Zindagi Channel

~ FAWAD KHAN AT 32~ Kapoor and Sons shoot starts - Page 95

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Dont know if you guys read. Someone asked our Jitu bhai how he felt after meeting FK, he answered saying"He had a fanboy moment"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia, Jitu and KJO are birds if same feather , so yeah lots of fanboying over there ๐Ÿ˜†
nikitaloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Hajmola.

HS might have had better trps as by then Zindagi was more established. That explains more sponsors as well. HS was promoted heavily...by Fawad himself. While ZGH had no promotions. But the impact ZGH had was much higher...ever popular and trade site covered it. Here is the link where they speak about the impact of ZGH. This was give after HS was telecast.
http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/screen/fawad-became-a-rage-because-of-zindagi/

Which all shows have done really well?

All the shows have had their fan following, but if we talk about one show in particular, Zindagi Gulzar Hai, has definitely done well.

And did it become so popular because of Fawad Khan, who has become a rage?

Fawad Khan became popular mainly because of the show, as Khoobsurat was not really in the reckoning at that time. And I think it gave him a good platform. Of course, he is a very talented actor and the kind of fantastic storylines that these serials have, one is bound to become fans of these actors. In the Indian diaspora, Fawad became Fawad because of Zaroon Junaid (his character in Zindagi Gulzar Hai).

I do agree fawad's popularity in India is mainly bcoz of the show ZGH  otherwise khoobsurat was an average film here but his acting was good but he is famous in india mainly bcoz of his pak shows and zindagi channel launched at the right time agar sahi time pe launch nahi hota to i don't think many of us were interested in khoobsurat๐Ÿ˜›
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
K&S ke set se updates aana band kyun ho gaye?
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Emmjay

K&S ke set se updates aana band kyun ho gaye?

Usually they dont let out too much till its close to release.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Zoya on Fawad being in her film:

The casting of Dil Dhadkane Do(DDD) has been in the news from the time you announced the film. Weren't Ranbir Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor Khan supposed to play siblings?

They were never in the film, though I'd love to work with them. The actors that I have in DDD are the actors that I wanted. Nowadays any actor I meet even for a cup of coffee becomes a source of speculation. If I am seen with an actor I am supposed to be working with him. I went to Deepika Padukone's party where I hung around with Fawad Khan. The next thing I knew he was in my next film. Right now I can't even think of the next film.

http://skjbollywoodnews.com/2015/05/zoya-akhtar-i-take-all-my-scripts-to-aamir-khan-for-consulation/4131189.html

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just finished watching "between takes" ...a Rajeev Masand quickie with DDD cast.
Papa Kapoor bhi #AnkleLengthPant, #BinaSocksKeLoafers...Should we blame FK for this??   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mishti.rain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ek hi time par do movies kese aa sakti ?aaj raat ko 9 baje zee cinema par to linga aani hai,khoobsurat kese aayegi...๐Ÿ˜ณ
mishti.rain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

hahaha. so ranveer worried ki DP Fawad ke peeche padh ke usse chod degi? 

lol usse koi batao fawad apne biwi par kitna marta hai ๐Ÿ˜† usse koi khatra nahi ๐Ÿ˜†

sahi kaha...girls uski deewani aur wo sirf aur sirf apni biwi ka deewana
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishti.rain

ek hi time par do movies kese aa sakti ?aaj raat ko 9 baje zee cinema par to linga aani hai,khoobsurat kese aayegi...๐Ÿ˜ณ

I was thinking the same...but then i saw that

Zee Cinema HD is showing KS.. I dont have that channel๐Ÿ˜ญ

and Zee Cinema is showing Lingaa
Edited by -Brilliant- - 8 years ago