India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

the maid wasn't nominated just shameful

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Shameful, shameful, shameful behavior how can they not include suhani as best patni after all she did for that useless birla boy and his even useless family and all the insults she got_ she cooked, cleaned, cooked, cleaned, allowed herself to be insulted and be dense all for nothing. The closest she would ever get to the best maid award was the best patni award. Does this mean that she will now do the same thing to be included next time? Cook, clean, insults, cook, clean, insults?   And hw can they include 'just shut up, suhani, just shut up' man instead of eh ladki? That sharad tripathe that useless man ruined my fav character for absolutely nothing. Suhani still cnt beat the original gopi she will forever be number 2. Suhani dreams have been crushed she is such a loser

Edited by sandiab - 03 May 2015 at 5:17am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

anagrewalDestiny7invisible_grlsanjanaxxiLoveNutellaappuakssparkling-starChit15charmz517divyareddy123anita_m...Binny...nollaclarity-sevenstreaks-

Destiny7 Groupbie
Destiny7
Destiny7

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
same thought sandi, same thought!
suhani can be such a loser, nor in the serial she is getting any credits or attention, nor outside!
I was as shocked as you, why in the hell yuvraj is nominated, he doesnt deserve it,he is the must dumbest and stupid pati I ever seen, It seems he got lucky!
Well, even if he is nominated , he ain't getting that award!
But If suhani had been nominated, we could have atleast try to get her win that award, she deserves it after all that tapashyaha and that maid wala kaam she did!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anita_mclarity

divyareddy123 Goldie
divyareddy123
divyareddy123

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
really shameful yaar..they had ruined our suhani character as typical patni n bahu according to their views n still she didnt nominated 
total waste of showing  suhani character as doormat n maid she didnt even nominated 

im thinking definetly she will be nominated for best bahu

anita_mclarity

simpleton Senior Member
simpleton
simpleton

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Wait a minute... did our dumbraj muteraj yuvraj got nominated for the best pati,????? Kyunnn akhir kyunnn .. he can be a fave naya sadasya... fave hukmran but not fav pati... aarghhh heheheh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anagrewalanita_mclarity

-sevenstreaks- IF-Stunnerz
-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Sat episode was just  sh*t Dead...i regretted   after watching Disapprove...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anita_m

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

Sat episode was just sh*tDead...i regretted after watchingDisapprove...
lol I have gotten clever I saw the uproar on the forum and ppl quitting I didn't even attempt to watch it I went to sleep instead. Already I lost it abit after watching fridays episode. If I had watched the episode all hell would have broken lose with me I would have fb and twitter hurt that tripathe guy lol. I will on and off watch the show until things get better if it ever does

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarity

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simpleton

Wait a minute... did our dumbraj muteraj yuvraj got nominated for the best pati,????? Kyunnn akhir kyunnn .. he can be a fave naya sadasya... fave hukmran but not fav pati... aarghhh heheheh
hahahahahaha yip aka planRaj, 'Shut Up suhani, just shut up', dumbraj, confusedRaj was nominated for Best Pati. They took out the other Mute Face Ahemji and put muteRaj in his place. I guess they got confused btw the 2 lol

simpletonclarity

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyareddy123

really shameful yaar..they had ruined our suhani character as typical patni n bahu according to their views n still she didnt nominated
total waste of showing suhani character as doormat n maid she didnt even nominated

im thinking definetly she will be nominated for best bahu
its total shameful ruined the poor girls character for absolutely no purpose whatsoever made her into baby gopi stripped away all her cleverness, respect, humor, smile from her and this still didn't result in her even being nominated. Coz let's admit it if they thought about including Yuvraj and actually included him they definitely thought about suhani's character and they felt that she was undeserving. Me to I thought she would definitely be dominated for best maid aka Patni award I cnt believe she wasn't included. Quite frankly all the nomination so far be it for best international couple or best jodi none of the fan groups are happy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyareddy123nollaclarity

Go to top