Piya Rangrezz
Piya Rangrezz

piya rangrezz forum members (Page 4)

-RadzLuvShakti IF-Dazzler
-RadzLuvShakti
-RadzLuvShakti

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Heyyy im zaira...
N im watching the show from the starting..im just loving the show, its amazing , great show, love sher n Shraddha's pair...they r sooo good togather, actually they loook gud togather,  im loving the tracks playing nowadays in the show, its very interesting to see...really great concept, love the whole cast , they all r so talented n hardworking...WinkWink 
Hatts off to the creatives for giving us such a great show with so much talented people...love PR, Love Gaurav n Kirtida!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ARshi33fan

zeba_kausar Senior Member
zeba_kausar
zeba_kausar

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Me tooo!!!I hardly watch daily soaps and piya rangrezz is the only daily soap i am watching ri8 now and its just osm!!!havent seen any daily soap of gaurav s bajaj but his acting in PR is just super s upper...luv the storyline nd the too extermly hot couple is lyk sone p suhaga for the viewers , plus the extermly talented Narayni sastri...it is treat to watch the show...it should be the number one show of television...for sure.. great work by the team of PR...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ARshi33fan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Piya Rangrezz Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index