Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~ FAWAD KHAN AT 32~ Kapoor and Sons shoot starts (Page 83)

-Phantom- Goldie
-Phantom-
-Phantom-

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

I am wondering how come FK has suddenly become so transparent and 'confirming types'...
If whatever he said is indeed what he said, I see his next movie happening with DP

Still did not understand, why he retweeted that tweet about BFB

He retweeted that tweet because of what I have been mad at the Kapoor sisters for. He retweeted because until that time he was also out of the loop as to the issues Rhea was having with the director or how busy Sonam was with her films all of a sudden. It was only after he retweeted that either Sonam or Rhea must have gotten in touch with him to inform him it ain't happening because suddenly Rhea is unhappy with the script or Sonam has to go parade around wearing a carpet at Cannes. So they dont have time for a movie with him. So he had to delete it, what else could he do?

And this recent openness... I see KJo's hand in this. He is playing FK's mentor now. 

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
For a min, i was shocked too. FK and confirming things LOL He was quite open about BFB and thats very unlikely of him. But well, good for us. Embarrassed
HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

I am wondering how come FK has suddenly become so transparent and 'confirming types'...
If whatever he said is indeed what he said, I see his next movie happening with DP

What makes you think his next movie is with DP. I think he was talking about Mr.Chaloo. 
Even I dont understand why he retweeted for BFB. 

I also feel its Mr Chaloo and its possible that since PC is unavailable, DP maybe cast????
HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emmjay

He retweeted that tweet because of what I have been mad at the Kapoor sisters for. He retweeted because until that time he was also out of the loop as to the issues Rhea was having with the director or how busy Sonam was with her films all of a sudden. It was only after he retweeted that either Sonam or Rhea must have gotten in touch with him to inform him it ain't happening because suddenly Rhea is unhappy with the script or Sonam has to go parade around wearing a carpet at Cannes. So they dont have time for a movie with him. So he had to delete it, what else could he do?

And this recent openness... I see KJo's hand in this. He is playing FK's mentor now. 

IMO, It was all planned out well... But then Salman's verdict came and even though he is free till July, i guess the focus is on PRDP, which kind of upset the schedule... and hence the movie had to be shelved!!!!

It makes business sense to complete whatever has been shot 80% than start something new.. If you notice, Salman is not doing Shuudhi also and I think this is because he does not know what the future holds and does not want to leave his producers high n dry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Phantom-DefLeppardSerendipity..TheRager

-Phantom- Goldie
-Phantom-
-Phantom-

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LondonDarling

As far as I know, the movie is still happening with Fawad. That interview makes no sense.

So she believes it's still happening. I guess we should ask her for first look test pics now.
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

What makes you think his next movie is with DP. I think he was talking about Mr.Chaloo. 
Even I dont understand why he retweeted for BFB. 

I also feel its Mr Chaloo and its possible that since PC is unavailable, DP maybe cast????

I would want DP to do it. But I am guessing they knew about Quantico and planned around it. I think post K&S Fawad will take a paternity break and then come back for Mr.Chaloo shoot. 
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

As far as I know, the movie is still happening with Fawad. That interview makes no sense.

So she believes it's still happening. I guess we should ask her for first look test pics now.

LOLThis member thinks that all male stars esp a chota mota star like Fawad only run behind her favorite heroines like Alia and Sonam. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Phantom-

-Phantom- Goldie
-Phantom-
-Phantom-

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

LOLThis member thinks that all male stars esp a chota mota star like Fawad only run behind her favorite heroines like Alia and Sonam. 

Yeah I noticed. She is also very excited about new cast of Shuddhi. LOL

Go to top