Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I wouldn't mind if Fawad does BFB after 2-3 films. But not now.
TheRager thumbnail
Mr. Chaloo also won't start soon. I hope this doesn't mean another 6 month break for Fawad.
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good B4B got postponed. I hope he signs other films in the meantime. Dont wanna see him with Sonam so soon after Khoobsurat. 
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sofitel Mumbai BKC @SofitelMumbai 42m42 minutes ago

The Pakistani film & television actor, Fawad Khan, now creating waves in bollywood, spotted @SofitelMumbai !

TheRager thumbnail
Eeks! Fawad's clothes are terrible! So is this where he is staying? Easy to stalk him now. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww FK's pic๐Ÿ˜ณ So they are still shooting in Mumbai๐Ÿ˜ƒNice. FK looks like a college going boy in the pic๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Though his suit is not that great. 
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Omg!!! Face palm... What the hell is he wearing ? Maybe just before checkout from the hotel. I hope he is has not decided to wear omar's clothes... Sorry a huge thumbs down to the pic!
TheRager thumbnail
Matching suit and trousers is a problem. If you take off the suit it seems he is casually dressed. No need for the suit actually. Must be Omar's idea...but atleast the trousers are not two sizes small. 
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
And his hair looks too short...
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

I am not worried by Sid-Aloo shippers. Infact they are getting disappointed that Fawad is no Sid Shukla to Sid's Varun. ๐Ÿ˜†
I trust Fawad to shut up his detractors when time comes. Instead of fighting with them I spend by time more productively on drooling.

who is shukla ? ๐Ÿ˜•
Sid Mal is already wooden, am waiting for the film to release and Fawad to bag the praises again