~ FAWAD KHAN AT 32~ Kapoor and Sons shoot starts - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
 Congratulations for this evergreen flavor of the season FK,s AT which is hoping will turn in to never ending story . Appreciate all those who  puts life in these ATs, with their sometimes amusing comments . Wish some day FK just visit your ATs and read all . 
I am not a die hard fan of YRF. Either they over do it (e.g. Jab tak hi jaan) or just ignore the project (e.g. Dum lagake..).
Going by the revenues per market share as a PH they are not doing well. (Shreya had posted in the last AT)

SRK pulled out YRF of a certain lean patch in the 90s so will FK be lucky charm to get them out of the doldrums in this decade. I personally hate such comparisons though!!  :-)

Originally posted by DefLeppard

I am not a die hard fan of YRF. Either they over do it (e.g. Jab tak hi jaan) or just ignore the project (e.g. Dum lagake..).
Going by the revenues per market share as a PH they are not doing well. (Shreya had posted in the last AT)

SRK pulled out YRF of a certain lean patch in the 90s so will FK be lucky charm to get them out of the doldrums in this decade. I personally hate such comparisons though!!  :-)

Only if good director is there . Gone are the days of Yash Chopra and his kind of movies , Either its Adi. Himself .
Thinking of FK here..

The sexiest nationalities for men:

10. Spanish
9. Danish
8. Nigerian
7. Italian
6. Scottish
5. English
4. American
3. Pakistani 
2. Australian
1. Irish

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/04/worlds-sexiest-people-armenians-irish_n_7205740.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067&ir=India&adsSiteOverride=in

Is this YRF thing true???
Dna and Zoom are airing the news too..😕
Originally posted by -Brilliant-

Thinking of FK here..

The sexiest nationalities for men:

10. Spanish
9. Danish
8. Nigerian
7. Italian
6. Scottish
5. English
4. American
3. Pakistani 
2. Australian
1. Irish

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/04/worlds-sexiest-people-armenians-irish_n_7205740.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067&ir=India&adsSiteOverride=in

Some people were commenting that they saw FK and put Pakistan there. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Brilliant-

Is this YRF thing true???
Dna and Zoom are airing the news too..😕

Yeah I saw it. But its not true. YRF guy has denied it in the original Mid-day article. 
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

Some people were commenting that they saw FK and put Pakistan there. ðŸ˜†

And I agree with them ðŸ˜†
Because otherwise they should have included Iranian and Afgani men too ðŸ˜›
Edited by shweta_r - 8 years ago
Congrats on the new thread peeps🥳 May this one be a good too ðŸ˜³
And i really wish the YRF 3 film deal is false. ðŸ¥±

Apparently #PakistaniMen like @_fawadakhan_ are the 3rd sexiest in the world!What are yr thoughts?Tell @DJNoreenKhan