Fan Fictions

Old is gold(OS series on old tv couples)Epi 59 pg131(MriAra,MihirPurva - Page 50

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Old is gold(OS series on old TV couples)Episode 36(Rudra Kesar,Rishi Indira)

Dedicated to Sydell who wants me to write on Rudra Kesar and Rishi Indira.

Kesar was a traditional girl who did arranged marriage according to her family's wish.
Her husband Rudra married her obeying his dearest sister Indira.
On the wedding day he was impressed with Kesar's beauty.On the decorated bed when they sat together he asked her,
"Which was your subject in college?"
His question made her upset.His conversation in English made her more and more upset.
"I have not completed schooling.I was in hindi medium too".
The shocked Rudra moved away from her leaving her in distress.

That moment onwards there was a distance between them.

Rudra was a husband who failed to see his innocent wife Kesar's pure heart.He did'nt see her good side.For him she was only an uneducated girl.He had always dreamt of a modern wife who speaks good English.But in that aspect Kesar was a complete failure.His ange rtowards her broke her innocent heart and she burst into tears secretly.

She was always clad in traditional Indian attires and was never able to utter a word in English.But to save the family's  reputation he took the responsibility to teach her.He believed that it is a shame for his family to have an uneducated daughter in law.So he took the trouble to teach her.That brought them closer.During that process unknowingly he started feeling for her.He started loving her simplicity.He started loving her long hair plat,patiala salwars and long dangling earrings. 

But unfortunately before revealing his feelings to her,with a shock he realized that he has become too late in moving ahead with his married life.Because an accident snatched her from him.He could'nt even see her dead body.She fell off the cliff.Everyone in their family except Kesar was saved by God.
Days passed.Months passed.It's been one year..but still Kesar's memories have not been erased from his heart.But he suppressed his pain.

Once Rudra saw Indira and her husband Rishi romancing in rain.

Dhage tod lao chandanee se nur ke
Ghunghat hee bana lo roshanee se nur ke) - (2)  
 Sharm aa gayee toh aaghosh me lo
Ho sanson se ulajhee raahe meree saanse
Bol na halke halke, bol na halke halke
Honth se halke halke, bol na halke (Jhoom Barabar Jhoom)   He was reminded of Kesar.He felt her absence and cried.
"When she was with me I did'nt give her any love.God punished me for that".

Indira arranged a party on her dearest brother's birthday.
Indira and her husband Rishi brought a cake.
Rudra was not interested.
"Indira...I have always fulfilled all your wishes.But this is too much.I am not in a mood to celebrate my birthday.The worst birthday of my life".
"Why bhai?Your biggest burden was Kesar bhabhi and she has gone forever.So you are supposed to be happy now by celebrating this birthday"Indira asked sarcastically.
Her words tore his heart.But before he could say anything
a modern girl entered their house with a sweet face.
"Happy Birthday Rudraji.."
Everyone looked at her with a shock.Rudra could not believe his eyes.He was really shocked.

That was Kesar.

"No..it can't be Kesar.Kesar can't wear such modern dresses even in her dreams.Kesar can't speak English with a good accent.But the way she called me...Rudraji..Oh!I'm confused".

Kesar kept smiling at him.
"That innocent smile belongs to only Kesar".Rudra is sure about that.
Indira spoke,"Don't be confused bhai.She is Kesar only".
Rudra is shocked,"Indira?"
Indira revealed the truth,"Yes bhai.Kesar bhabhi is not dead.She is alive.We thought that she is no more.But later i got an information that she was not dead.She was deeply injured and unconscious.You all thought that Rishi and I went to Switzerland for one month.Actually for one month we were with Kesar bhabhi.We stayed there with her through her treatment..She was cured completely".
Rudra was surprised.
Indira said,
"I chose Kesar bhabhi for my bhai as I felt that though she was not educated and stylish like the high class girls we see daily she has a golden heart which can give a lot of love to my bhai.But my bhai did'nt see her heart.My bhai refused to accept her with heart just because she was not stylish and good at English".
Rudra felt guilty.
Indira continued,
"So i felt that before she comes back she should be prepared enough to be your wife.So i entrusted some trustworthy people to give her a make over.That is how she became modern and learnt spoken English.Now i'm sure that you like her.She has become someone you desire for".
Rudra looked at Kesar.She looked emotional.She was waiting to know his reaction about her change.
"Yes,i liked your new look Kesar.You are looking lovely.I'm happy to hear you speak English".
Everyone including Kesar was very happy.Tears dwelled in Kesar's eyes due to happiness.Finally her Rudraji has accepted her.
Rudra looked at Indira and said,"Indira..i never thought that you will fail to understand me.You thought i will accept Kesar only if changes herself?"
Indira was confused.
He continued,"You know..even if she had'nt changed herself also i would have accepted her".
Kesar,Rishi and Indira could'nt believe it.
"I don't know when and how..i had fallen in love with Kesar.But before i could confess my love to her,she met with the accident and..."
They were surprised.Kesar was even more happier to know that Rudra has accepted her as she is.

He went closer to her.He cupped her face in his hands.
"Kesar..you don't have to change yourself to win my heart.You are good as you are.I'm totally attracted to your personality.You don't have to hide your real identity to get loved by me.Because you have already won my heart".
Kesar did not know how to express her happiness.She felt that she was in a beautuful dream world.
Indira and Rishi were very happy.
"Now it is time to start the celebration.Rudra..come and cut the cake".
Rishi said.
Rudra cut the cake and gave the first piece to Indira.
"This is for you Indira.You are the best.Because you gave me the most wonderful birthday gift..Kesar.."
Indira smiled.
He took the second piece and stood steady for a moment.
Rishi smiled,"Rudra..do what your heart says".
Slowly he smiled and moved towards Kesar.Her face glowed.He fed her the cake.
"Thank you Kesar for making my birthday so special".
She smiled,"Actually it is Indiraji who made this occasion special.She only brought me here".
Rudra smiled.
She looked at Indira with wet eyes.Indira hugged Rudra and Kesar.
Rishi hugged Rudra.
Rishi said,
"Rudraji...now only you became a real man.The man who sees beauty in his wife's defects and loving her is the real man".
Rudra replied,
"Traditional appearance and not able to speak English are not my Kesar's defects.I realized that".
Rishi smiled.
Rishi and Indira wished them,"We wish you all a happy married life".

Rudra and Kesar smiled.

The end
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful yr
True loves don't need any makeover and language
Very well written
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os...⭐️⭐️⭐️...Rudra wanted Kesar to change into a modern woman but he fell in love with her...😛...but soon lost her...😲...Rudra was shattered......Indira brought Kesar back to Rudra's life in a new modern avatar...😉...but Rudra accepted her the way she is...👏👏👏...loved it...❤️❤️❤️...thank u 4 pm...😃...
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM.😊
It was Amazing Os.😊
The Whole Os was so Beautifully explained.😊
Please Write like this.😊

PriyaCherry.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n awesome OS! Well written! Rudra didn't like Kesar initially as she was not modern! bt he fell 4 her! B4 he cld confess she died! Rudra shattered! a year has passed! Rudra lives with her memories bt on his bday she is back in a modern avatar! Rudra says he loves as she was!
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome anant navya story...
holi special...
both had arranged marriage & wer afraid abt others reaction...
finally holi did its magic...
loved anant's confession...
thnks 4 d lovely story...
awesome banner..👏👏
thnks 4 d pm...
coolhi1988 thumbnail
awesome story of akash-payal...
loved their hospital scene..
akash knows his wifes habit so he already purchased new kaajal for her...
thnks 4 d pm...
coolhi1988 thumbnail
awesome nk-la scene..
seriously did khushi's brain enter into nk..
gifting tools to repair bike... though it is helpfull.. but to give it as gift can only b khushi's idea...
ncie scene..
finally la realized wat priceless gift nk is...
thnks 4  dpm..
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Old is gold(OS series on old TV couples)Episode 37(Indu Sanchi,Prashanth Poonam)

This OS is based on the the nurse who got gang raped in Salmania.
That incident inspired me to pen down this OS.
I dedicate this OS to Sydell who suggested me to write on Indu Sanchi.
Special thanks to rima4ever who helped me to save most of the Indu Sanchi pictures.

Usually I don't make banners for my OS series.But Sydell is so sweet that she took the intitiative to make banner for this OS.Thanks for the banner Sydell

One moment

Indu took an auto and rushed to the hospital  to pick up his wife Sanchi.They were a newly wed couple.One month back only they got married.

Sanchi was waiting eagerly for her Indu.She waited on the road side alone.Indu was stuck in the  traffic block. Indu rang up and informed her.
INDU:Sorry Sanchi...I am late.
SANCHI:It's ok Indu.Concentrate on driving.I will wait.
Indu:Ok...
Some young boys saw Sanchi standing alone.Seeing the way they looked at her she got scared.But she tried to  ignore them.They walked towards her.She tried to run away.But they caught her.She tried to scream.But one of them closed her mouth with hands.
They took her inside the car and sealed her mouth with a plaster and tied her hands together.
Each of them raped her terribly.
The poor girl could'nt even scream loudly.
After they got done they threw the unconscious Sanchi on the road side in another place.
Indu who reached there could'nt find Sanchi there.
Indu:Where is this Sanchi?
He tried contacting her.But the phone was switched off due to low battery.He was tensed.

Dr.Poonam,who was Sanchi's closest friend in the hospital had left the hospital driving the car outside. On the way she saw a body lying on the road.
P:A lady's body on the road?

Poonam stepped out of the car walking towards the body.She was shocked to see the body.It was Sanchi.
P:Sanchi!
Poonam took her to the hospital.Indu who was still standing near the hospital failed to see Sanchi as she was in Poonam's car.
Poonam wept.Dr.Prashanth who is Poonam's husband went near her.
Prash:Sanchi is brutally raped by a gang.
Poonam was shocked:What?

After some time Sanchi regained consciousness,but she was numb.
Poonam dialed Indu's number shivering.
P:Hello...Is this Sanchi's husband Indu?
I:Yes.
P:I am Dr.Poonam.
I:Hello Dr.Poonam...
P:Indu...please come to our hospital.
I:Why?I am already near the hospital.Sanchi was waiting for me here.But when I reached here I did'nt find her.I am waiting for her here.Is she there inside?
P:Yes.
Indu was relieved:Thanks a lot.I was worried for Sanchi.
Poonam burst into tears cutting the call.Prashant tried to console her.
Prash:Poonam...we need to give them strength now.But you are crying?
P:Sanchi was not just a nurse for me.I have always treated her like my own friend.
Prashanth became upset.
Indu reached inside.
Indu:Dr.Poonam...Dr.Prashanth...where is Sanchi?
P:Inside room no.23.
Indu went there.
He saw Sanchi there.
Seeing her physical state Indu's heart beat fast.
His lips shivered:Sanchi...
Sanchi got nervous to face Indu.
I:What happened to you?
Indu tried to ignore him.
He held her:Tell me Sanchi.Any accident?
I:Tell Sanchi.
Sanchi burst out:If it was a terrible accident also I could have tolerated.But this is...
I:What happened?
She cried:I have been raped Indu.
He was shocked.
She explained everything.
Seeing her tears he also cried.He embraced Sanchi.
I:Don't cry Sanchi.I can't bear it.Forget those dark moments.
S:How can I forget everything Indu?I am a woman.For a woman it's impossible to forget such things.I don't deserve to live in this world.I want to die.

I:What are you saying Sanchi?
S:Please don't force me to live.I can't live anymore.
I:Then I will also die.
They shared an emotional eye lock.

After a day Sanchi got discharged.Sanchi and Indu left the hospital.

Prashanth showed a nuptial chain to Poonam.
Pra:I got this from Sanchi's bed.
P:Prashanth...this is Sanchi's chain.We will go and return it to her now.
Pra:Ok.
They went to Sanchi's room.
The door was open.
P:They are so careless.They did'nt even close their door.It's so dangerous.Any disgusting people can come inside.
Prashanth and Poonam got inside.

Sanchi to Indu:Indu...I made poisonous tea.
Indu:Let us drink together Sanchi.I want to die along with you.
San:Let us escape from this ugly world.
They took the cup of tea.Prashanth and Poonam were watching it with shock.
 Prash:Poonam...they are doing a foolish thing.We should stop them.
P:Yes.
 Suddenly they snatched the cups from them and threw them down.
Indu-Sanchi were shocked.
Poonam:Just because of someone else's crime you both are committing suicide?Sanchi...it was not your fault.You deserve to live in this world.
Prashanth:Indu...instead of giving strength to Sanchi you are supporting her decision to commit suicide?
Indu and Sanchi cried helplessly.
Poon:Those men do not deserve to live.They need to be punished.
Prashanth:Yes.They should get the worst punishment.You both should live for that.
Their words gave some strength to Indu and Sanchi.They looked at each other with determination.
Indu:Sorry...and thanks to both of you for make us understand.From now onwards our intention will be to take revenge on those rapists.
San:Dr.Poonam...I promise that we won't think of suicide again.
Prashanth-Poonam smiled.

They called Police men.
Inspector:Can you identify them?"
Sanchi:Yes,I can identify those beasts.

Finally with Sanchi's help the Police men traced the rapists and they were arrested.
But the proofs were against Sanchi as there was no witness to this incident.So
the court decided to leave them simply.Indu,Sanchi,Poonam and Prashanth were shocked.
Unexpectedly Indu took out a gun from his pocket and shot all of them.
Sanchi screamed:Induuu!
INDU:They tortured my Sanchi.But I could not do anything to protect my Sanchi.The court and laws could not do anything against them.But I can't leave them alone.So I killed them.At least that much I should do for my Sanchi.Right?
Indu cried.Sanchi who was there cried loudly.
Indu wiped his tears suppressing his depression.
INDU:I am willing to accept the punishment the court decides for me.
The Police men took Indu with them.Indu looked at the crying Sanchi.
Indu was carried away by the police men.
Sanchi cried:Induuu!
Poonam and Prashanth tried to pacify Sanchi.
Indu was given 12  years of imprisonment which led Sanchi to depression.But she waited for her Indu's arrival from the jail.
Poonam:Just one moment changed Indu and Sanchi's life.
Prashanth:Pathetic fate for a sweet couple.

The End

In the real life the nurse and her husband committed suicide because of the rape incident.

Edited by jasminerahul - 8 years ago
zebali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's amazing os.
Loved it.
Whole work is splanded dear.
Tf pm.