Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

   
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Note for readers fall in love again (Page 3)

IThinkALot IF-Rockerz
IThinkALot
IThinkALot

Joined: 11 May 2014
Posts: 9110

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zindgidilse

Originally posted by ban18

Originally posted by zindgidilse

Originally posted by ban18

Originally posted by shahsb_26

I prefer IF.. but.. has abyone bashed u in past or somwthing.. Aru . Tell me.. dear.. kiski itni majaal...
Come on IF.. now I m here na..

I'd received a hatred message for the mature content in my rain os.LOL
Tujhe b Shocked

aur kisko??
aruhi, vidya, aria nd now its u ConfusedOuch

TU CHINTA NA KAR RITU. EK STORY LIKHTE HAI USME BHARKE MATURE CONTENT DALEGE AUR UN SAB LOGO KO PM KAREGE.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zindgidilse

vyshuu.. IF-Dazzler
vyshuu..
vyshuu..

Joined: 05 May 2014
Posts: 4381

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ban18

Originally posted by vyshuu..

Rishu..
Tu toh positivity ka dhukhan hai WinkTongue
But then why do u act lyk stupid at tyms..?Dead and scaring us, that u r gonna leave the forum!!!D'ohD'oh

</div>

almost daily i receive atleast one request message for my short stories thread and i feel guilty as I'll never update that thread.Crypta nhi kuch ajeeb si feeling hoti hai kabhi kabhi so i decide to leave the forumLOL kabhi kabhiLOL

<div>


Angry Angry
Tu iss reason pe forum chodne ka plan bana dhiya! Ouch
Rishu.. u think very positively na.. then y u feel guilty fr not updating.. and however u post so many fun posts.. romantic os's also.. and here u r jus thinking abt only one topic! Think in dat way too na!!
Anyways.. now u r back na! Happy Smile
-Maggi- IF-Dazzler
-Maggi-
-Maggi-

Joined: 13 September 2014
Posts: 4701

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ban18


TU CHINTA NA KAR RITU. EK STORY LIKHTE HAI USME BHARKE MATURE CONTENT DALEGE AUR UN SAB LOGO KO PM KAREGE.LOL
LOLThumbs UpTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zindgidilse

zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Joined: 16 June 2014
Posts: 18065

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ban18

Originally posted by zindgidilse

Originally posted by ban18

Originally posted by zindgidilse

Originally posted by ban18

Originally posted by shahsb_26

I prefer IF.. but.. has abyone bashed u in past or somwthing.. Aru . Tell me.. dear.. kiski itni majaal...
Come on IF.. now I m here na..

I'd received a hatred message for the mature content in my rain os.LOL
Tujhe b Shocked

aur kisko??
aruhi, vidya, aria nd now its u ConfusedOuch

TU CHINTA NA KAR RITU. EK STORY LIKHTE HAI USME BHARKE MATURE CONTENT DALEGE AUR UN SAB LOGO KO PM KAREGE.LOL
tu likh.,but main ni padhungi LOL actually maine teri ek b story nai read ki mature content wali.,sirf wahi tak thodi thodi read ki jaha tak saaf suthra hota hai,.sorry if i hurt u Cry
IThinkALot IF-Rockerz
IThinkALot
IThinkALot

Joined: 11 May 2014
Posts: 9110

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vyshuu..

Originally posted by ban18

Originally posted by vyshuu..

Rishu..
Tu toh positivity ka dhukhan hai WinkTongue
But then why do u act lyk stupid at tyms..?Dead and scaring us, that u r gonna leave the forum!!!D'ohD'oh

</div>

almost daily i receive atleast one request message for my short stories thread and i feel guilty as I'll never update that thread.Crypta nhi kuch ajeeb si feeling hoti hai kabhi kabhi so i decide to leave the forumLOL kabhi kabhiLOL

<div>


Angry Angry
Tu iss reason pe forum chodne ka plan bana dhiya! Ouch
Rishu.. u think very positively na.. then y u feel guilty fr not updating.. and however u post so many fun posts.. romantic os's also.. and here u r jus thinking abt only one topic! Think in dat way too na!!
Anyways.. now u r back na! Happy Smile

yaar sometimes i suddenly feel disconnected from forumConfused and i don't know why?Confused so those stories are actually not the reason for my stupid behaviour. that thread of mine has very few readers thats why I've closed that.
vyshuu.. IF-Dazzler
vyshuu..
vyshuu..

Joined: 05 May 2014
Posts: 4381

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ban18

Originally posted by vyshuu..

Originally posted by ban18

Originally posted by vyshuu..

Rishu..
Tu toh positivity ka dhukhan hai WinkTongue
But then why do u act lyk stupid at tyms..?Dead and scaring us, that u r gonna leave the forum!!!D'ohD'oh

</div>

almost daily i receive atleast one request message for my short stories thread and i feel guilty as I'll never update that thread.Crypta nhi kuch ajeeb si feeling hoti hai kabhi kabhi so i decide to leave the forumLOL kabhi kabhiLOL

<div>


Angry Angry
Tu iss reason pe forum chodne ka plan bana dhiya! Ouch
Rishu.. u think very positively na.. then y u feel guilty fr not updating.. and however u post so many fun posts.. romantic os's also.. and here u r jus thinking abt only one topic! Think in dat way too na!!
Anyways.. now u r back na! Happy Smile

</div>

<div>yaar sometimes i suddenly feel disconnected from forumConfusedand i don't know why?Confusedso those stories are actually not the reason for my stupid behaviour. that thread of mine has very few readers thats why I've closed that.

Ayyooo rishu..
Tujhe pata nahi tere liye kitne fans hai! Woh bhi especially tere writing skills ke liye!!! There are really many fans(even me) fr u.. few were able to express it and few werent.. Embarrassed
So u jus keep writing or posting watevr u like.. but again dnt raise the topic that u r gonna leave the forum n all karke Ouch
sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Joined: 19 May 2014
Posts: 9012

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:35am | IP Logged
ok dear par would love t see it here
rachufan IF-Dazzler
rachufan
rachufan

Joined: 16 August 2014
Posts: 2886

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aru18

hey everyone

I read many of u want that I post this story at forum..

but wanna clear it that I only post this story at blog bcoz of bashers..

I can't write it further if any basher said bad words for this story..


its very sensitive topic and close to me..


so avoid bashers I post it on blog..





Where is blog i want to read please tell me where i can read

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Readers mere readers...

Author: _TheBlackRose_   Replies: 7   Views: 370

_TheBlackRose_ 7 370 23 April 2015 at 9:03am by _TheBlackRose_
I am watching precap again and again

Author: Sanjuniki   Replies: 6   Views: 968

Sanjuniki 6 968 02 July 2014 at 11:41am by Dhhaanii
Its proved again and again!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: sarusmiley   Replies: 49   Views: 4903

sarusmiley 49 4903 24 June 2014 at 11:41pm by sarusmiley
I listen 2 banjara again n again after d precap

Author: aditi37   Replies: 3   Views: 1173

aditi37 3 1173 23 May 2014 at 2:23am by pippa
1 silly qustn hitting ma mind again n again

2

Author: _BleuNoir_   Replies: 15   Views: 1828

_BleuNoir_ 15 1828 20 May 2014 at 6:18am by mkrj.madhu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index