dat new post makes me confused...
aaliya's inspiration is dr.bedi...
no one knows who is aaliya's love interest - ishaan or veer...
mr.akhtar is said to be missing in d news aaliya search everyday...so how is he supposed to be dead ?
also, how old is dr.veer exactly ? atleast 10 yrs elder to aaliya ? maybe dats y kushal is cast opposite abigail...coz in some moments, he look way older...no offense to anyone, i like kushal since his "santaan" days, but cant help wondering...
Edited by ashred12 - 8 years ago
Jessicarh thumbnail
@ashred12 true that post is actually confusing me too..epecially that part where they say aliya's love interest is veer😆 nobody knows who will be paired opposite whom at the end..infact everybody's discussing that only..then how can these guys be sure of that😆
Aliya ka love interest veer ho na ho par veer ki love interest toh aliya hi hai..pakka☺️
But why they took kushal for this..i mean his about 10-11 years older to abigail naa???😲
but still liking them❤️