Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I was a little apprehensive if Fawad and Alia will look awkward as Fawad looks very manly while Alia looks kiddish. But thankfully they look good together. 
This content was originally posted by: Tinacool

Hello all and OMG I cannot believe Alia and FK together. I so wanted to see this pairing onscreen. They look good already ðŸ˜‰
Embedded image permalink

is this pic from shoot ?
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: harshu.sundas

is this pic from shoot ?

From a look test apparently.
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fawad -aalia not looking like father daughter making people jittery it seems. When will we get spared from all kinds of shippers? Fawad ke fan hoke use appreciate karun ya phir duniye ke saare jodi shippers ki baseless baatein sunoon. From Fawad-sanam to fawad mahira to fawasanam baloch to now sid m aalia shippers. The bottomline there is absoultely nothing in fawad which gets to few people. Its annoying. So much for Fawad and aalia not showing any romantic chemistry bu seeing single pic, that too long shot pic. I mean people and their imagination s. Disheartening.
pinkeye thumbnail
Between in that look test pic does aalia have short hair? Sorry I cant decipher. I think aalia has a very simple, minimalistic make up kind look , more natural and I think it suits her too. Heavy make up make her look like younger than her age and too glammed up ruin her face. But I am glad both fawad and aalia look great and as Shreya said initial apprehensions can be given up as I guess they would look good. I hope the story is solid though.
pinkeye thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shweta_r

The picture is growing on me... They do look cute together and Fk is looking so young...

He is retrogressively aging I guess. 😆
Whatever it is, good for us. 😳 😳

Btw the mumbai mirror pic reminded me his personal look in Ayan's birthday party this year. He was wearing same kind of t-sh7rt, sweater if I am not wrong, the black and grey combo. He looked great in those pics too. 😛
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Hajmola.

I was a little apprehensive if Fawad and Alia will look awkward as Fawad looks very manly while Alia looks kiddish. But thankfully they look good together. 

Sam here. I was EXTREMELY sceptical about him and Alia. Gotta say, from whatever sneak peaks we ve had so far, things look promising.
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For me the so called "look test" pic hasnt triggered lusty harmones...which unleashes every time I see FK pics shared here. Honestly is the best policy.😊

When Hijab (@fawadbae) asked Is London Darling troll?...i got confused to another project rumoured for FK. My bad ðŸ˜†

As said the pic his highly eclipsed...(for God knows the best reason)...like the scan report of the pregnancy trimester!!!
There is nothing new at least from FK's look n feel and hunger pangs continue...errr..Time for breakfast...

Rise n shine buddies
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: DefLeppard

For me the so called "look test" pic hasnt triggered lusty harmones...which unleashes every time I see FK pics shared here. Honestly is the best policy.😊

When Hijab (@fawadbae) asked Is London Darling troll?...i got confused to another project rumoured for FK. My bad ðŸ˜†

As said the pic his highly eclipsed...(for God knows the best reason)...like the scan report of the pregnancy trimester!!!
There is nothing new at least from FK's look n feel and hunger pangs continue...errr..Time for breakfast...

Rise n shine buddies

Agree with you... That is why I wrote the pic is growing on me... More than anything else I am excited that the shooting has started and relieved also that it did...

I am sure better pics will emerge...