Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by dabhlover

😳
Why the long face?  I think Sonam deserves someone, but not the hot guys.  😉😉
Or maybe she doesn't leak shit through her PR like others do. Maybe she truly knows how to keep her personal life personal.
She I think is involved with some Berry guy from Goa the last I remember. But there was 1 article about it like months ago. 

Her and Ranbir (if they dated) never needed to use it for publicity for Sawaariya b/c there was enough hype since they were star kids.

Her and Punit were the only highly publicized relationship of hers. But other than that, she's probs had her flings and short lived romances and didn't feel the need to use to keep herself in the news. Anushka doesn't/didn't really do that either.
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Like I have said all along, Sonam's biggest drawback as a commercial BW actress is she can't attract the male audience. That's why her films don't do well even when they are not that bad. Majority of her fans are female. Take this forum for example. I only know of two male Sonam fans on here. 😆

I actually played this game with my guy friends and they always rank katrina and sonam at the bottom. Sonam in particular looks like she's in high school or is very innocent--there's no raw sex appeal. Even when she looks sexy in photoshoots; there's something about the sexiness that PC, Deepika, Esha Deol, Lisa Haydon have that she just doesn't.

WORD on the films not doing well part. If she had a bigger male fanbase, it'd be a different story. 
Some people commented that she is average looking, etc. I think she has a beautiful face, but yeah, she is not sexy.
As for the original question, I think she was linked to Ranbir. She has praised Abhishek in interviews, but obviously there have been no link-ups as he is married.
Coz she is more focussed on career... Career of others... 😆...
Miss wannabe sexy blabbermouth repels men ðŸ˜†
The member is warned NOT to make demeaning remarks against a celebrity. Maintain civility while expressing your opinion

BWF-DT
Edited by realitybites - 8 years ago
Deepika Ji is serial dater and sonam Ji is no dater. Exact opposites ðŸ˜†
They should date each other ðŸ˜†
Wow.  Just wow.  Do some of you thrive on hating people you don't know?  It's okay to dislike celebrities but to hate someone to this extent?  
Originally posted by LondonDarling

Wow. Just wow. Do some of you thrive on hating people you don't know? It's okay to dislike celebrities but to hate someone to this extent?

IKR ? .. #CruelIF ...   ðŸ˜­   ðŸ˜†

Now take your moral lectures to your home .. ciao .. 😃
Originally posted by Quixotic-Frenzy

IKR ? .. #CruelIF ...   ðŸ˜­   ðŸ˜†

Now take your moral lectures to your home .. ciao .. 😃
I was wondering, what's so hateful abt this topic??
Care to enlighten me, since you seem to get it??Edited by BeinCumberbitch - 8 years ago