# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 86

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: guest28

Kab Ki 😆
I am alot active these days waise I was caskett_gr8 😆

OMG I didn't even realize !
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess_Devil

🤣🤣Ragini fans still hoping for laksh will be jealous of sanskaar n will fall in true love(i dont know what's there definatin for this word) n will swara will fall for sanskaar🤣

🤣They are hilarious 
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ragya fans are like lakshya was confused when he pulled rags to his side when sanskaar was holding her duppatta 😆 that confusion Is soo called love 😆

That is called caring for a friend whose heart you thought you broke 😆
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
i know talking about ragya is not allowed here on this dt but you guys are thinking that cvs have confirmed swarya and ragsan...you will never know when they will switch the couples at the end moment ...
now pls...read this hope you get some idea actually i have read again a new film socha na tha very much simmilar to swaragya triangle love story ... so here is my view on todays episode...

after todays episode i am sure sanskaar will fall for ragini but ragini loves only laksh and she will love only him forever as she said in previous episodes ...
ragsan are good ...somewhat sanskaar is happy with ragini taking care of him and attracted by her a bit by her caring nature towards him ...
laksh tells ragini to help sanskaar as he thinks her as a friend as she helped him first ...,but ragini forcedly go and then consoles sanskaar ...then when sanskaar again holds her dupatta cant you see the confusion on laksh face it clearly tells his confusion in love...he loves ragini but dont know it...he will realise it when ragini and sanskaar are about to get married...and when swara and sanskaar will come to know ragya love each other ...they will pair up together and will try to unite ragya again⭐️💔😳 ...and then in this process swara and sanskaar will also fall in love with each other friendship love...,.i think...⭐️😳❤️

it will surely go like movie socha na tha ❤️
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Originally posted by: RockingPixies

@SwaLakfan congrats 

Thank you 
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Guys I am going to change my name! 
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: NabilaIslam

Guys I am going to change my name!

Tell us what it is though 😆
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Originally posted by: guest28

Tell us what it is though 😆

My real name Nabila 
littleliar thumbnail
Swarya 😳 RagSan 😕

Good casting choice I must say...swara and sanskaar would look kinda ajeeb together but rags with him is perfect 😆
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Originally posted by: creationschhavi

i know talking about ragya is not allowed here on this dt but you guys are thinking that cvs have confirmed swarya and ragsan...you will never know when they will switch the couples at the end moment ...

now pls...read this hope you get some idea actually i have read again a new film socha na tha very much simmilar to swaragya triangle love story ... so here is my view on todays episode...

after todays episode i am sure sanskaar will fall for ragini but ragini loves only laksh and she will love only him forever as she said in previous episodes ...
ragsan are good ...somewhat sanskaar is happy with ragini taking care of him and attracted by her a bit by her caring nature towards him ...
laksh tells ragini to help sanskaar as he thinks her as a friend as she helped him first ...,but ragini forcedly go and then consoles sanskaar ...then when sanskaar again holds her dupatta cant you see the confusion on laksh face it clearly tells his confusion in love...he loves ragini but dont know it...he will realise it when ragini and sanskaar are about to get married...and when swara and sanskaar will come to know ragya love each other ...they will pair up together and will try to unite ragya again⭐️💔😳 ...and then in this process swara and sanskaar will also fall in love with each other friendship love...,.i think...⭐️😳❤️

it will surely go like movie socha na tha ❤️

Shut up girl!  Shut up!  This is a Swarya DT so bye bye. 
Don't get hurt I'm just saying this because this is a Swarya DT not a dream land.( where you make your stupid stories. it is clearly clear that Laksh wants Swara as his wife )
Edited by NabilaIslam - 8 years ago