Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 (Page 36)

main-ishaqzaadi Groupbie
main-ishaqzaadi
main-ishaqzaadi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bushra2222

Originally posted by RockingPixies

Lovely precap 
Swara crying Laksh consoling her & wipe her tears he cup Swara face passionately Day Dreaming
cant wait for tomorrow episode Day Dreaming

Same here omgLOL

Meenu5 Groupbie
Meenu5
Meenu5

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I REALLY HOPE WE GET SOME COMBO INTERVIEWS BETWEEN NAMISH AND HELLY    Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

main-ishaqzaadi

Princess_Devil IF-Rockerz
Princess_Devil
Princess_Devil

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Lucky has started falling for Swara. Will he be able to express it or will keep it hidden? On contrary what will be Ragini's reaction when she knows about the same?

this was given as the show description in colors website, does that mean ragini will know the truth soon???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

main-ishaqzaadi.Angel_mistica.

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess_Devil

Lucky has started falling for Swara. Will he be able to express it or will keep it hidden? On contrary what will be Ragini's reaction when she knows about the same?

this was given as the show description in colors website, does that mean ragini will know the truth soon???

Even I saw that! Confused Confused

Precap! Good thing Ragini saw swarYa! Cant wait Confused
NabilaIslam Goldie
NabilaIslam
NabilaIslam

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guest28

Can someone give me a link ?
ratna.nanda IF-Dazzler
ratna.nanda
ratna.nanda

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
hi,
saw this in the spoilers:

. "Ragini asks Swara to help her win Lakshya's heart."

and i was like ConfusedD'oh

what is really ragini's problem?its not that i hate ragini or something,but why is she so adamant in the lakshya matter?how many times does she want lakshya to repeat his words?i always see ragini as a potential threat to swarya,its good that shekhar married sumi in todays epi,otherwise hitler dadi would have bargained it with swara for ragini-lakshya.[i dont even like to type this,there is zero chemistry btw them.]really hope sanskaar is for ragini.

regarding swara-lakshya,

lakshya is already hallucinating swara everywhere,the palat thing also was a success[sad that laksh didn't see swara turning.]waisey bhi,it seems that swara will take a looong time to accept her feelings for lakshya,and ragini will immediately conclude swara snatched lakshya from her and family drama shuru,courtesy hitler dadi and hitler dad of lakshya.i dont want to see swara sacrificing her love for ragini or helping her,rather i think it will be dida who will support swarya at last.nobody here wants a repeat of shekhar-sharmishta story,isn't it.

do reply everyone and keep the discussions going on.

ratna.

tejaswiniwenham

.Angel_mistica. IF-Sizzlerz
.Angel_mistica.
.Angel_mistica.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swalakfan

Originally posted by guest28

Can someone give me a link ?

here you go dear

littleliar

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratna.nanda

hi,
saw this in the spoilers:

. "Ragini asks Swara to help her win Lakshya's heart."

and i was like ConfusedD'oh

what is really ragini's problem?its not that i hate ragini or something,but why is she so adamant in the lakshya matter?how many times does she want lakshya to repeat his words?i always see ragini as a potential threat to swarya,its good that shekhar married sumi in todays epi,otherwise hitler dadi would have bargained it with swara for ragini-lakshya.[i dont even like to type this,there is zero chemistry btw them.]really hope sanskaar is for ragini.

regarding swara-lakshya,

lakshya is already hallucinating swara everywhere,the palat thing also was a success[sad that laksh didn't see swara turning.]waisey bhi,it seems that swara will take a looong time to accept her feelings for lakshya,and ragini will immediately conclude swara snatched lakshya from her and family drama shuru,courtesy hitler dadi and hitler dad of lakshya.i dont want to see swara sacrificing her love for ragini or helping her,rather i think it will be dida who will support swarya at last.nobody here wants a repeat of shekhar-sharmishta story,isn't it.

do reply everyone and keep the discussions going on.

ratna.

Well said! Swara I certainly not going to accept her feelings for lakshya...she has to start seeing him everywhere first etc. Wink ...then a bit of sanskaar only then will she understand!

And I really don't think history I going to repeat of it does its going to be boring!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratna.nanda--swati---

Go to top