After the kidnapping sequence..FF

sujal1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

This is after Manik has managed to save Nandini from d creepy Pandit with d help of FAB 4 , Navya n Riddhima sorry I wont like to include d new guy (Aryamaan) at this point. So it is like after a long search Manik  was able to trace Nandini along wid Pandit who was in full tayyari to take her to Germany for that stupid world tour of his. He had intoxicated Nandini with sum sleeping pills so that she was not able to create any fuss for him in carrying out his plans. But to his dismay Manik reached his place before he could sneak out. Manik pushed Pandit who was holding Nandini by her arms and held Nandini. She was in a semi conscious state but was barely able to talk. Manik desperately shaked her to get back her into senses but was of no use. He asked Dhruv to hold her and then turned to attend Pandit. Manik had lost all his cool and den to see Nandini in almost a dead state he lost it completely. He started hitting Pandit with whatever came his way and meanwhile Dhruv tried wake Nandu up. Pandit was no match infront of Manik, his anger knew no bounds .He had warned Pandit to stay away from him and his girl but as it is rightly said laaton ke bhoot baton se nahi maante. In a fit of rage Manik lifted to glass sheet from the table top and was just about to hit Pandit when he heard a vague voice

Manik ...stop..dont..

Manik turned to the direction where Nandini was lying, her eyes half closed she was barely able to sit. Manik dropped the sheet and rushed to Nandini. He pulled her in his arms and engulfed her in to a tight hug. He was in desperate need of assurance that she was with him. He cupped her face to see d bruises that she had suffered on her forehead and chin. Meanwhile Cabir , Navya n Riddima (whom they found in college locked in a room) reached there with police(Dhruv had let them know that they have found Nandini). Police arrested Pandit who was by now almost a dead meat and was hardly able to utter anything in his defence. Riddhima volunteered to testify against Pandit and Dhruv accompanied her to the police station for recording her statement.

They all drove to Nandini's place. Manik had already informed Chachi about everything on their way and also assured her that Nandini was safe. Manik was in the back seat along with Nandini. She was in deep sleep; the dosage was far too strong for her. She cling to Manik's chest like a baby. When they reached home Navya tried to wake her up. Manik stopped her and suggested dat she should not be disturbed. He would carry her inside the house. Manik  asked Cabir and Navya to leave to check on Dhruv and Riddhima and also inform Mukti and Alya about everything as dey would be worried.

Chacha was pacing up and down in anticipation and Chachi was praying to almighty when the doorbell rang. Chachi leaped towards the door before Chacha and opened it. Manik stood infront of them with Nandini in his arms. He had always lifted her and carried her so many times before but it never felt this heavy may be because of the silence that prevailed. Chacha opened his mouth to ask something but Manik hushed him and said in a soft tone.

She is sleeping ..she needs rest.. Can I take her to the room?

Chachi : Yes ofcourse beta..chalo le chalo

Manik carried her upstairs..Nandini was probably having the most peaceful sleep on her beloved's chest as if it was her favorite childhood pillow. While her right hand was dangling freely her left hand fist tightly held onto Manik's shirt. They reached Nandini's room and Manik walked near her bed placed her gently on to the bed as if she was the most delicate thing on earth. Nandini wouldn't let go off his shirt. He sumhw softly released her grip and placed her hand neatly by her side. He then raised himself to walk upto Chacha Chachi

Chachi there is no need to worry..she is ok..kal subah tak she wil be fine

Chacha - Lekin ye sab..woh Pandit aasia niklega hamne kabhi socha bhi nahi tha..hamare samne toh kitna sharif ban raha tha.

Chachi - Murtyji aap shaant ho jayiye..Police ne arrest kia hai na use dekhiyega jail mein sadega wo keede parenge use

As in excitement their tone raises Manik hushes them again to talk softly..and then says

Chachi can I ask for a favor

Chachi - haan beta bolo na

Manik - (in a helplessly pleading voice)Kya main raat ko yahan ruk sakta hun.. I mean jab tak wo neend se uth nahi jati..I just needed to chk if she is ok.

Chachi - (after eyeing Chacha who was certainly not very impressed by the idea) - ahhmm haan thik hai kyun nahi main rishab ke room mein intezam kar deti hun ..

Manik cut her short mid way..

Chachi main yahan Nandini ke paas rukna chahta hun..She might just need sumthing (he knew he was asking for way too much and the to support his proposal he added)..Main bas yahan baitha rahunga (pointing to the window side where he had fitted once seamlessly to spend the night with her)..I promise I wouldn't do anything wrong..Agar aap chahen toh you can keep the door open and check on us at any point of time..Please let me stay near her please

Chachi could read the urgency, desperation, helplessness and earnesty written all over his face and this time without even looking at Chacha she gave a reassuring smile and said..

Manik tum ruk sakte ho..Nandini tumhare saath safe hai..I trust you

Lekin Shannoji.. Chacha had just started when Chachi pulled him by his arms..Murty Ji aap aaiye mere saath..and as they were leaving Manik stopped them

Aa chachi can you please give me the first aid box ..wo mujhe  haath mein thodi chot aayi hai (pointing towards a cut on his right elbow)

Chachi - Lao Lao dikhao

Manik pulls his hand away ..Chachi its just a small cut.. I will manage aap bas mujhe first aid box de dijiye

Chacha hands over the FA box to him which he drew from Nandini's cupboard and they both leave.

Manik walked back to Nandini and looked at the bruises dat she had on her forehead and chin. He could have told Chacha Chachi the real purpose of the FA box but then it would hav got dem only more tensed and besides may be he also would have lost out on the opportunity of healing her. He couldn't take any chances would with her. He had to do everything in his own perfect way. He sat on the edge of the bed to face Nandini, dipped a little antiseptic on a cotton ball and tried to clean the wounds. The lotions tinkling irritation built frowns on her fore head. He eased them with his thumb and knew he had to be gentler. While cleaning he noticed dat one of Nandini's earrings was missing and not only dat she also had a cut on her ear lobe. He clenched his fist in rage and cursed himself how could he let dat jerk go. He should have just smashed that glass sheet on his head. Even the slightest wound in her body ripped his soul to the core. Out of desperate need or just sheer helplessness he let go his self control and kissed her forhead and then her wounds and her lips. Suddenly he pulled himself as he felt her lips move. She was muttering sumthing probably his name. He saw a line of tear escape the corner of her eyes. The whole incident had indeed scarred her so much dat she couldn't help with the tears even in deep sleep.

He wiped the tears lightly and got down the bed and sat on the floor comfortably arching his head back on the bed right beside her shoulder. He closed his eyes with the hope of seeing her fine the next morning.

Guys please read and feel free to comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhariya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow
loved it
Manik shouldn't have stopped he should have smashed that sheet on pandit head as he deserves it and I loved the caring manik
Cont soon
sheen16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hope this happen in the show.
nice thought
keep writing
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww dear its so awesome plz cont soon loved it
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What a great start...please continue soon
Kaju.acacia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
love this❤️
amazing yaar😃👍🏼
shristi sarda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing start...plss continue soon!!
angelic_leena_3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
aweee its beautiful ..plzz update soon next part
kritika99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it's really good...hope something like this happens in the show...
maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful start..hope smethng lyk did happen in the show...update soon...eagerly waiting..n do pm me if possible.😊