Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~ FAWAD KHAN AT 32~ Kapoor and Sons shoot starts (Page 134)

DefLeppard IF-Dazzler
DefLeppard
DefLeppard

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Your love is like bad medicine
Bad medicine is what I need

I ain't got a fever got a permanent disease
It'll take more than a doctor to prescribe a remedy

First you need
That's what you get for falling in love

Then you bleed
You get a little but it's never enough 

That's what you get for falling in love
Now this fans's addicted 'cause your IV is the drug

- Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi

Reco us fangirls should listen to it.

Maybe this lyrics is so..so apt for us FK fans...esp after this IV

btw this is what blasted on my head phones..while I slept last night..thinking of FK of courseEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Phantom-

mishti.rain Senior Member
mishti.rain
mishti.rain

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emmjay

Instagram Mehreen ne banaya, Twitter Sonam ne banaya. I'm sure Facebook Sadaf ne banaya hoga. Yeh khud bhi kuch karta hai? LOL

ye khud sirf sota hai...TURTLE fawad...
2015 mein koi to movie release hoUnhappy

Edited by mishti.rain - 04 June 2015 at 1:50am

-Phantom-

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Okk.. So I finally watched the IV. And after a longg time, this is one of his IV's that I have watched in a loop 25 times. LOL I love how he is luking, Fresh and Healthy! Day Dreaming Those Chubby Cheeks are back thankfully and Im loving those bi-ceps of his..Embarrassed Sexy! Blushing I liked the IV'r. She was humble and let FK talk in his own merry way which many ppl dont allow specifically! LOL Love That Shy smile of his which he gave when IV'r called him Desirable! Day Dreaming Awww..Embarrassed I can listen to him endless and surely I love him as an actor but He's no doubt a Rockstar First! Heart Now what puts me off is, The Constant Jaapa of Pak Fans that FK is acting too high to afford for all Pak Directors and they all want him to do a Pak Movie. I Mean Cmon..!! He is an Actor and as an actor he is bound to discover better possibilties for him. And if he is finding them in BW then whats the harm? Why pull him back!?! Do they want him to do ZGH'S and Humsafar's all thru their life kya? Ermm Im hating this Disowned Jaapa Now! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeerjaaHitchHiker_

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bubbly_Shanaya

Okk.. So I finally watched the IV. And after a longg time, this is one of his IV's that I have watched in a loop 25 times. LOL I love how he is luking, Fresh and Healthy! Day Dreaming Those Chubby Cheeks are back thankfully and Im loving those bi-ceps of his..Embarrassed Sexy! Blushing I liked the IV'r. She was humble and let FK talk in his own merry way which many ppl dont allow specifically! LOL Love That Shy smile of his which he gave when IV'r called him Desirable! Day Dreaming Awww..Embarrassed I can listen to him endless and surely I love him as an actor but He's no doubt a Rockstar First! Heart Now what puts me off is, The Constant Jaapa of Pak Fans that FK is acting too high to afford for all Pak Directors and they all want him to do a Pak Movie. I Mean Cmon..!! He is an Actor and as an actor he is bound to discover better possibilties for him. And if he is finding them in BW then whats the harm? Why pull him back!?! Do they want him to do ZGH'S and Humsafar's all thru their life kya? Ermm Im hating this Disowned Jaapa Now! Angry

If he does HS and ZGHs all his life the same people will want him to disappear. Look at the halat of much older Pakistani TV stars like Adnan Siddique and Noumaz Ijaz. They are respected alright for their acting skills but younger folks like Fawad are bigger stars. 
A true star who can last is the one constantly innovating himself and keeping abreast of competition. They do not get stuck in a rut. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Phantom-DefLeppard.Archangel.NeerjaaHitchHiker_

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged
^^Agree Shreya. Nauman Sahab and Adnan are talented actors and are much worth but look at how their talent is wasted. Why Only Fawad? Im sure if given a chance Adeel, Fahad and others wud also like to explore their possibilties in BW Too! They cant expect him to sit back in Lahore and continue doing Soaps and Pak Movies! Angry
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 4:40am | IP Logged

^^Agree Shreya. Nauman Sahab and Adnan are talented actors and are much worth but look at how their talent is wasted. Why Only Fawad? Im sure if given a chance Adeel, Fahad and others wud also like to explore their possibilties in BW Too! They cant expect him to sit back in Lahore and continue doing Soaps and Pak Movies! Angry

The condition of Pakistani soaps is really bad as per the same people. Anyways Fawad is welcome to any ACTING job that catches his fancy. But please no more 6 months of modelling Omar's ankle skin show clothes. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.Neerjaa.Archangel.

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

The condition of Pakistani soaps is really bad as per the same people. Anyways Fawad is welcome to any ACTING job that catches his fancy. But please no more 6 months of modelling Omar's ankle skin show clothes.LOL
Yes Its his Career, His Choice! Smile But Shreya! LOLLOL I kinda liked his photoshoot and sum of the Outfits he flaunted..Embarrassed But Why Only, Ankle Skin Show Clothes??!! Wish they wud have been more Biceps Exposing, Body Exposing! If You Know What I Mean! Wink

DefLeppard

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Hajmola.

The condition of Pakistani soaps is really bad as per the same people. Anyways Fawad is welcome to any ACTING job that catches his fancy. But please no more 6 months of modelling Omar's ankle skin show clothes.LOL
Yes Its his Career, His Choice! Smile But Shreya! LOLLOL I kinda liked his photoshoot and sum of the Outfits he flaunted..Embarrassed But Why Only, Ankle Skin Show Clothes??!! Wish they wud have been more Biceps Exposing, Body Exposing! If You Know What I Mean! Wink

Clothes were fine apart from the small sized trousers. I think Disha nailed it when she said Omar gets turned on by Fawad's ankles. LOL

DefLeppard

Go to top