Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Emmjay

Yeah apparently the makers decided to cash in on his stardom alone and kicked all creativity out the window. It's weird because isn't the director of the ad supposed to be a very good director?

Pradeep Sarkar...the director or Parineeti and Mardaani. He is a well known ad film maker. But rather than him I would blame the creative team which decides on the concept. Pepsi's commercials have been really really lame. You should see the Indian ones which has Ranbir, Anushka, Dhoni and Virat Kohli. Similar lack of creativity.
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's ok. There would be some hits and misses. If something is failing its better it's the commercial than the film... Lol!!!
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Any links of the pepsi ad??
I did a YT search...no luck :(
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Definitely not. The executives of Zindagi themselves said it.

Yeah Humsafar was more famous in Pak vs ZGH and it's the other way around for India.

Btw, anyone else noticed the creepy coincidence:

HUMsafar is the flagship drama for HUM tv.

ZINDAGI gulzar hai is the flagship drama for ZINDAGI tv.

😲

TheRager thumbnail
^^^Many have noticed the coincidence. 
-Phantom- thumbnail

Pradeep Sarkar...the director or Parineeti and Mardaani. He is a well known ad film maker. But rather than him I would blame the creative team which decides on the concept. Pepsi's commercials have been really really lame. You should see the Indian ones which has Ranbir, Anushka, Dhoni and Virat Kohli. Similar lack of creativity.

That's a shame. I guess all these celebrities get on its bandwagon because of the $$ involved and the strong brand name. Wish they invested some of their money in the creative aspect too.
-Phantom- thumbnail

^^^Many have noticed the coincidence. 

Good to now that I'm not the only loser with too much free time on her hands ðŸ˜†
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Definitely not. The executives of Zindagi themselves said it.

Really?😲 Eventhough ZGH was a rage especially on social media but then some ppl said ki HS had higher trps and more sponsers aswell😕 But if the executives themselves have said it so must be true.Chalo good! Well deserved I'd say😳
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Symphony-

Really?😲 Eventhough ZGH was a rage especially on social media but then some ppl said ki HS had higher trps and more sponsers aswell😕 But if the executives themselves have said it so must be true.Chalo good! Well deserved I'd say😳

HS might have had better trps as by then Zindagi was more established. That explains more sponsors as well. HS was promoted heavily...by Fawad himself. While ZGH had no promotions. But the impact ZGH had was much higher...ever popular and trade site covered it. Here is the link where they speak about the impact of ZGH. This was give after HS was telecast.
http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/screen/fawad-became-a-rage-because-of-zindagi/

Which all shows have done really well?

All the shows have had their fan following, but if we talk about one show in particular, Zindagi Gulzar Hai, has definitely done well.

And did it become so popular because of Fawad Khan, who has become a rage?

Fawad Khan became popular mainly because of the show, as Khoobsurat was not really in the reckoning at that time. And I think it gave him a good platform. Of course, he is a very talented actor and the kind of fantastic storylines that these serials have, one is bound to become fans of these actors. In the Indian diaspora, Fawad became Fawad because of Zaroon Junaid (his character in Zindagi Gulzar Hai).

Edited by .Hajmola. - 8 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Symphony-

When is Kand S releasing btw