Old is gold(OS series on old tv couples)Epi 59 pg131(MriAra,MihirPurva - Page 75

Posted: 8 years ago
congratulation for new thread 
Originally posted by kimnana

congratulation for new thread 
nice love story btw maaneet ...
Nice update .
Loved it.
Awesome written.
Tf pm.
Since there is a rule that a new thread shud b started only ater 130 pages i'll b continuing my os here till it reaches pg130.

Old is gold(OS series on old TV couples) episode 56 (Rahul Tara,Ranveer Tia,Jatin Ramya)

Dedicating this to Sushmita who likes Ranveer Tia

I love my best friend

Rahul entered his new college.He viewed the campus.
R:1st day in my college.Let me see how it would be.
Suddenly his eyes fell on a beautiful girl.He was flattered.He walked towards her.Suddenly the bell rang and he ran to his class.His mind was full of her.
The next day..
Rahul went to library.
R:Oh no...for the assignment I am forced to come to the most boring part of the college:library.
Suddenly he saw a girl with specs there with books.She was the one whom she got impressed with.
R:Suddenly she turned out to be a behenji?Funny hairstyle,odd specs..may be because of the assignments and seminars she is not getting time to dress up.
He went to her:Hi.
She looked at him.
R:I am Rahul.Your good name please.
She:Hi...I am Tara.
He extended his hand towards her.
R:Shall we be friends?
She was surprised.
She thought:First time a boy is approaching me for friendship.Usually boys ignore me and teasing me calling me behenji.
She was excited.She held his hand:Friends.
He was on the top of the world.
He thought:This college's most beautiful girl is my friend.Very soon I will make her my girl friend too.
Tara's friends Jatin and Ramya came.
T:Rahul...this is Jatin.This is Ramya.My closest friends.Hey guys...this is Rahul..my new friend...that means your friend too.

They all smiled.

Tara really enjoyed Rahul's company.Rahul was very much in love with the bubbly Tara.

Rahul was passing by the empty corridor of classrooms.Hearing a sound from the nearby classroom he peeped in.He was shocked to see Tara intimate with a boy.

She:I love you Ranveer.

Ran:Love you too.

Rahul was shattered.He ran away depressed and got bumped into Tara.He was confused.Just now he saw Tara in the classroom and now she is standing before him in a new appearance.
R:Tara?You reached her so fast?How did you manage to change your dress so fast?I mean...just now you were wearing a fashionable dress...but now...
R:Rahul...I think you saw my twin sister Tia.She is always into latest trends.I was going to tell you about her to you.

He was shocked.
He thought:That means the girl I fell for was Tia,not Tara.So that's why Tara is always dressed in an awkward way.
Tara held Rahul's hand:Come on Rahul.Let's go to the canteen.
Rahul shouted:Leave my hand.
Tara was shocked.She took off her hand from him.
T:Rahul!
R:If I accompany you to the canteen others will tease me.A handsome boy like me with a behenji like you..
Tara was shocked.
T:Then why did you make friends with me?
R:Because I mistook you for Tia.I understand now that I was making a fool of myself by making friendship with you mistaking you for Tia.
Tara was shocked.The shattered Tara ran away crying.
Tia and Ranveer who came there watched this from behind.Tia was very upset.
Tia:What is this Ranveer?Without my knowledge this much happened?
That idiot guy...how dare he hurt my sister?

Ran:Tia...relax...we will sort out the problem.I really feel that the things will fall at the right place and there will be happiness again.
She looked at Ranveer.
Tia:Ranveer...you are always trying to reduce my pain.But Tara's guy is increasing her pain.
Ranveer was upset.

Tia was crying.Ranveer came and wiped her tears:Don't cry Tia.
Tia:Because of me,my sister is hurt.

Ran:It's not your fault.It's that duffer Rahul's fault.
Tara came:Yes Tia.It's not your fault.Actually it's my fault that I am not fashionable like you.Though we look alike stiill we look so different.
Tia:No Tara...no...
Tara hugged Tia.Both of them shed tears.

Tara peeped in the make up room of the college girls who were going to participate in the college fashion show.Rahul was there.Rahul and Tara looked at each other.But they turned off their face.
Tara smiled looking at Aishwarya and Dolly:Ash...Dolly...you guys are looking gorgeous.
Dolly:Who needs your comment on my looks?You don't deserve to judge me.

Ash:By the way what are you doing here behenji?
Tara was very upset. Rahul felt very upset.
He thought:Why Tara's pain is giving me pain?
Her friends Jatin who was studious and geek like her and the funny chirpy Ramya felt sad for her.When Tara went out Rahul and Jatin followed her.
T:No one is interested in me because of my looks.
Ramya:The people who go for looks are not genuine Tara.
J:Look at me.I am also like you.Girls tease me.Still I am so cool.He looked at Ramya romantically:I have the girl who loves me for whom I am.
Ramya blushed.
J:You will also get someone who really loves you.
Tara smiled painfully.
Rahul looked at Aishwarya and.
R:How dare you both ridicule Tara like this?
Ash:Oh really?If you pity her that much why did you break up with her?
Rahul was very hurt.he was not able to reply back.

The next day...
Rahul went to Tara who was standing with Ramya:Tara...don't worry about what Ash and Dolly said.Forget it.They are crazy.

T:I forgot that very fast Rahul.But why should you bother about that?You also said the same to me.Right?
Tara and Ramya walked away sadly which made Rahul upset.

Rahul was reminded of his moments with Tara.
R:Why I am missing her so much?I never thought that she will become so important in my life.
He was haunted by Tara's tears.He felt guilty:I was so rude to Tara.I should say sorry to her.
Tia went to Rahul.Rahul smiled.
Tia:Do you love me?
He thought:Why has she come to me with this question?Did she have a break up with her boy friend?
Tia:Don't think I will ever love you.I am only for Ranveer,
Rahul just stared at her.
Tia:You dumped my Tara dissatisfied with hee behenji image.Right?Because of your stupid thoughts Tara lot a loser friend like you.But you lost the one who valued your friendship the most.
R:How can I lose the one who valued my friendship the most when I have not broken my relationship with that person?And Tara is to sweet to cut off all ties with me.
Tia was confused.
R:Tara will always be special to me and nothing can break us apart.
Tia smiled with surprise.Rahul walked away.Tia was still in surprise.Ranveer came from behind:Tia...I told you...things will end up in happiness

She smiled:I am very happy for Tara.She will be so happy.
Ranveer smiled.

Rahul searched for Tara and found her holding a friendship card and crying.
T:Rahul...I kept this friendship card for you.But before the friendship day itself you broke our friendship and I won't be able to give you this card.
Rahul's eyes got filled up with tears whispering to himself:Sorry Tara..
He wiped his tears and went to her.
R:Why should you wait for the so called friendship day to give me the friendship card?Why should we confine our friendship to one such day?Won't you give me the card now as every day is a friendship day for us?
She looked at him in disbelief.

R:I really mean what I said Tara.
Tara was surprised:Rahul!
He smiled extending his hand towards her.She kept the card on his hand smiling.He looked at the card with a smile reading what she has written:To my best friend Rahul.You are the best friend I got in my entire life.
R:Fights do happen among friends.That does'nt mean that our friendship will be over.
Rara was very happy.
R:I am sorry for hurting you Tara.Please forgive me.
T:Rahul...why should you apologize to me if you are my friend?No sorry in friendship.Right?
He smiled.
He caressed her face:You are the best friend I have got and I love my best friend.I love you Tara.
She could'nt believe what she heard.

T:But are you not too handsome for a geek like me?
R:You are very beautiful.Not even your dressing can hide your beauty.Because your heart is that beautiful.
Both were very emotional.
T:I love you too Rahul.
They shared a sweet eye lock with a smile.

They went to the canteen.They chatted and ate food.They saw Tia-Ranveer,Jatin Ramya at the opposite tables.They were surprised to see Rahul Tara together.Rahul winked at them.They smiled and showed them actions to carry on.Rahul Tara smiled.

The end
Edited by jasminerahul - 8 years ago
Awsommmiiieee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very cute OS...:)
cute os...
very nice..

thnks 4 d pm..
awww๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
it was such a cute os di,...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
cutie pieee๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
thanks alot for pm๐Ÿ˜Š
likhti raho aise๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nice os
Loved it

Bt yr could u tell me tara and rahul r from which show I don't know abut them
Hi jasmi to say the truth this is the first time I am reading other with out maaneet. Its nice one. Rahul got to now beauty is not by looks but by heart. But sorry please I cant read others story. Sorry if I hurt any one n u. If its about maaneet I am so happy to read. Because u r wonder writer. Sorry for saying all this.