Warrior High

Making Love Onscreen is Mechanical:Ashwini Koul*must read article*

Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Making Love Onscreen Is Mechanical: Ashwini Koul

Having won hearts in not just one, but two seasons of MTV Splitsvilla, the smart and sexy Ashwini Koul is seen making girls go crazy as Siddharth in Warrior High. He plays a star boxer on the Lost Boy Productions show, making him the latest chick magnet on the small screen.

"To tell you honestly, I wasn't really keen to do the show but Vikas (Gupta) briefed me on the character of this boxing champion, and I readily agreed. It's not every day that you get to play such an interesting character on TV. I think no other character has so many shades as Siddharth. From an angry young man, a romantic fella to a humorous guy, he has it all," said Ashwini.

When asked about his preparation for playing the boxing champ, the young actor quipped, "I have been training in mix martial arts for quite some time and that helped me to get into the character much easily. Since I have always been interested in the sports, I put in extra efforts to add value to my character."

Ashwini was seen kissing in the show's promo, when we quizzed him on his take on PDA onscreen, the lad said, "To be honest, onscreen lovemaking is so mechanical that you don't feel anything (laughs). But for me anything that I do on camera is for my character and its requirement, hence I don't let it affect me personally."

With the show already having some popular faces, doesn't he feel that the spotlight is divided? "Not at all. I am just not concerned about these things. I am a director's baby and love being led by them. I am here to just do quality stuff and make a mark as an actor. Yes, it does feel great when fans shower you with praises but that shouldn't be your ultimate goal," concluded Ashwini.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..
I loved his answers.. 😊
Starwalkers thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: greeshma014

Thanks for sharing..

I loved his answers.. 😊

ur welcome πŸ˜Š
greeshma014 thumbnail
πŸ˜• Btw which kiss they are talking about?? ..Is that krissan-sid one??
Starwalkers thumbnail

πŸ˜• Btw which kiss they are talking about?? ..Is that krissan-sid one??

No, in the first WH promo they showed Sids liplock with  a girl. I think that kiss was mentioned here.
Starwalkers thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anki01

Tysm dr for sharing😊

Welcomes πŸ˜Š
greeshma014 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Destiny_rose

No, in the first WH promo they showed Sids liplock with  a girl. I think that kiss was mentioned here.

ohh..so it was his second kiss..pata nahi siyali ka number kab ayegi?? πŸ˜‰
Starwalkers thumbnail

ohh..so it was his second kiss..pata nahi siyali ka number kab ayegi?? πŸ˜‰

Actually the girl he kissed in the promo, it is not confirmed who she is, some of us think that girl is actually Siyali
greeshma014 thumbnail

Actually the girl he kissed in the promo, it is not confirmed who she is, some of us think that girl is actually Siyali

who is that mystery girl?? Nation wants to know..  πŸ˜†
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No, in the first WH promo they showed Sids liplock with a girl. I think that kiss was mentioned here.

Yeahh