Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Melodious Traveller | Happy Birthday Jaggs <333

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

When you think you could not have more drama in your life, in walks Jaggs aka Shreya aka MKB aka Twitter Ki Bahu. She embraces life and every colour of it, most of the time showing it the middle finger. Nothing fazes her. If there are crazy drivers on the road, she is crazier. If the music is loud and wild, she is wilder. If her onscreen favourite OTP is in tears, she will break a vase. If there is a break from work, she will take off to a place new, to explore and know more. She is someone who uses a few words to express herself and she gets her point across. Her one liners and screen caps are legendary. She is the hot musician almost everyone has a girl crush on but this girl crushes on Marilyn Monroe.

Its her day to glow today.

*Cues Amit Trivedi music*

Edited by Flame.Of.Rose - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail

SexPot

Dearest Shreya

Happy Birthday!!!!

I was watching "Some like it Hot" and all I was thinking was I've got to ask Shreya if she has watched this one. Hope you have a fabulous year ahead, make a fabulous memory with your lovely hubby and eat like there is no tomorrow. Who wants be Mrinal plain when you could be Marilyn...

Much love

Sexpot

nneeiill

Hi  Manik ki Bahu..Hug

So i do love your one liners

and i dont mind ur tweets.LOL.

but ya I cant love your KKG LOL

Many Many happy returns of the Day !!!

Have a great one.. May God fullfill all ur wishes :))

ENJOY !!!!!! 

Lots of hugs,

Saamya

charminggenie

If I be the "Genie", from a lamp, I will offer you three wishes.

I'd cash in one for you ,  though  and offer a sexy  birthday party , bikini tops or not. So 33 percent would be spent in celebrating your awesome , beautiful self. I only offer that statistic so you don't think me chintzy , but because Marilyn would approve of that.

MKBBB, you be a fabulous , beautiful and glorious woman. Take pride in your gorgeous smile. Wish you loads of happiness,love, sexy time and good health. Just know your dad would be super proud of his little girl and your hubby totally lucked out when he fell in love with you. Here's to you spreading joy and happiness all around.

Take me for a ride when i hit the city next, kay.

13thWish

Dear MKB,

Hot, bold and saaxy

Warm, kind and wise,

On this your special day

Let me take the opportunity to say,

May life bring you peace

and your joy never cease,

May you get a surprise

That make your spirits rise,

I want to wish you all the best

May you always stay blessed.

Have a wonderful day and an excellent year ahead!

Loads of love and cheers,

Wish.😳

BoxedIn

MKBee,

My pretty little lawyer with the cool one-liners and free hugs. Wish you a very happy birthday sweetie. Eat, drink, party, and continue to be your awesome self always. Hug

Love you lots,

Boxy.

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail

Medha16

A very very Happy Birthday dear MKB/Jags/Shreyu?TKB...I don't even know what to call u anymore ...LOL. We've come a long way from our initial days in the AT and getting to know u has been a pleasure. U have a killer sense of humour and we get along like a house on fire. Live tweeting to discussing IPK and chatting for long hours...we've done it all! I wish u stayed here so that u could be my drinking buddy...you r beautiful, both inside and out and I wish u all the happiness and success in the world. Always remain your crazy jovial self and HAVE A BLAST...cut loads of cakes, down a few shots and just enjoy your day to the fullest!

God Bless...

Lots of love,

Medha

MKrayZee

Jaggs, my soulmate. How do I love thee, let me count the ways. Actually, let me not, lest you let a tear drop. You may just cry a bucketfull or break a vase or who knows, you may make your hubby take you out for icecream at 2 in the morn! But but but, you know that all this DQ-giri is so adorbs, don't you?! You are a very special person who deserves everything good. A warm, loving soul with the right amount of DQ-ness. Many many crazily happy returns of the day!!! Happy birthday!!! Hoping you have so much fun (I know your hubby will have planned a very special night out involving lots of good food (obviously)). Have a great time, lots of yummalicious cakes and basically a birthday you can never forget.

Lots of love,

Zainu

TheFaerieQueen

Dearest Shreya, wish you many many happy returns of the day! Wish you all the happiness in the world. Missing you and your one liners Shreya. Come to AT like before.

Lots of love,

Sarika

AnomaderRake

Happy Happy Happiness MKB. I am sure you are very happy today and hope the day was extra special. I am sure the hubby is pampering you like crazy.  Have loads of fun and always be happy and cheerful.

diva28

Happy birthday to the sweetest lawyer that I know. My little live updater. May God grant you all the success in this world.

MaybeSomeday...

YAAYY SHREYA KA BIRTHDAY. I pheel so special cos she told me her name, nevermind, she no tell me she's jags and I won't have known if she were. Also she has a hot husband and I want. Also she's the most kickass girl but I hold a grudge BECAUSE WHY YOU NO TEL ME YOU'RE JAGS AND EVERYONE THOUGHT YOU'RE JAGS AND I WAS FOOLED ON MY TWITTER SWAGATAM, which was pretty warm, I loved my twitter swagatam and this is supposed to be your birthday message and here I am typing how cool I am, which by the way, I totally am but you know.

Getting back to the topic, what's there to be happy about birthdays? Aren't you sad? You're getting budhhier, that's like one year closer to no husband ke saath sax cos your limbs will be too weak and your teeth will break when you try to kees like Pani's frenchie smooch. But it's okay. I am going to tell you that it won't matter cos I'll be here to louu you very platonically when that happens too cos you're jaggu! And I lou you. you're so so amazing and I've always adored you, I think since the first day I came to  AT, you be lou and you we discussed my favorite Manik scene in episode 12 duh. And nobody ever set the mood like you do in the AT with your one liners which are epic and the dialogues you keep posting because... you're so much love and you're the hot hot boss on twitter. And I miss talking to you so much aajkal and I wanna see your husband. ALSO IT IS NOT FAIR! EVERYONE okay most have seen your model like figure. MEREKO BHI DEKHNA HAI ;(( why you have one? You no eat? ;((

Lel lel lel. I forgot doing the part I was asked to do. LEL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JAGS AKA SHREYA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE, May you never become a bore, happy birthday awesome girl yooo happy birthday to you.

Sorry bout the yo. Didn't know what else suited and my students are here so I'm typing in bit of a rush. Wish you all the happiness and success, wealth and health in life and may we all stay like this. You all are my family too now, I love the warmth and love we share. Thankyou so much for coming in my life and before this turns mushy MUJHE CAKE CHAHIYE! NO IFS AND BUTS ABOUT THAT! I NEED A CAKE OR ELSE...Manik style lel.

I LOOUU YOU.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU SAAXY GAL.

Rida

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
reserved. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAGS <3
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jagooo 🤗
(I still refuse to call you Jagat Janani. Nope. Not happening😳)

Budday hain tera budday. Toh kya that you're nearing your death and after you die I your hubby will be all mine. Toh kya that he'll sing for meee, bake for me, get me B&J whenever I am sad and who will be there with me when I watch TV pe steamy scenes  ifuknowwhatimean☺️ But you don't worry I'll make sure use koiii kami na ho😳 I'll even have your sculpture placed in humare ghar ka backyard garden. That's how sweeet and understanding sautan I be No need to say thenkoos coz I'm well-known for saving the humanity on a daily basis. But if you insist. Send me Silk na❤️

Pehle toh I didn't want to wish you. You have completely abandoned me aajkal no hi no bye only talking to Zee we toh don't even exist aakhir aukaad hi kya hain humaari?😳 WHY YOU DO THIS TO MY MASOOM DIL?? Jus coz I have the hots for your hubby you treat me like this?? Meanie kahin ki🥺

Uffho. I'm supposed to say good things though. Umm. Wait🤔 Umm. Tujhme accha kya hain apart from the fact that you're one of the sexiest grown up women I've met online who makes me want to drool over her and make hot hot louu to her☺️ but since I'm not into threesome currently I resist 😵 You be a DQ personified, nautanki saali, jeena haraam kar deti hain. But your DQ is contagious and when you're not there I cannot help missing every bit of it. Teri "Sharam aati hain but" still makes me go gooey Joo has the nakhras of a baccha and sense of an adult, selectively abla nari with dhamaal ki kickassery. Such a rare combo. If I have to pull an IPK reference (coz we both be same tabele ka gaai) joo is the Khushi, but a much more smarter and cooler version I say😎

Chal hurr. Isse zyaada tareef nai hoti merese. Thak gayi moi, water peeke aati hoon. Louu and best wishes for your birthday. Chummmaaa :* :*

Edited by rubys07 - 8 years ago
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Many many happy returns of the day shreya..
-Loq- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happiest birthday to you Jaggs..
I won't wish you on your original name coz it feels like wishing myself...
Oh girl I envy you so much...
And then when we have so many things in common..From being Nepali to having same names also

And I realise I am about to choose the same profession as you...
I hope your birthday was a good one...I remember you had cough and cold..Hope it did not ruin it..
I am sure your loving hubby made your day the most special one...He is love kay..😳

So all in all
Lots of success, happiness and love to you
May this year give you all that you wish for..
I wish you get to travel alot, get less work from your boss
And most important you get lots and lots of food...

One again a very happy birthday to this amazing girl.
I love you but I love your husband and Zee more

P.S. Don't forget me this year and more years to come
moonstonespirit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Shreya,
Happy Birthday!!! Have a happy, healthy and fun filled year ahead...

parthmania thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
On your big day, I wish you hours filled with peace, love, joy, and only the sweetest things life can bring 😊
Cake comes first, you can worry about the rest later 😉

Sexpot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Res for later