Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   
Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Chatters Chatting Club (CCC) 3rd may 2015 (Page 5)

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Joined: 27 January 2013
Posts: 17923

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhillyarya

Dont worry i'll come with something for sure.
Hug

jhillyarya IF-Sizzlerz
jhillyarya
jhillyarya

Joined: 14 July 2013
Posts: 10604

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roserosey

Originally posted by jhillyarya

Originally posted by roserosey

Originally posted by jhillyarya

Originally posted by roserosey

Originally posted by jhillyarya

Originally posted by roserosey

Originally posted by jhillyarya

Originally posted by roserosey

Originally posted by jhillyarya

Originally posted by roserosey

Originally posted by jhillyarya

Originally posted by roserosey

hello jhil
howz ur day ??Hug


hello rosey di. How are you?
my day was good. Felt sleepy whole day
m fine jhil
then why didnt u sleep ???
do u want to sleep ??

just now i commented on DATTongue


some guests were there in our house.
latter i slept at afternoon.
what you did in full day? Enjoyed weekend?
i work on sundays jhil...Ouch
Cry



dont worry i'll join you soon. Whole week school and from june my masters class will start on weekend.
i am not sure about os compitition.
oye ...u have to participate in OS participation thats final ...thats my order...
i understand jhil but u see its ur wish and thought so ur participation is must


i know rosey di.
but in june hectic schedule will be there.
my stories also there. I am thinking about any plot on thrme. I hope i'll get summer vacation on june then it will be easy for me.


dont worry jhil... take it easy
dont stressEmbarrassed


abhi tak i didnt take stress but it will come.
LOL
LOLlets laugh so that we will relaxLOL


i am ready.
hey i updated your most awaiting part. R.J.Hansika is waiting for you.
Wink
haan i stopped dancing and i started readingWink
i just loved that partEmbarrassedi want to read next one as soon as possibleEmbarrassed


i completed next part. But all this chapters big so all i need time for typing. But i'll give promo of next chapter soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roserosey

jhillyarya IF-Sizzlerz
jhillyarya
jhillyarya

Joined: 14 July 2013
Posts: 10604

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roserosey

Originally posted by jhillyarya

Originally posted by roserosey

Originally posted by jhillyarya

Months back i penned down a OS. It is close to my heart. I sent that to nikki di. She said not to post that and wait for the compitition. Even i also thought it will be for compitition but now i cant find match with the theme. So i need to think something new.
Ouch
hey jhil why u didnt find the match with the proposed themes
third theme is aarya meri nazaron se ...matlab show aarya as u want toEmbarrassedso that choice is urs


no, i cant use that story in that theme. I'll post that latter then you will understand. We cant imagine AarYa like that. I mean its so different, i am revailing the thing that is sad.
oh oh ... ok then as u said its close to ur heart dont use it for competition ok ...Embarrassed


yeah, let the compitition over will post that then

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roserosey

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Joined: 27 January 2013
Posts: 17923

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged
wow !! u r so sweet jhil ...i will wait eagerly for the update Hug
jhillyarya IF-Sizzlerz
jhillyarya
jhillyarya

Joined: 14 July 2013
Posts: 10604

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roserosey

wow !! u r so sweet jhil ...i will wait eagerly for the updateHug


i said you before also save yourself from my sweetness. You can have diabaties.
Big smile
roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Joined: 27 January 2013
Posts: 17923

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhillyarya

Originally posted by roserosey

Originally posted by jhillyarya

Originally posted by roserosey

Originally posted by jhillyarya

Months back i penned down a OS. It is close to my heart. I sent that to nikki di. She said not to post that and wait for the compitition. Even i also thought it will be for compitition but now i cant find match with the theme. So i need to think something new.
Ouch
hey jhil why u didnt find the match with the proposed themes
third theme is aarya meri nazaron se ...matlab show aarya as u want toEmbarrassedso that choice is urs


no, i cant use that story in that theme. I'll post that latter then you will understand. We cant imagine AarYa like that. I mean its so different, i am revailing the thing that is sad.
oh oh ... ok then as u said its close to ur heart dont use it for competition ok ...Embarrassed


yeah, let the compitition over will post that then
Thumbs Up ok sure Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jhillyarya

jhillyarya IF-Sizzlerz
jhillyarya
jhillyarya

Joined: 14 July 2013
Posts: 10604

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Ok, i am feeling very sleepy.
lets meet tomorrow then. Here again rain started.
good night rosey di, sleep well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roserosey

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Joined: 27 January 2013
Posts: 17923

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhillyarya

Ok, i am feeling very sleepy.
lets meet tomorrow then. Here again rain started.
good night rosey di, sleep well.
u r lucky to have rains Tongue
ok jhil good night 
sweet dreams 
take care 
love u Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jhillyarya

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Chatters Chatting Club - 2nd may 2015

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: roserosey   Replies: 53   Views: 1449

roserosey 53 1449 02 May 2015 at 12:09pm by roserosey
Chatters chatting club 1st may 2015

Author: roserosey   Replies: 4   Views: 285

roserosey 4 285 01 May 2015 at 11:29am by jhillyarya
Chatters Chatting Club - 30th march 2015

2 3 4 5 6

Author: roserosey   Replies: 46   Views: 1162

roserosey 46 1162 30 April 2015 at 3:45pm by gafulu14
Chatters Chatting Club - 29th march 2015

2 3

Author: roserosey   Replies: 19   Views: 693

roserosey 19 693 29 April 2015 at 11:29pm by gafulu14
16/5 Dragon Club:Welcome to AarYa Fight Club :p

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: jyoti06   Replies: 312   Views: 27557

jyoti06 312 27557 17 May 2012 at 11:45am by Charishma

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index