Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahil333 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
First off.. I love the title so much πŸ‘πŸΌ.

What a brilliant OS this is...YES!

My heart went out for Aahil when he saw her for the first time and thereafter saw Shaad with her 😭. But our hero is so classy and very patient.

I lolled when he deliberately bumped into that liar, that was clever of him πŸ˜†.

"Tell me, Jannat. Do you love your husband?"  She didn't expect that 😊.

Love that he was so straightforward.

The intimate moment in the elevator...so beautiful...and out of nowhere she called out his name "Aahil"...I was like...so happy πŸ˜³.

Oh...I was so proud of Sanam that she stopped  him and prevented to being lied again by her fake husband. I was like...YES, you tell him girl!!!!πŸ˜†

And when she remembered everything, I was so happy for her. Especially when she questioned Shaad and told him "how dare you"!!!! πŸ‘

I love this line where Sanam made it very clear to him, haha!

"I'm Aahil's! I'm only his - I belong to him. He has the only right to touch me and not you!"

And then the face off...ufff...OMG! how dare you Shaad! 😑. He continues to lie!!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.

For a moment I thought Aahil was not going to punch him. I got the feeling that he would just let him go, but then shaad did something unforgivable. He reached out for her and that's where Aahil snapped and gave him a punch and he fell on the floor πŸ˜†. Thank God for that  πŸ‘πŸ˜†.

Love the ending...SaHil forever ❀️ πŸ€—

Awesome story.

Thanks for the pm!

1788shreya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice os 
Loved it 

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing story thanks for sharing!
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for the incredible response! πŸ˜³ 

I'm so happy that you all enjoyed the story. This is what I imagined how things would play out. Aahil would be smart and know how to play his cards in order to get his Sanam back. πŸ˜‰  I know he'll do the same on the show. πŸ˜‰

Thanks to each and every one of you! πŸ€— It really warms the heart when you read such heartfelt feedback from my favorite guys.  β€οΈ

Also, I would soon be starting to continue my other story which is a supernatural based on vampires SaHil; "Marked as His." 
I promise I will get back to it as soon as my exams are over. πŸ‘πŸΌ β€οΈ
Mahu34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Good one!

I liked the way you wrote abt Sanam dashing off to Ahil's room. 
will be nice to see this happen in the show.

Thank you so much for reading! <3 I would love to see her running toward his room. We already saw her getting attracted toward him, so let's see how things will play out. πŸ˜‰ 
Mahu34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskaan17rocks

Amazing update

loved reading it and it was just flawless
it was definitely worth the wait
thankyou for such a beautiful story😊

Thank you so much for reading! I'm so glad that you liked it. πŸ˜³ I just couldn't stop myself from writing the plot. I seriously have tons of ideas in my head lately.. πŸ˜†

But thanks a ton for liking it β€οΈ
Mahu34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SONU2408

its amaizing,mindblowing favulous.sahil's every emotion πŸ€—

ahil's imagination in lift HOT😳,whn sanam bk 2 ahil...
i love the song wht u used 4m dhadkan-i also imagined ths song on sahil.πŸ‘πŸΌ..
&thnk u as ahil gv punch 2 tht shady...😑
how i wish sanam atleast remembr half truth tht she is ahil's wife baki to IM jate hi yaad ajayega...
i lllooovvveee ths os..❀️
SAHIL...

Awww! Thanks you so much! I'm always have these ongoing smiles whenever I read your feedback. πŸ˜³ Yesss... I so needed a scene where Aahil would just turn her around and remind her who he is.. I mean come on.. Aahil would totally do that! πŸ˜†

"Dil Ne Yeh Kaha Hai Dil Se" is a evergreen song for me! I absolutely love it. And the only couple I can actually see this song to play on, is SaHil. It's just so full of emotions and love. Just like our SaHil 

Once again, thank you for the awesome feedback. So happy that you enjoyed the emotional ride πŸ˜‰
Mahu34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TIA.Tia

Mahwash.. What can I say, It's heavenly.. I absolutely loved it. Wish these scenes would play out in Qubool Hai.

Thank you so much! πŸ€— I'm so happy to know that you enjoyed it. <3 I'm already crossing my fingers that these kind of scenes will play out on QH. It would be totally awesome πŸ˜‰
Mahu34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Oh my Mahhu darling! You always come up with such perfect scenarios for your stories and even perfect the climax πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

This was JUST the way I thought should have been. 

*Hides away because of blushing..*  and *Blush a little more* 

Don't praise me so much, Prags, you know how I get all red.. πŸ˜†

But seriously, Prags! I'm just so overly happy right now. I mean really.. I'm sitting with the biggest grin on my face - which by the way, I have been doing ever since I read your awesome response! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— Seriously, your words are warming my heart like fire πŸ˜† I just know that I've written something good. πŸ˜³

I mean her running to him, him punching and kicking him up, his threats and glares to him, those smirks, his anger and rage while seeing HER with someone else and not HIM. Amazing! Just like my thoughts got a better way to be portrayed. 

This! Is what I imagined how things would play out. Our Nawab is one smart man and he knows how to play his cards. πŸ˜‰ I'm convinced that our Sanam would soon know who that Handsome Stranger is. 

Loved this one like HELL! I can read this over and over and over...

So damn happy! 

The way he started reminding her, and was intelligent enough to know the reason WHY was she like that. That elevator dream though...my FAVORITE part πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

No actually, the one where Shaad found them out in rather INTIMATE moment πŸ˜› Then Aahil beating him up, follows too.

Of course the elevator scene is THE BEST because of obvious reasons πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ They cannot get away from the burning attraction toward each other. I mean, Sanam has already taken the first step, when she held his hand.  Soon the kiss will follow. πŸ˜‰ ... And everything else... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And ofcourse the end of the story  It was amazing! Loved how you ended it with that KISS which he had promised and she made him remember..

Amazing this was!! Your awesome! β­οΈ

Prags! You are damn awesome! Thank you so much for the feedback. I can read it over and over and over..  β€οΈ πŸ€—All we need is a kiss of passion and she'll remember all these other marks of love her rightful husband has placed.

Mahu34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: darkice7_12

beautifully done! πŸ‘ 

I really liked this sensitive Aahil, who cared about Sanam's state of mind and not going all macho to get his wifey back immediately. He softly inserted himself into her sphere, used his charm to make her pay attention to him, was there when she came running and tried to get rid of the bad memories with his kisses.

Beautiful, Mahwash22. πŸ€—

Thank you! I always enjoy reading your awesome feedback πŸ€— They are always so warm and really makes me keep writing. <3 Really!

I really wanted him to make his own space in her life again... by his charm and being rather collective. πŸ˜³ 

I personally, really enjoyed writing this. πŸ˜‰ Thank you for enjoying this, β€οΈ