Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

Oiii..πŸ˜† Not only Palms Shreya, But Toenails and Fingers along wid Fingernails and Finger Pores too..☺️ Damn! He has Gorey Chittay Cheeks Too! which gives me the very strong urge to kiss them..☺️

What is finger pores? πŸ˜†
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sab log paagal ho gaye hain πŸ˜†
waise whats going on zindagi these days? I cant sit thru even a minute of the channel. Then again,I am hardly watching tv these days. Just news,music and movies.

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

What is finger pores?πŸ˜†

Fingers Pores are Finger Tips! πŸ˜† Acc to my Dadi, A person's complexion can be very well determined by just a look at his fingertips. Fawadoo has pink Fingertips..☺️
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Sab log paagal ho gaye hain πŸ˜†

waise whats going on zindagi these days? I cant sit thru even a minute of the channel. Then again,I am hardly watching tv these days. Just news,music and movies.

Me neither...after Indian shows now even Pakistani ones are out. But will give Fawad's show and Mr. Superior's show a try. 
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Me neither...after Indian shows now even Pakistani ones are out. But will give Fawad's show and Mr. Superior's show a try. 

yeah me too
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Whatever happened might not have been intentional though. I was reading that they first thought of starting this movie in 2007 but the movie finally released in 2012. Fawad might have been called for auditioning due to KKL. He started working on TV in 2008. I am guessing there were problems like arranging finances due to which the movie got delayed so much. 
By 2012 Fawad a big shot in Pakistan thanks to HS. 

Yes it was around KKL times that that whole thing started. He was still not that popular in Pak after KKL. That movie was Shan's. Fawad mentioned in an IV with HSY that he did HS after he was dropped from the HW movie. I can understand that they didnt go with him coz he wasnt that popular at that time, but keeping someone on the hook for a year is a bit much i think. 

Anyway, I agree its better to work with popular filmmakers than critically acclaimed ones. Plus, one learns a lot from failures and he does seem in a much better place professionally and personally at this time. 
TheRager thumbnail
Fawad voted as next big thing in Filmfare annual poll.
TheRager thumbnail
Mehwish I think it was all destined. Humsafar did him more good than this film could have.
I am just happy that for time being he is trying for hindi and Urdu films too. Atleast people will stop complaining .

What is finger pores?πŸ˜†

this conversation is hormonal by the way ... Let's get ready before Akbari Asghari starts