chetan! (Page 2)

Weirdooo15 Goldie
Weirdooo15
Weirdooo15

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyu008

same here.. i never liked him..now he is proving me absolutely right.. Tongue
now m proud haterLOL..
PS-i donno this all is scripted or it is actually his fault but the channel should take care of things ..n should focus on DANCE..
me tooLOL i dont think its scripted!! m agree with you they should focus on dance not their personal problemsSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaSmInE-piyu008

Weirdooo15 Goldie
Weirdooo15
Weirdooo15

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krutiv100

His scoring was pathetic to say the least, the best performances he gave 6 and 7s too while the other two judges gave 10. 
He is irritating I feel like I can tolerate Sajid but not this guy. I can't beilve I'm saying this but he ruins the whole show. 
exactly...he is irritating.. the performences which is not good enough he gave 10..but best performance he gave just 6 or 7..and same hereLOLi can tolerate sajid not himLOL
Weirdooo15 Goldie
Weirdooo15
Weirdooo15

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyChik

Cant tell How horrible the show this season is ... Right from Hosts to Judges everything is lost , it became more like a TV serial Drama .

I Tried my best to Watch today , Hosts already are keep on Scaring me , yet i tried to watch this time its double freaking  irritating , Chetan has made me to switch the DID Super moms , i Enjoyed seeing Govinda, Terreance , and Geeta there . Tongue Tongue

Its Ads in Zee so i switched to Star Plus , it was Karishma and Upen Dancing , i felt thank god none of the hosts or judges appeared on my screen Embarrassed Tongue, i continued watching , enjoyed their performance. Its Judgement time , Host came i turned my face to my Mobile so that i cld get less irritated , it Was chetan First , giving his opinion , I thought he will give opinion but this man is asking are the abs and six packs visible on the body and can i see it...
D'oh Shocked  Female Item Version in Male. ShockedShocked Okay i pulled courage , holded breath and remote in hand readily to immediately switch something sane watch of time , He ran to Stage and Started pulling Upen Shirt and sneaking inside his Shirt !! D'ohShocked  That made really horrible..  I Find Sajid a Better over Chetan Thumbs Up. Then i switched to DID , Sigh program Started i Enjoyed every bit of  DID with less Drama and Good Dances Smile ... Program Ended Last Break , i Switched to star Plus , Its Hosts calling contestants on warning / Danger Zone Again some Drama .. thats it  Put Off Star Plus and My Father took the remote Changed to CNBC Business...  ShockedShocked

There is no Element of Fun and Dance Treat this season Sleepy  , Not Appealing and No Chemistry Hosts , too much of Drama in Dancing Show,A weird Judge with other Super boring  Judges and what making everyone to Stay Away from this season. All those Spoiled the Element to Watch show . I Pity for this season contestants ..

.. Never Expected this .  .. From Now Sunday is Fixed with DID Clap ..
omg!!!  so true!!!Smile
DID is better than nach baliyeThumbs Up
i am watching nach baliye because some of them is my fav..Embarrassed
but judges.!!!Deadi miss previous one!!Cry
.Kore. IF-Dazzler
.Kore.
.Kore.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
The first question comes to my mind is who selected him as a judge on a dance show.
And second does he know the D of dance
JaSmInE- Goldie
JaSmInE-
JaSmInE-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
First of all would love to salute EKTA mata to call him the X factor of nach baliye which sounds extremely annoyin.

Earlier once i saw chetan in comedy nights with kapil after watchin that episode i found him soo weird n i thought a name for him n that name was JOKER ROFL

But now his presence in nach baliye proved that yes hes a big JOKER cartoon.

Wanna appreciate ekta mata for her creative idea to make him a judge of a dance show.Hes too annoyin that his all concentration is not on performance but on mirrors,sets,backdrop,songs on all useless stuff.

Hes given 9 marks to such a weak performance and gave 8 marks to a performance which deserved 10.

Hes behavin like a relationship expert or marriage counsellor seriously mindless judge.I would prefer sajid more than him because i have never thought chetan would be that much irritating.I really hope creatives of the show is readin this post n would do something for this useless judge.

Edited by Rano_rock - 05 May 2015 at 1:01pm
ananya2010 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2010
ananya2010

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
In fact this season is very boring its Ekta's daily soaps types.
Tweety2014 IF-Sizzlerz
Tweety2014
Tweety2014

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I just can't stand this Chetan guy! So damn annoying. Sajid was way better than this looser! 

Go to top