Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
superb upadate loved it.
include navya also na...
thanks for pm..
21July2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Super awsm update!! It ws so lovely..beach..icecream..walk n talk..gn msg..so sweet..waiting fr manik's doc..i.e nandu πŸ˜‰
man1402 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey... nice update ... continue sooon... :)
jusschillin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!! This is seriously the best fanfic I have ever read!!!! LOVING IT!!!!
AARAARSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME update dr.i loved it .update next part soon.
MANANamazes thumbnail
awesome story...just loved it ...continue soonπŸ‘πŸ‘
Irrevocable712 thumbnail
First of all sorry for late reply...
But the update was amazing...just loved it...
Manik's friends were too good they planned their first meet...wish everyone has such friends in life...
So cute Manik and Nandini wants to give preference to each other's choice...
They were bonding so well...may be as they are destined to be together...
Hoping to see more of such cute meets and love bonding between the two...
Waiting for the update...do update soon please...😊
aishu3138 thumbnail
It's was awesome...
I just love the way u write..
Plz continue..
Loving it..
rupal5dr thumbnail
Yaar it was so good such amazing friends planning their friends date with his would be wife...so cute I wish everyone have such friends...n now coming to their date it was simple yet beautiful how much understanding they share they have...the beach their ice cream..their talks their walking and smile on their faces while talking to each other...n the concern they show to each other...and the most lovely part their good night messages n in that also the one where manik says wouldn't have taken it until his mom tell him to do so but took it because someone else has told him to do so...awww...its just they met for the first time but looks like they have some deeper connections...and nyonika what a loving and caring mother she is ...n I jus wish kabhi who show mein bhi kabhi itni concern ho manik ke liye...n not to forget our evil twins who r always evil to do something good...n jus love cabir always bringing manan closer whether its in your story or in the show...now want to see maniks reaction when nandini will come and nandinis reaction when she will get to know manikhas fever it will be so much good...n one more important thing to mention u really write beautifully the way u think and portray its jus amazing and I must say that u should write more n more it will jus polish u more as a writer keep writing such good stuff and satisfy your crazy readers like me...n thanks for the pm..update soon will wait for the next chapter...lots of love...