Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 (Page 42)

ChalJhoothi IF-Rockerz
ChalJhoothi
ChalJhoothi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:07am | IP Logged
I want SwarYa together only 

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guest28

Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

Guys chill maar. The wise Ragyas had said trp not due to swarya. Otherwise the show would be number 1. Idk what that means but my guess is that it means- swarya hasn't increased trp. Usually lead jodis are made to create loyalty amongst viewers. So in order to keep the viewers glued and attached. Attracting new viewers is secondary. They have other additional promotion schemes for that. So I've become a loyal fan of swarya. If they show this track going anywhere else, I'll simply not watch "Swaragini- every other serial with a 'gaon ki godi sheher ka choda concept'". So keep calm and watch till 'kyunki rashmi bhi abhi kekta hain' and then quit when this becomes a triangle (or potentially square) pile of garbage. Considering swaragini viewers are divided between ragya and swarya in the ratio of 2:5, the show will lose atleast 20% of its viewers till they fix this jhol. That shud light their behinds on fire. Besides I'd think any sensible Ragini fan would stop watching due to the character assassination they're doing, which will hopefully see the cvs fumbling to make seem less crazy and make her grow the fish up. At any rate, I'm out if there isn't an appropriate resolution. And I mean a plot wise sound story solution, not half-assed fan servicing.

</div>
<div>
I really enjoy reading your posts Smile
</div>

<div>so what do u think about the new promo??

Honestly, the new promo infuriates me, it does not worry me. I'm not going to watch if it's not Swarya, so not really worried on that end. I'll watch till it's swarya in the making. But it infuriates me because of raginis portrayal is becoming borderline crazy from borderline stupid. She hasn't been given an ounce of self-respect. And is now, I feel, demented. She's clearly not unaware of laksh's pull towards swara, that's y she's asking swara to help her win laksh. He wont listen to her pleas, but she knows he'll entertain swara. Thats a hint of dadi genes. She can't seem to take hints (or explicitly said words to Fudge off). Idk if that's naiveity anymore. It's obsession. And from the promo it seems that swara will encourage it. I certainly hope not. they need to do a better job at Ragini. She's like a feral child being launched on society. who doesn't know how to handle humans. I'm disappointed. They shudve focused on her pain and moving on rather than creepily stalking laksh.

Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 06 May 2015 at 3:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarfChalJhoothi

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockingPixies

I want SwarYa together only

So do 95-/- of us Confused
It will be swarya nly...especially fter the promo LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Angel_mistica.

ChalJhoothi IF-Rockerz
ChalJhoothi
ChalJhoothi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Laksh baba Sasur ji kuch sikho Swara ko temple leke jao uski maang bharo aur gale mein mangalsutra dalo usse pehle ki dono behen timpani chutney bana de 
.Angel_mistica. IF-Sizzlerz
.Angel_mistica.
.Angel_mistica.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockingPixies

Laksh baba Sasur ji kuch sikho Swara ko temple leke jao uski maang bharo aur gale mein mangalsutra dalo usse pehle ki dono behen timpani chutney bana de 

ROFL Sasur ji is so experienced, he might as well get some tips tooROFL but hain Laksh will do this soon, chutney bathi hain ya hain Idk but joh bhi hoon samay ane pe karengaLOL

bushra2222

bushra2222 IF-Rockerz
bushra2222
bushra2222

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by bushra2222

Originally posted by starrynight98

Mujheee nahi pata tha swaryanians itne bhukar niklege ROFL idhar swaragini mai trouble hi trouble aur tum logo ko khane ki pari hai..very bad haa ROFL

humlog ko khane ke nhi ...cvs ko padhe isliye pata ni ky banane wale hai woh log ROFL

ROFLROFL LOL bhaut kuch bhanewale hain CVs...abhi toh bas shuruwaat hai..waiting for the dramaLOL
but joh banaye accha banaye..mujhe same recipe nhi chaheye joh sare serial mein use hota hai..hope so we get new receipeROFLROFL

littleliar

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:21am | IP Logged
I am going mad!! kabse only thinking about this!!!!LOL

swarYaEmbarrassed

the promo!!!!!Ouch kuch theek se nahi dikha sakte the kya??they have confused everyone!Confused

kuch bhi ho jaaye I want swarYa only!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anju10bushra2222

anju10 Goldie
anju10
anju10

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Promo Edits

bushra2222

Go to top