Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 (Page 8)

kasmile Senior Member
kasmile
kasmile

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guest28

Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

Dancing. CONGRATS LADIES and if there are any silent gents reading! WE DID IT! but guys i have a slightly negative prediction as usual (pata nahi acche khayal humein kyun aate nahiCry
i think lucky will introduce sanskar to swara and sanskar will start liking her and lucky may sacrifice his love for his brother. Cry. but hopefully not and lucky fights hand tooth and nail for HIS shona. ok if he's mentally challenged, i doubt either swara or rags will be falling for him in the beginning. i feel like lucky will want swara to be with his brother so that he can recover. BUT I REALLY HOPE NOT! im really looking forward to seeing where they take this story i'll be really shocked if swara or ragini falls for a mentally unstable person just like that.

But here we are not sure what the term mentally challenged means...since it is because of trauma it might not be that bad Big smile

I hv a strong feeling that swarya will end up together, but im confused whether RagSan can end up tog as Sanskaar is mentally challenged. After the lucky confess i don think rags is gonna fall for some1.
However, I believe that RagSan might happen.

by the way Swaragini is a story to unite their family. Had it been a luv story, they would show diff things. So I think it is plane. SwarYa and RagSan

Edited by kasmile - 03 May 2015 at 11:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenhamPrincess_Devillittleliar

ChalJhoothi IF-Rockerz
ChalJhoothi
ChalJhoothi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Congrats on new SwarYa home Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vt-Cltejaswiniwenham.Angel_mistica.

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

due to new love triangle laksh may realize his feeling for swara but how will swara realize her love for laksh which she don't have till date or shown any feelings.now don't say that she turned back plz
this new triangle consist of 3 people swara, laksh & ragani.
laksh's chachi & Chacha r cunning, a seed hi sad hi bahu can't tackle them. swara angle with sanskaar can save her from many problems as dadi will not able to blame her or her family.
& this is an open forum & m talking regarding swarya only.swara also has patience.as I don't want swaragini to end with mentally challenge sanskaar.

I am sorry to interrupt. but yes this is an open forum, but this is a swarya DT. your not really talking about swarya. your talking about swara marrying laksh's supposedly 'chalu' chachi's mentally challenged son, as in laksh's cousin. how is that talking about swarya? swarya is swara and lakshya together as a couple. talking about them with other people isnt the same as talking about swarya. thats talking about swara and lakshya. and you also mention how swara would be happy seeing ragya together. thats basically denying swarya. if you have an opinion to share regarding how swara will be happy with cray sanskaar watching ragya happy, I believe the ragya DT maybe a better place? rather than a swarya DT where you may definitely put off some swarya fans with your comments. i hope im not overstepping my boundaries.

on another note, y shud swara marry sanskaar just to please her dadi who is actually trying to kill her mother?!? if swara even does that, dadi will still give tana to dida and shomi about swara marrying a pagal person. i think if it comes to swara's happiness, dida and shomi wont give a single hoot to anything dadi says. they live for that girl. the only reason shomi and dida were even affected by dadi's bakwas was because she spoke badly about their shona. so jab tana khana hi hain, y shud swara not marry laksh and have the love and security shomi and she never got from her baba- someone who stands up for her, rather than sanskaar who is supposedly not totally together in the head?

Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 03 May 2015 at 11:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NabilaIslamlittleliarPrincess_DevilChalJhoothi.Angel_mistica.

deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged
if swara marries laksh dadi will make shomi life hell coz then also she will taunt her of step mom & why should ragani marry sanskaar only for swarya to end together so.
I don't want swaragini both girls 2 end up with psycho sanskaar. makers already disappointed us making sanskaar mental. do u think shekhar will allow ragani to marry a mental person.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 03 May 2015 at 11:42am
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:45am | IP Logged

if swara marries laksh dadi will make shomi life hell coz then also she will taunt her of step mom

think if shomi can bare being called a loose woman her whole life, she wont care about being called step mom. cos she knows she's sincere about ragini. and i dont think shekhar would just stand around allowing his mother to bad mouth shomi or HIS daughter swara. and even if she has to tolerate that, as a mother i can tell you, she'd much rather be called stepmom and know that her daughter is happy than that her daughter married someone cray cray for her sake.
PS  I never mentioned ragini marrying a crazy person. but do you believe shekhar would be ok with swara marrying a crazy person?

Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 03 May 2015 at 11:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NabilaIslam

deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
shomi will be OK ragini marrying a pyshco , who cares swarya should end togethet, shomi luvs ragani equally & will not be happy for swarys.I said don't want swaragani girls to end up with pyshco. I used to think sanskaar for swara bcoz I thought sanskaar would have been strong & rebellious than laksh & would be self made man ( new tender company owner )but now I don't want him either for both girls.
I don't to know why the makers have involved
swara in this new triangle????
shekhar & shomi equally love their both daughters & want best for them.
Vt-Cl Senior Member
Vt-Cl
Vt-Cl

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

ROFL It will be maa ka laddla bigadgaya..ROFL Hitler Maheshwari would get a shockROFL

Beautiful thread Sophie! Great work! Love the new SwarYa home!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenham.Angel_mistica.

tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

shomi will be OK ragini marrying a pyshco , who cares swarya should end togethet, shomi luvs ragani equally & will not be happy for swarys.I said don't want swaragani girls to end up with pyshco. I used to think sanskaar for swara bcoz I thought sanskaar would have been strong & rebellious than laksh & would be self made man ( new tender company owner )but now I don't want him either for both girls.
I don't to know why the makers have involved
swara in this new triangle????
shekhar & shomi equally love their both daughters & want best for them.

i still dont get where ragini marrying sanskaar is coming from. @bold never mentioned that once.

Go to top