Old is gold(OS series on old tv couples)Epi 59 pg131(MriAra,MihirPurva - Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixi_nightingal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Karan & nandini was my one of fav jodi...
It is really emotional update...
Most difficult phase for parents during girls marriage 
Awesome 
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res
Unres
This was a best update of yours .Seeing Bhoomi getting married Karan and Nandini eyes got wet.They remembered their times spent with her.Nandini was given console by Karan and then Karen gave her.Tulsi and Mihir to made them understand that its natural and to make Bhoomi dress up like a bride.Luved P2 and Nihaal romance.Bhoomi blushed thinking how will Joydeep react seeing her dressed like a bride. Joydeep gave a promise to Karan and Nandini that he will take care of her like his own princess and give her all the happiness in the world.
Karan Nandini got relived but still disheartened.

Every parents situation is the same .One day their princess has to leave them and go.

Its beautifully portrayed .
Soon I will introduce Ishita and Raman feelings when Ruhi gets married 
Edited by -Dellz- - 8 years ago
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing OS 
loved it
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n lovely emotional update! well written!
zebali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesomely updated dear.
Heart wrenching update.
How parents raise up the daughter.
And finally they left their parents house.
Their love.
To lit up others houses.
Beautiful written.
Nice end. Tf pm.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Old is gold(OS series on old TV couples)Episode 25(Milind Prachi)

Dedicated to The_Imane,Pri Pradhan who love Milind Prachi.Dedicate this to Nisha Kankaraj Preetha who is a Kayamat show lover.

Milind's POV:You were the first friend I had in Delhi.I still remember our first meeting without even knowing your true identity.It was so cute.

Flash back...
Milind's car was hit by another car.He went out of the car in anger to scold the driver of the other car.
M:Get down you stupid driver.
Prachi got out of the car.That time only he realized that it was a woman who drove the car.She looked very innocent.
P:Sorryji...I just got driving license.I was just practising driving.I swear...I did'nt do it purposefully.I think your car got rashes on it because of me.I will do all the expenses for the repair.
Seeing her innocence Milind could'nt speak a word.
M:No...it's not needed.And you don't have to be sorry as you did'nt do ot intentionally.
Prachi was relieved:Thanks a lot.Your name?
M:Milind Mishra.Your name?
P:Prachi Shah.

They shook hands.

That was the start of their relationship.Milind for whom Delhi was new depended on Prachi for everything.

One day Milind asked her extending his hand towards her:Friends?
She smiled holding his hand:Friends.
They smiled at each other.

Prachi introduced her cousin Ayesha to Milind.That brought a twist in their life.

Milind's POV:We both became thick friends But I don't know how...I fell in love with Ayesha.I curse the moment I got attracted to Ayesha.
Prachi's POV:I was scared of you when I met you for the first time.
But I realized that you are not at all like you seem to be.You are very soft at heart.Your friendship gave me a lot of happiness.

I don't know how...but I know that slowly I fell in love with you.

Milind's POV:

Ayesha never loved me.But I loved her blindly.I was on the top of the world when I got engaged to Ayesha.

I forgot myself when I felt close to Ayesha.

But my heart was broken when I realized that she never loved me.She loved only my brother Neev.

Flash back...
Milind held Ayesha's hand.Suddenly she burst out.
A:Don't touch me.
Milind was shocked:Ayesha!
Ayesha was crying.
A:Sorry Milind...I don't love you.I love your brother Neev.
Milind was shocked.
A:I knew Neev from college days.I realized that you are Neev's brother when Prachi introduced you to me.So I made friends you thinking that through you I will be able to get Neev.But Neev revealed to me that he is in love with a girl called Mahi.

(Neev:Ayesha...try to understand.Don't come after me madly.I don't love you.
Ayesha:But I will wait.One day you will love me.
Neev:No I can't love you.Because I love Mahi.
Ayesha was broken down).
I was shattered.To forget Neev and move on I needed someone.That's why I got engaged to you.But today at the engagement party seeing Neev with Mahi I could'nt bear it.
I realized that I can't love you.
Milind was shattered.

Prachi's POV:

My heart broke into pieces when I came to know that my dream would never get fulfilled.Because you never loved me.You saw me only as a friend.Your love was Ayesha.When you got engaged to Ayesha I shed tears silently.But I was happy to see you happy with your love.

Milind's POV:

Ayesha tried to snatch Neev from his love Mahi.For her,love was living with the person she loved.I know Prachi...you love me.But you never tried to snatch me from Ayesha.Because for you,love is sacrifice...love is leaving the person you love with his love.That is the major difference between you and Ayesha.I was very late in understanding that.

Flash back...

The broken Milind went away from Ayesha.Suddenly he heard Prachi sobbing.He followed her voice.He saw Prachi crying.
P:I am so unlucky.I am not lucky enough to get my Milind.But I am happy that you are happy.For me,your happiness matters the most.

Milind was shocked knowing that Prachi was in love with him.He decided to wipe off her tears which were caused by him.But by that time Prachi had gone away from that area.

Prachi's POV:

Though I longed to be in your arms I was upset seeing Ayesha ignoring you.I prayed for your union with Ayesha.Finally Ayesha changed her mind and accepted you.You were so happy.I loved to see your smile.

Flash back...

Ayesha cried in front of Milind:Please forgive me for breaking engagement with you Milind.Please forgive me.
Her tears melted Milind and he held her hand.

Milind's POV:

Ayesha never changed her mind.She was only pretending to be a changed person in front of others.She always longed for Neev and Mahi's separation.I was very happy for a while thinking that Ayesha really accepted me .But I was late in understanding that Ayesha had worn a beautiful mask to plot secretly against Neev and Mahi behind all of us.Why Ayesha...why?Why did you do this?When I asked her she was silent

After a moment she blasted at me that she has loved only Neev and she could never see him with Mahi.Her true colour was out.I was betrayed mercilessly by Ayesha.My heart was broken.

Prachi's POV:

When we all came to know Ayesha's true colour we were shocked.Everyone hated Ayesha.But I could not do that.Because I never saw her evil face.My eyes saw only your tears.Your heart was bleeding terribly.I could'nt bear it.

Milind's POV:

When I was shattered completely I never thought I would be able to escape from depression.But Prachi...when you wiped my tears,when you caressed my face,when you let me rest on your shoulders I felt different.You cleaned my wounded heart with relief by healing my wounds with your sincerity.You taught me what real love is while Ayesha taught me what fake love is.Now I regret falling in love with Ayesha when a gem like you were around me always.I did the biggest mistake by loving Ayesha.Our relationship was only a night mare.Now I am free from her.Now Ayesha is not a part of my life at all.But still there is a huge difference between us Prachi.

Prachi's POV:

Milind... please for the sake of our friendship please don't go back to Mumbai.I plead you...You should live happily with Ayesha.

Tears rolled down her cheeks.

Milind packed his bag to go back to Mumbai.He was shocked to see Ayesha with her luggage.
MILIND:Ayesha,why have you packed your luggage?
Ayesha:Milind...

MILIND:Come to the point Ayesha.
Ayesha burst into tears.
A:Sorry Milind.Sorry for hurting you.

I want to come with you to Mumbai.
Milind was shocked:What?
A:Yes Milind.
MILIND:Ayesha...please don't start your drama again.Last time also you apologized to me crying.I was a fool.So I believed you.But not anymore.
A:Believe me Milind...please...this time I really changed.Prachi made me realize that living with the person who loves us is what true love is.
Milind looked at her in disbelief:Prachi advised you?
Ayesha nodded her head.

(Flash back...

Prachi and Ayesha met during a puja.
Prachi:Ayesha...you are not doing the right thing.Don't be after Neev who does'nt  love you.Separating him from his love is even more sinful.
Living with the person who loves us is what true love is. And that person is Milind.You should be with Milind who loves you.

Ayesha was upset).

MILIND:That is Prachi.She can sacrifice her love for my happiness.
Ayesha could not believe it.
MILIND:Prachi loves me.But since she feels that my happiness is being with you she is trying to unite us.Learn what love is from her.
Ayesha was shocked.
A:How do you know that Prachi loves you?
MILIND:I have seen love in her eyes.But I was helpless.Because I was blinded by my love for you.
 A:Milind...
MILIND:Ayesha...you are forgetting that we are not a couple anymore.We are separated.Now I don't feel the same for you.So sorry.I can't take you with me.
Prachi came in.
Prachi:Milind...don't go to Mumbai.Be here with Ayesha.
Milind looked at Prachi:I am not going to Mumbai Prachi.I have decided.
Prachi and Ayesha were surprised.
MILIND:But not for Ayesha...but for you Prachi.

Prachi did not understand anything:Milind...What did you say?

MILIND:According to you living with the person who loves us is what true love is.Right?I realized who my true love is.And I have decided to be with her.

He held her hand:You are my true love Prachi.And I have decided not to return to Mumbai to be with you.
Prachi could not believe it.
Ayesha was shattered.
Prachi:Milind...so you know that I love you.But you don't stay here just for me.Because I know I don't have a place in your heart.
MILIND:No Prachi.Earlier I failed to understand who my true love was.That time I was blinded by my love for Ayesha.But now I am not blind.
Milind's arms cupped her face:I have fallen in love with you Prachi.I really love you Prachi.
Prachi looked at him emotionally:Milind...

ohh.. rishte aasman ki tarah jhuk jaate hain

kadam do kadam chalke hi ruk jaate hain

rishte aasman ki tarah jhuk jaate hain

kadam do kadam chalke hi ruk jaate hain

Milind became very emotional:Prachi...will you be with me forever?
Prachi nodded her head in tears.
His arms circled her in love.

badappani to sadiyon ki chahat hui

kayamath se pehle kayamath hui..

Ayesha wept silently seeing them together.

Ayesha's POV:

This was God's punishment for not seeing Milind's love before and trying to possess Neev snatching him from Mahi by betraying Milind.I deserve this.I don't deserve Milind's love.Milind deserves someone loving like Prachi.

The end

Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update thank god milind understood prachi true love
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme update
Loved it

Keep smiling
zebali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful chapter.
Pix was greatly done.
Milind understand true love of love birds.
Amazing written.
Tf awesome pm.
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice update dear.I felt confusing in the middle due its flashbacks and POVs but any how I came into a conclusion that what's the story about.
Neev loves Mahi and Ayesha loves Neev she tries to steal Neev from Mahi.Milind loves Ayesha and Prachi loves Milind.Prachi scarificed her love for milind to see him with Ayesha his love but on the engagement day the truth spilled out about this Ayesha I hate her .Finally Milind understood the true meaning of true love that's his prachi and Ayesha is repenting for her mistake of doing a foolish act.Ayesha broke the love and trust of Milind which was indeed very bad .What about Neev and Mahi? No conclusion regarding them .
Well anyways I luved the song added it was like a icing on the cake .