•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
We all know JR is unpredictable sometimes but we can sometimes also match the level of cvs thinking. Like, how Simran made the deal using her suicide as a pawn.

So what do you guys think will happen on Monday as per the precap. I think the episode will start with roshni remembering her moments with Sid and thinking about the divorce. Then beeji might look for Sid but won't find him and call roshni. Police will come and inform that sid's car met with an accident and again somewhere Simran will blame roshni for the cause of accident . But I really want the accident to happen. This accident can make two things happen: make roshni realize that Sid can't live without her and he had a huge reason behind the truth. That's why forced he is forced to take his life or Simran might spill the beans about her deal, which I really doubt will happen.

Another thought came into my mind that, roshni will go look for Sid and find him. There she might ask for an answer and he would tell her because he can't lie long to roshni. That would make her angry and we saw that she was kind of calm during the sbs segments. That makes it seems like something is fishy. But will she find out the reason?

I'm not asking anything from the cvs. But I just want the Patel family to find about the deal Simran made with Sid. Hopefully they won't drag to bring out the truth.

Can we expect any kind of romance between SidNi? I don't think so but at least they need to show us some SidNi scenes alone away from the family troubles.
Originally posted by paru10

We all know JR is unpredictable sometimes but we can sometimes also match the level of cvs thinking. Like, how Simran made the deal using her suicide as a pawn.

So what do you guys think will happen on Monday as per the precap. I think the episode will start with roshni remembering her moments with Sid and thinking about the divorce. Then beeji might look for Sid but won't find him and call roshni. Police will come and inform that sid's car met with an accident and again somewhere Simran will blame roshni for the cause of accident . But I really want the accident to happen. This accident can make two things happen: make roshni realize that Sid can't live without her and he had a huge reason behind the truth. That's why forced he is forced to take his life or Simran might spill the beans about her deal, which I really doubt will happen.

Another thought came into my mind that, roshni will go look for Sid and find him. There she might ask for an answer and he would tell her because he can't lie long to roshni. That would make her angry and we saw that she was kind of calm during the sbs segments. That makes it seems like something is fishy. But will she find out the reason?

I'm not asking anything from the cvs. But I just want the Patel family to find about the deal Simran made with Sid. Hopefully they won't drag to bring out the truth.

Can we expect any kind of romance between SidNi? I don't think so but at least they need to show us some SidNi scenes alone away from the family troubles.

@bold: 
Where is the SBS segment on JR? Can someone provide the link please?
Since Friday's episode was more focused on Siddharth i really hope that they show Roshni's heart wrenching scenes too.. and then we may get some khurana household scenes too.. i hope that they do not show the precap scene at the end of the episode and drag it further on to tuesday !!  It is really difficult to predict JR coz sometimes it is super fast in story line and sometimes they slow it down ( normally the sad type tracks ). . 
Romance between SidNi? So early? I don't think so ðŸ˜”
Originally posted by skinnypal

Since Friday's episode was more focused on Siddharth i really hope that they show Roshni's heart wrenching scenes too.. and then we may get some khurana household scenes too.. i hope that they do not show the precap scene at the end of the episode and drag it further on to tuesday !!  It is really difficult to predict JR coz sometimes it is super fast in story line and sometimes they slow it down ( normally the sad type tracks ). . 
Romance between SidNi? So early? I don't think so ðŸ˜”

I don't think they will drag it hopefully not. 😔 Yup! we need to see Roshni's pov and what she is thinking.
no idea that how story will proceed as this is the most unpredictable indian show for me till nw.??even QH was a littld predictable khair...i am hoping that may be CV's will show sum face of scene of sidni or if not face off then some hint to roshni about his decision as show will complete 200 episodes and they may don't disappoint us with thid sad track...and may be then this shiv drama will start...if i remember during party segment when sid stopped roshni saying ur father is ill n she said don't interfere in my family matters...he was really shocked ans i guess they may had talk about it before...
i really very hope any of these predictions comes true
i love both your options 
in the 1st case roshni will know something is wrong
sid did it under pressure not from his heart and soul 
in the 2nd option she will know the reason why he did this 
if she knows all the patels will also know this 
but i do not think we will get any romance for now