Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 (Page 126)

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bushra2222

Originally posted by guest28

I would love a scene where sanskaar is being taken care of by rags and swarYa are sitting outside...lakshya Is crying because of sanskaar and for once swara is wiping lakshyas tears Embarrassed

There is a high chance of this scene Tongue

even i think so this will happen..
WAISE yesterday in dis club alice in wonderland aagye theROFL 
haan par ragya fans are also in wonderland thinking that lucky was jealous of a mad manBig smile

bushra2222 IF-Rockerz
bushra2222
bushra2222

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

I would love a scene where sanskaar is being taken care of by rags and swarYa are sitting outside...lakshya Is crying because of sanskaar and for once swara is wiping lakshyas tears Embarrassed

haan par ragya fans are also in wonderland thinking that lucky was jealous of a mad manBig smile
yup i know .dats y someone from ragya fan come here and was dreaming here and telling der bakwas storyROFL 
like come on  get a life ..if a guy  save a girl from a mentally retarded man..den it means he loves herROFL der so many swarya scene and lucky imagined swara has her wife..itna kafi nhi hai kya prove honge ke liye dat he loves swara...
littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

yup i know .dats y someone from ragya fan come here and was dreaming here and telling der bakwas storyROFL 
like come on  get a life ..if a guy  save a girl from a mentally retarded man..den it means he loves herROFL der so many swarya scene and lucky imagined swara has her wife..itna kafi nhi hai kya prove honge ke liye dat he loves swara...

How many more articles do they needLOL
PanchaliKaArjun IF-Rockerz
PanchaliKaArjun
PanchaliKaArjun

Jedi of CC

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Guys ! What's going on here ? 
So okay here is what my sixth sense says , Ragini is only the one who can handle Sanskar so maybe she will be married to him or will help him get well . In this course she will fall for Sanskar and Sanskar for her then our Lakshya is free . Lakshya will have a difficult time seeing his brother in pain and Swara will help him so Lakshya will realise that it is not crush but he really loves Swara and then confess his feeling . Till this time Ragini and  Sanskar will also be in love which means Swara will accept Lakshya love and SwarYa will end up together ! Day Dreaming 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChalJhoothilittleliarbushra2222

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Texie-Shady

So okay here is what my sixth sense says , Ragini is only the one who can handle Sanskar so maybe she will be married to him or will help him get well . In this course she will fall for Sanskar and Sanskar for her then our Lakshya is free . Lakshya will have a difficult time seeing his brother in pain and Swara will help him so Lakshya will realise that it is not crush but he really loves Swara and then confess his feeling . Till this time Ragini and  Sanskar will also be in love which means Swara will accept Lakshya love and SwarYa will end up together ! Day Dreaming 

It isn't  a crush...you do not dream your crush as your wifeyWink
pata nahi how long he is going to take to realise that...almost he has lekinLOL

Wink
PanchaliKaArjun IF-Rockerz
PanchaliKaArjun
PanchaliKaArjun

Jedi of CC

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Wink
yes only if our lucky baba get it n aLOL
littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Wink
yes only if our lucky baba get it n aLOL

Poor lucky! Use kuch samaj nahi aa raha

waiting for next week's spoilersLOLLOL
Shivaay_ShivIka IF-Rockerz
Shivaay_ShivIka
Shivaay_ShivIka

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

</div>
<div>

like come on get a life ..if a guy save a girl from a mentally retarded man..den it means he loves herROFLder so many swarya scene and lucky imagined swara has her wife..itna kafi nhi hai kya prove honge ke liye dat he loves swara...
[/QUOTE]

[DIV]How many more articles do they needLOLsangini is awsm bt ths people r ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChalJhoothilittleliar

Go to top