Heavenly couple ❤️
hana_y thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wow awesome can you post the link please if you have
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mischief

Yup... even I happen to see the Award show half way through...Missed Divan's dance😭
It was actually a tribute to Ekta than to anything relating to fashion or anything else... It was Ekta all the way!!! Divyanka won one award as Trendsetter but that award too was shared with Nia Sharma... Don't know whether KP won any award or not...

I don't think so. I lost patience when Ruhanika didn't get the award. I don't want to comment further.
sweety_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dance link dailymotion

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2oy1np_television-style-awards-3rd-may-2015-part-2_tv

Starting from 7:50
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wow...😃

Thanks for sharing the pics..😃
Anuhyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
These photos have some magical pull...I was in awe of them from the first day of their release...

Even though it must have been uncomfortable and even painful with the leg, kudos to them to pull it off so well...
there is no dance to look forward too, even then they managed to hook the audience...just with the two of them being on stage...

It's first time in my TV watching experience to witness the chemistry which is so real...
Thank you Ekta for giving us Ishra/Divan...
mar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anuhyaa

These photos have some magical pull...I was in awe of them from the first day of their release...

Even though it must have been uncomfortable and even painful with the leg, kudos to them to pull it off so well...
there is no dance to look forward too, even then they managed to hook the audience...just with the two of them being on stage...

It's first time in my TV watching experience to witness the chemistry which is so real...
Thank you Ekta for giving us Ishra/Divan...

Very beautiful description...👍🏼

Kudos to Divan to pull off the dance so well and with lots of elegance 👏

Their chemistry is simply brilliant & out of the world...I hv never seen any telly couple sizzle the stage with this kind of awesome chemistry 
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG this was such a magical performance!! They are truly Televisions SRK-Kajol! 😳 
No offense to anyone here, but even though in DiVian's performance DT was with a walker, it was so much more sizzling than the previous couple's performance! 
I couldn't stop admiring they chemistry DiVan have, truly one of a kind! ☺️❤️
kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing pictures😛. Lovely DivAn. Tfs😊
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
DivAn magic ws full on in this performance...,,never felt divz couldn perform coz of fracture...still both managed to perform so well..!! gosh the pics gave me tht feel all over again while i had watchin their dance..!! wonderful pics Ramo..thank u for this🤗