Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~ FAWAD KHAN AT 32~ Kapoor and Sons shoot starts (Page 134)

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 4:58am | IP Logged
I think his fans should be happy as long as he's visible on screen. And he's getting good content. 
Its not even selfish anymore,its stupid if people feel he should be only visible in pakistan. Why wont u want ur favourite actor to become world famous?

Fawad himelf said he wants to work in different parts of the world. 

I love shahrukh. And I for one,take pride that he's world famous. He has fans in Morocco as well as people in South Africa ts just great,isnt it?

I honestly didnt give a damn about Pak dramas until ZGH was aired in India. And Im honestly not the kind who browses youtube digging for 'good' content in alien territory. 

Unless it comes into ur country,u wont know what the hype is about. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppard.Archangel.TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bubbly_Shanaya

^^Ahh! ROFL If thats the case, then I dont blame Omar! LOLLOL Fawad has those Gorey Chittey Pair Btw! LOL

Palms too. Blushing
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

^^Agree Shreya. Nauman Sahab and Adnan are talented actors and are much worth but look at how their talent is wasted. Why Only Fawad? Im sure if given a chance Adeel, Fahad and others wud also like to explore their possibilties in BW Too! They cant expect him to sit back in Lahore and continue doing Soaps and Pak Movies! Angry

The condition of Pakistani soaps is really bad as per the same people. Anyways Fawad is welcome to any ACTING job that catches his fancy. But please no more 6 months of modelling Omar's ankle skin show clothes.LOL
Yes Its his Career, His Choice! Smile But Shreya! LOLLOL I kinda liked his photoshoot and sum of the Outfits he flaunted..Embarrassed But Why Only, Ankle Skin Show Clothes??!! Wish they wud have been more Biceps Exposing, Body Exposing! If You Know What I Mean! Wink

Clothes were fine apart from the small sized trousers. I think Disha nailed it when she said Omar gets turned on by Fawad's ankles. LOL

hahaha. Im telling you,its true! LOL

Waise Fawad is ridiculously fair btw. And coz of that,he has that pink blush on his face constantly. 

He puts on some kind of tan when he is onscreen though. I guess it gives him a more desi skintone. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Archangel.

.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged

^^Ahh! ROFL If thats the case, then I dont blame Omar! LOLLOL Fawad has those Gorey Chittey Pair Btw! LOL

Palms too. Blushing

Palms and ankles taken,I'll settle for his Chaati then ROFLBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Archangel.

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Palms too.Blushing
Oiii..LOL Not only Palms Shreya, But Toenails and Fingers along wid Fingernails and Finger Pores too..Blushing Damn! He has Gorey Chittay Cheeks Too! Day Dreaming which gives me the very strong urge to kiss them..Blushing
.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FemmeFatale.

Palms too.Blushing

Palms and ankles taken,I'll settle for his Chaati thenROFLBlushing

Dishu, If you take his Chaati then I'll go for Chaati Ke Baal! ROFLBlushing
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FemmeFatale.

^^Agree Shreya. Nauman Sahab and Adnan are talented actors and are much worth but look at how their talent is wasted. Why Only Fawad? Im sure if given a chance Adeel, Fahad and others wud also like to explore their possibilties in BW Too! They cant expect him to sit back in Lahore and continue doing Soaps and Pak Movies! Angry

The condition of Pakistani soaps is really bad as per the same people. Anyways Fawad is welcome to any ACTING job that catches his fancy. But please no more 6 months of modelling Omar's ankle skin show clothes.LOL
Yes Its his Career, His Choice! Smile But Shreya! LOLLOL I kinda liked his photoshoot and sum of the Outfits he flaunted..Embarrassed But Why Only, Ankle Skin Show Clothes??!! Wish they wud have been more Biceps Exposing, Body Exposing! If You Know What I Mean! Wink

Clothes were fine apart from the small sized trousers. I think Disha nailed it when she said Omar gets turned on by Fawad's ankles. LOL

hahaha. Im telling you,its true! LOL

Waise Fawad is ridiculously fair btw. And coz of that,he has that pink blush on his face constantly. 

He puts on some kind of tan when he is onscreen though. I guess it gives him a more desi skintone. 

Thats true...he looks pretty cute due to that. In those party pics in DP's party...the first thing that stood out were his gore gore palms since he was holding his phone. 
I think his gorapan is more apparent in sunlight. Indoors its still ok. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppard.Archangel.

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Palms too.Blushing
Oiii..LOL Not only Palms Shreya, But Toenails and Fingers along wid Fingernails and Finger Pores too..Blushing Damn! He has Gorey Chittay Cheeks Too! Day Dreaming which gives me the very strong urge to kiss them..Blushing

What is finger pores? LOL

Go to top