Few Words about Rachana

Posted: 8 years ago
Hello guys!!!
Today is Sunday so I just thought to check out some videos of Rachana which I was unable to watch before and the thing that strike me was Rachana's role in her new serial.

Yes one very important question...where is Rachana...have not seen her on instagram or twitter for almost a month. Her role in her new show is right now negligible...what is she doing these dayz...and also why her role is so less...😭😭😭

Desperately want her in a new show with meaty role... Any idea...then please share...I am seriously not liking this disappearance of hers...I thought may be she is a private person but I guess she has interacted with her fans through twitter before also...then why she is not coming online.

Again if this is not the right medium to talk then where else we can discuss this on IF...please lemme know and I will remove this post.
I am a bit happy she is getting less space and sad too but I want her with Ashu is a show so you RagNa/AshNa fans can't blame meπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
But I am missing her on twitter πŸ˜­
Originally posted by -AriaRai-

I am a bit happy she is getting less space and sad too but I want her with Ashu is a show so you RagNa/AshNa fans can't blame meπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
But I am missing her on twitter πŸ˜­

I understand about your being sad but happy I didn't get itπŸ˜•
Yes even i'm not satisfied with her screen space in MP she should get a better show and a better role even i wonder what she is doing there isn't any shoot but still she is anyway from twitter and all
I personally love Rachana alot...!!!
But her disappearance, and no contact with fans have actually upsetted me too, But I feel she is one reserved person and maybe after rumours that flared up a month ago, about the link with Ssharad and Ashish, and blame-game thing, she might be bit more reluctant to come online.
Yet, I somewhere feel she should trust her fans a bit more that they will support her and trust her no matter what..!!! and come more often..!!!

I too want AshNa to come back soon with bang in new show, at the same time, I had this strong wish to see Rachana in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, but seems it's bad thing she is associated with Sony TV with no screen space and we are suffering...

Anyways, Let us give her some time to overcome, previous media flares, and open up... there has been several articles negative ones about her, which would disappoint anyone, BUT they are indeed pack and parcel of being into this stream...!!
Or else, I did expect her to come up on twitter and congratulate Ashish on winning, (though it was not that important..) but I guess, ... It will take time... 
I know akbar in MP is acting in two shows on two diff channels why can't rach?πŸ˜•
Originally posted by _Santhi_

Yes even i'm not satisfied with her screen space in MP she should get a better show and a better role even i wonder what she is doing there isn't any shoot but still she is anyway from twitter and all

Hey santi how do you know there isn't any shoot
Her role getting negligible in mp ...it was bound to happen !! 
But even I wonder where is she ??πŸ˜•
Originally posted by ILoveRagNa

I personally love Rachana alot...!!!
But her disappearance, and no contact with fans have actually upsetted me too, But I feel she is one reserved person and maybe after rumours that flared up a month ago, about the link with Ssharad and Ashish, and blame-game thing, she might be bit more reluctant to come online.
Yet, I somewhere feel she should trust her fans a bit more that they will support her and trust her no matter what..!!! and come more often..!!!

I too want AshNa to come back soon with bang in new show, at the same time, I had this strong wish to see Rachana in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, but seems it's bad thing she is associated with Sony TV with no screen space and we are suffering...

Anyways, Let us give her some time to overcome, previous media flares, and open up... there has been several articles negative ones about her, which would disappoint anyone, BUT they are indeed pack and parcel of being into this stream...!!
Or else, I did expect her to come up on twitter and congratulate Ashish on winning, (though it was not that important..) but I guess, ... It will take time... 

Your point does make sense...articles of  link-ups might have upset her and now she is refraining herself from coming online but then she is a very positive person...somewhere its not making sense too. God knows but I want her in new show asap
Originally posted by -AriaRai-

I know akbar in MP is acting in two shows on two diff channels why can't rach?πŸ˜•

May be coz she is main lead therefore she isn't allowed to do any other show