~ FAWAD KHAN AT 32~ Kapoor and Sons shoot starts - Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
sia yeah shoots for K&S and promotions will be there too, we will have a gala time here, hope so. 
he also will have a 10-20 minute sequence in Ho mann jahan, so yes finally we will see him onscreen.
Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

I know right?😆 It was fun

we completed 120 pages in a day, i still remember, that was i think the night he won hello fame award or trailer release of KS, i do not remember . 
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you Sundas. Hope the Dhoom series stops now. The only Dhoom series i thoroughly enjoyed was Dhoom2. I remember how crazy we girls were for HR during our college days😆 I still remember his entry scene and we all went maaad😆 He was hot in that movie. He and Ash looked lovely. ðŸ˜³

True Sia . Being a HR fan it's so disappointing that the franchise is losing the quality and dhoom2 definitely rewrote his career and even BO records . After Aamir khan's lukewarm act I believe the other two khans will also fail in carrying the dhoom series because numbers in BO is secondary for me, atleast maintain the dhoom Midas touch and not just make anything with thieves and name it a dhoom film .
In dhoom 3 there was practically nothing not even a propr robbery scene , not even a proper escape scene , so stupid it was .

Fawad won't do a dhoom, I'm sure.. Lol ..
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
That VB film is a great idea. Fawad is now a great option to Saif. But I feel KJo or Anil Kapoor might want his dates.
If not BW I hope he does a Pakistani film. But no sitting at home for 6 months please!
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

That VB film is a great idea. Fawad is now a great option to Saif. But I feel KJo or Anil Kapoor might want his dates.
If not BW I hope he does a Pakistani film. But no sitting at home for 6 months please!

It does doesn't it? The movie sounds great. And Im dieing to see Fawad in an intense film. 

I dont think VB is starting it anytime soon.  I heard Shahid is free after his wedding. So thats dec-jan. But Saif seems busy that time. Hope he is kicked out ðŸ˜† and Vishal somehow gets to see Fawad's work in Dastaan or Numm. 

TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

It does doesn't it? The movie sounds great. And Im dieing to see Fawad in an intense film. 

I dont think VB is starting it anytime soon.  I heard Shahid is free after his wedding. So thats dec-jan. But Saif seems busy that time. Hope he is kicked out ðŸ˜† and Vishal somehow gets to see Fawad's work in Dastaan or Numm. 

I am confused about Shahid's schedule. He is marrying in June. But he is supposed to be doing many films. 
ATM I will be happy to take anything with Fawad in it-BW movie/Indian TV show/Pakistani movie/Pakistani TV show/any acting job. But pls dont kill us with another 6 months of ads, events and modelling for Omar's ankle displaying clothes. 
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Knowing FK...an extended paternity break is on the cards...while he might do some preparation / script reading for next projects.
#AnkleShow continues??
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Knowing FK...an extended paternity break is on the cards...while he might do some preparation / script reading for next projects.
#AnkleShow continues??

That is what I am afraid of. In my office men get only a 5 day paternity leave and women 84 days. Fawad is capable of taking longer paternity break than a woman would take on having her child. 
TheRager thumbnail
I am hoping KJo drives some sense to FK's head that he wont remain young forever.