# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 49

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by starrynight98

Ye 9 30 kab bajenge...I hope today's episode lessens our confusion...rather than increasing it once again
Nahi to hum sab hamare CID giri se baaz nahi aayenge...hamare dimag me philal question hi question hai

LOL for you guys around 5 hours to go (I think) depending on where you are. For me, its not even 12:00am here🤣

And yeah hopefully should give us a hint cuz this confusion is driving us crazy. 🤣 ACP pradhuman banege aur investigation karenge😆😉
Originally posted by bushra2222

that moment when lakshya consoles swara was just awesome #SwaLak chemistry is just wowww

small moments show how much he care n love her, n the way everytym she comes to him when she needs someone n who trusts her n whom she trusts.ITS PURE N TRUE LOVE OF SWALAK❤️

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

NVM! but wonder what Laksh is doing now😕

How impulsive! Stupid! 😕
Misunderstanding between swarYa or swaragini?
Originally posted by guest28

How impulsive! Stupid! 😕
Misunderstanding between swarYa or swaragini?

This one is a straight up mystery, hoping for some clues in the up comming episodes to clear the air 😕

This one is a straight up mystery, hoping for some clues in the up comming episodes to clear the air😕

All of this khichdi I going to happen tday! This I tdays spoiler 😭

ab lagra hai yahi dhanda shuru karna parega... 😆 in pradhuman style...swaragini mei kuch to gadbad hai...and where do u live Sophie?

Yes 🤣 bhaut kuch gadbad hain🤣, its all wackadoodle doo right now, confusing us😆

Me I live in London, UK
Admist all this chaos and confusion it seems that probably sanskaar will be the saving grace...fingers crossed
i love swara sooo much her character is everything that a perfect modern gals is, she love her family.put her family before her n take care of each and everyone. she even loves her evil dadi n dadaji, she is tooo perfect ❤️
but when it comes to love she only experienced female love bcz since 20yrs it was only her dida n mom,she never experienced male love, so i think its difficult for her to love a guy, even cv's are not showing proper shekar-swara moments like ragini-shomi moments.

it takes lot of tym for her to accept the new changes in her life, n she is like fairy angel who cannot see anyone hurt so she just takes everythng on her shoulder n solve others problem n forget abt herself 😊

i want for once swara to think abt herself,to think abt lucky's new behaviour towards her.question herself how she feels abt him n for few secs donot think abt ragini n come to a decision abt her love life 😔

please cv's we want swara to think abt herself for once please _/\_

Admist all this chaos and confusion it seems that probably sanskaar will be the saving grace...fingers crossed

🤣 Sanskaar ane se pehele itni gadbaad hai ane ke baad pata nahin kya hoga🤣 Okay yes hopefully at least we should be able to get the couple hint after his entry