Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~ FAWAD KHAN AT 32~ Kapoor and Sons shoot starts (Page 90)

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
U guys are watching reporters

Me too after everest and pukar ended in feb i wasnt finding any good indian soap to watch and thankfully this show came as the saving grace

I started watching for rajeev and kittu but now i m asdicted to the whole show

Each and every character r jus spectacular

The production values are also very high

Thank god i watch this show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mm250314HitchHiker_

-Phantom- Goldie
-Phantom-
-Phantom-

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
The character I'm playing is a very relaxed guy. It's a very believable character. The film is about two brothers vying for a girl, but it is nothing like Sabrina. That's all I can say without giving away too much of the story!

This tells me it's a boring character. I always knew that he will be a third wheel in the epic love story between Alia and Sid, what with all those PR articles about those two in a relationship, but I want FK to have an interesting character nonetheless. Want to see him overshadow other characters and be the most talked about, like he did with Sonam after Khoobsurat LOL

Hope my wish still comes true.
HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

off topic, shweta watching reporters ? i wanted to discuss. i am catching up too, Rajeev fans trying to make me watch a sujal and then a kabir, too much of pressure and esp when my net is ditching me.LOL

I like the show... Mainly because no saas bahu politics... It's different and fast paced. I m watching it regularly

i like the show but not the forumSleepy

the show has the quality and pace, i agree . i love the male characters more, be it Khaled, Kabir and even Manav . i really feel they could cast a better appealing actress opposite Rajeev, Kritika is odd, i don't know how .

Agree about the forum that is not happening... So I rarely go there. Sometimes just for spoilers
HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emmjay

The character I'm playing is a very relaxed guy. It's a very believable character. The film is about two brothers vying for a girl, but it is nothing likeSabrina. That's all I can say without giving away too much of the story!

This tells me it's a boring character. I always knew that he will be a third wheel in the epic love story between Alia and Sid, what with all those PR articles about those two in a relationship, but I want FK to have an interesting character nonetheless. Want to see him overshadow other characters and be the most talked about, like he did with Sonam after KhoobsuratLOL

Hope my wish still comes true.

Why are you sounding so negative... He is not the third wheel... In the past several films have got made with three equal characters. FK himself compared IT to Sabrina.

Have a gut feeling that FK and alia will end up together in the movie. However, if the roles and the story are interesting enough, I would not even care about who ends up with whom

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mm250314DefLeppardTheRager

DefLeppard IF-Dazzler
DefLeppard
DefLeppard

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Yup...the Sabrina plot has been done umpteen times...the most recent ones being Yeh dillagi, Dillagi?
I believe that FK will bring his charm to the given character...
Am ready to fall in love with his charcter...are you too??? Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mm250314-Phantom-TheRager

UglyDuckling. IF-Rockerz
UglyDuckling.
UglyDuckling.

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Sidharth Malhotra & Fawad Khan leave for Coimbatore schedule of Kapoor & Sons #SidharthMalhotra @S1dharthM #FawadKhan

Embedded image permalink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mm250314tvluvr-Phantom-DefLeppardABBY_JERANNeerjaaHitchHiker_TheRager

UglyDuckling. IF-Rockerz
UglyDuckling.
UglyDuckling.

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Fawad Khan with a fan in India!

Embedded image permalink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tvluvr-Phantom-ABBY_JERANHitchHiker_TheRager

mm250314 Senior Member
mm250314
mm250314

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 1:57am | IP Logged
very nice comments on this thread! .   I am also watching reporters and on zindagi channel   I have started to watch izaat though on and off.    Fawad has started shooting for k&sons and he will definitely do justice to his role so no worries at all! In bwood many average n wooden faced actors are still doing quite well   LOL and fawad is far above many actors n he has a terrific screen presence too! .   The story shd be good.   It does not matter who gets the girl at the end. It is a love triangle and so both the guys will have equal footage. Just relax now and enjoy this period! .. Don't be surprised if ppl may admire him more than others as even in female centric pak dramas which I have watched he was brilliant in his acting. I had watched his khoobsurat movie quite by chance even before watching any of his serial and he had not disappointed in his portrayal of a royal prince. his look was prefect and his acting as per the role was fine then after seeing his two famous serials I had started to admire his acting n talent. So due to his talent combined with his good looks he has gained countless fans! And his fans will definitely boost his bwood career also. Many ppl I know had watched wnkkhs only due to him and   now they are wondering what to watch on zindagi channel!   LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tvluvr-Phantom-DefLeppardABBY_JERANNeerjaaHitchHiker_TheRager

Go to top