Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

The moments this week that deserve appreciation (Page 7)

tech-tonic Senior Member
tech-tonic
tech-tonic

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post.Indeed last week episodes were good.I loved the rain sequence, Manik saving the candle and I loved the way he tried cheering her up.Hahah..that bit where he says mujhe laga that rain was part of her surprise.So cute these two are <3
The couch scene was very beautifully executed, the play of their hands ,their expressions ..such naturalness was oozing out of that scene.Beautiful!

Those gifs in your post are lovely, have already used your gifset from creation gallery.I am in love with that couch scene.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOLAreYaar

filter.coffee IF-Rockerz
filter.coffee
filter.coffee

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:19am | IP Logged
1st of all whoa areyaar you fangirled!!!

and 2ndly loved the post. Clap
geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by geet.a

@bold: he did say that...and after that he instructs her no, offers the anda and asks her to throw it. THEN he says, 'i'm yours'..it was almost a whisper..but i caught it in my second watch and went mushLOL

when i saw him lift her randomly in the rain , toh i laughed..but then it made sweet sense to me..considering he dropped her a few minutes agoLOL

oh, and this also:

I remembered how nandini had written 'NO' to manik back when she had refused to forgive him for his sacrifice? was comparing it to her soft 'i love you' doodle on his hand...
both times, she was silent..and yet how both silences are so differentBig smile

Kiran: ur awesome!! I LOVE ur fangirlingHug

Oh this bit even I noticed but forgot to mention...lol thanks for reminding me...yes I was reminded too of the time she wrote the NO on his hand under the desk...one of my fav. scenesLOL...and the way his face FELLLOL...and look at them now...the doodling was so Nandu and so sweetly portrayed...these confessions have anyways been a foregone conclusion between them of an emotion they have over and over conveyed to each other...the verbalizing is but one part of it...the fact that they already know what they mean to each other and have these indirect ways of letting each other know...this doodling was again a part of that only...and somehow it meant so much more than any verbal confession could have meant.

Still no doubt for poor Manik's sake jo ki taras raha hai sunne ko...Nandu should put him out of his misery and say the big words to him soonLOL

@bold: haina? I guess that is one of the biggest reasons this 'confession' turned me into mush..not because of the words that were said, but about all the non-verbal thingsEmbarrassed 
Nandini could scream while pandit lies half-delirious after manik almost kills him: I LOVE MANIK, SUNA TUMNE!LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Am I seeing what I am seeing??!! Is this a post from Anu??!! Shocked *Poo pinching herself hard and screams on her own* LOL Oh yeah... It's for real!!! Embarrassed

Glad to read this and enjoyed every bit of my reading... The related things from episodes which were far apart yet they were so closely intact to keep the essence of Manik-Nandini for us all through out Clap... The stuffing of emotions at various phases is really needed so that one can express the feelings now and then without hurdles... And it's great pleasure to enjoy stuffed foods... Just like watching your gifs and now reading this post...Day Dreaming

Yes Yes it's me only and it's ALL REALCoolROFL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aarya-

Cause when you pen such, you are Heart

Edited:

Those moments are just Love, Love, Love... There is reason why love make you want to do things you don't like, but you still do it cause it makes the one you love, happy and in return makes you happy. How simply the tables just turn when you fall in love, and I always wonder why, there must be a cause an effect, you can feel it but can you explain it... 

See the philosophy of love is very simple, you get what you give and vice verse. After all as you stated it's a full circle, and the only way to come to that full circle of love is letting go of fear, fear it self. If we can feel love while observing fear, we have come full circle, and that's exactly what  Manik and Nandini have shared, their fear, their love, their togetherness, them becoming one by letting go...

Beautifully said, Mehr...loved reading thisClap...I do agree...in many ways Love is the most courageous act of all since it involves letting go...sometimes that is the hardest thing...this gave me food for thought :)...thanks for pitching in!
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Originally posted by AreYaar

Awwwieee Kiran, LOVED reading thisHug   Especially the way you called her his babygirlLOLLOL

Has the height difference ever looked as precious as this when her entire form is looking so tiny in contrast to his as she rests back against his chest? I doubt they've ever made it look this lovely for all the times we've gushed over the height difference...but this is a whole new level of adorable contrast...how petite she looks in front of him...gorgeous visual it makes forHeart

THANK YOUHug 

OMG. OMG. Height difference. How come I didn't mention this before? These two have eveyrhting going for them. BUT THEIR HEIGHT DIFFERENCE. SHE IS SO TINY in front of him and the way he bends over from the side to look at her.

IN THE FIFTH GIF, Their height difference plays in fully and it just looks beautiful. I dunno man I just love the handplay too. It looks so natural and sweet. Day Dreaming

She literally looks half his size in that gif...how can you NOT awww@ that visualDay DreamingLOL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tech-tonic

Beautiful post.Indeed last week episodes were good.I loved the rain sequence, Manik saving the candle and I loved the way he tried cheering her up.Hahah..that bit where he says mujhe laga that rain was part of her surprise.So cute these two are <3
The couch scene was very beautifully executed, the play of their hands ,their expressions ..such naturalness was oozing out of that scene.Beautiful!

Those gifs in your post are lovely, have already used your gifset from creation gallery.I am in love with that couch scene.

Hey thanks so much and @bold: LOL I loved that bit too...too adorable these two were last week...this dose was BADLY needed after eons of drag making them stagnant. 

Couch scene I won't get over anytime soonDay DreamingLOL   Thanks about the gifs! Glad you enjoyed them :)

tech-tonic

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:25am | IP Logged
beautiful 

AreYaar

Go to top