Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Dadisa will be the peacemaker.

She is the Panchayat in BH.

She indirectly caused discomfiture and she should find the solution.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Dadisa will be the peacemaker.

She is the Panchayat in BH.

She indirectly caused discomfiture and she should find the solution.

Dadisa has ceased to think about others and living in denial pretending that all is well when in fact it is not.
Her judgement cannot be trusted at all.

Anandi leaving BH is best for every one but Dsa will not have that 😡
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
DS has double standards.
She does love her ladesaar as well as her chidakali. But when she takes decision that love does overshadows her decisions sometimes. She tries to convince herself by keeping her eyes closed.

Yes , I agree Anandi did a mistake by not talking to Jagya Ganga before making a promise and she admitted it too but knowing Anandi she is always like that when it comes to saving some life, fulfilling wishes of a dying person. She thinks and does whatever she thinks right for the person at that moment

She herself married to fulill the wish of her mother. She lost her baby in saving other's life. At that point of time she does what she thinks is right.

But Ganga? What she is doing.

I am loving this track as this is bringing the story as Anandi Vs Ganga.

No one can become like Anandi in goodness , she may act even foolish sometimes but no way to harm others.

But Ganga is street smart. I find her more of opportunist.

She has no problem taking all the help, suggestion when it suits her and when it doesn't suit she talks about right.

How many times she has taken help to please doctor saab , now when she is capable after taking all the benefits she is talking about rights

Knowing Anandi, Ganga  should have been wiser with her words.

Anandi is the same lady who stood in front of Ratan's Singh's gun to save her son's life.

For Anandi, she will give, give , give through out the life and forgive

For Ganga she will get, get, get and forget.

That is the personality coming across now.

Edited by hisusmita - 8 years ago
rdjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dadisa always had double standards and specially when it comes to her loved ones...here one side its anandi, who is her lifeline and other is ganga who is her ladesar's life...so she is going to be diplomatic in this situation. 
I feel what she said was to calm down ganga. Anandi accepted her mistake in front of DS already...and DS knows if she will reiterate the same thing anandi is not going to make an issue of it...she will again say sorry at max.
But if DS had not supported Ganga, she would have kept exploding and situation already tense would have gone out of hands. So she said it to support Ganga, and anyways anandi did do a mistake so DS supporting ganga on this is not wrong at all.
How much she meant it is yet to be seen.
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdjha

But if DS had not supported Ganga, she would have kept exploding and situation already tense would have gone out of hands. So she said it to support Ganga, and anyways anandi did do a mistake so DS supporting ganga on this is not wrong at all.
How much she meant it is yet to be seen.

Yes anandi did a mistake. But for that ds could chide anandi. She does not have to support Ganga. After two episodes passed , now it looks like ds is quiet about all this. Just like she interferes in everyone's lives, as an elderly woman and as an ex criminal who is still getting all the benefits now, she could go to Ganga and tell her " my dear please don't think only of the bad ratan did to you. Think of the good too. Today you have mannu in front of your eyes only because of him. Also please think of me and you present husband. We did numerous crimes starting from torturing a kid to getting illegally married , also got a woman raped and also murdered another woman. Still both of us are forgiven. Not just forgiven, we are living a full fledged happy life and got fame, everything more than what we deserve and were given best character certificates too  by the one who was tortured by us. Just imagine where we would have been if the girl who forgave us was like you? Both of us would have been in jail let alone, getting all these luxuries. So please think of people like us... just like we redeemed,  even your ex husband, the father of your son who saved his life also redeemed. Though the way you became a doctor is strange , still you happen to save lives... Think from that angle too and let ratan see his son before he dies " . Am sure Ganga  Will let ratan meet mannu after hearing this advise from ds 😳. 
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Yes anandi did a mistake. But for that ds could chide anandi. She does not have to support Ganga. After two episodes passed , now it looks like ds is quiet about all this. Just like she interferes in everyone's lives, as an elderly woman and as an ex criminal who is still getting all the benefits now, she could go to Ganga and tell her " my dear please don't think only of the bad ratan did to you. Think of the good too. Today you have mannu in front of your eyes only because of him. Also please think of me and you present husband. We did numerous crimes starting from torturing a kid to getting illegally married , also got a woman raped and also murdered another woman. Still both of us are forgiven. Not just forgiven, we are living a full fledged happy life and got fame, everything more than what we deserve and were given best character certificates too  by the one who was tortured by us. Just imagine where we would have been if the girl who forgave us was like you? Both of us would have been in jail let alone, getting all these luxuries. So please think of people like us... just like we redeemed,  even your ex husband, the father of your son who saved his life also redeemed. Though the way you became a doctor is strange , still you happen to save lives... Think from that angle too and let ratan see his son before he dies " . Am sure Ganga  Will let ratan meet mannu after hearing this advise from ds 😳. 

👏
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nicely said. 👏

all her lies are getting exposed one after the other... she lied to ratan that she would allow him to meet  mannu just like she lied to jagya that she has faith in his love. If she had faith, she would not be jealous of anandi.

I think her main problem is anandi promising ratan. What right she has, was her argument..

Probably she thinks the same about Shivam too. What right he has to live in the haveli and compete with her son?
Edited by Shinya - 8 years ago
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinya

[

I think her main problem is anandi promising ratan. What right she has, was her argument..

Probably she thinks the same about Shivam too. What right he has to live in the haveli and compete with her son?

Nah shinya she's just found a reason to lash at anandi, now that anandi too  did a silly thing involving herself in this. Anandi gave her a reason to do it. Her problem was  mannu knowing about his actual father. She probably fears that mannu will have a soft corner on his dad if he comes to know ratan saved his life. Whatever it is , this is the only time she can express her hatred on anandi... and she's using it fully. 
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nah shinya she's just found a reason to lash at anandi, now that anandi too  did a silly thing involving herself in this. Anandi gave her a reason to do it. Her problem was  mannu knowing about his actual father. She probably fears that mannu will have a soft corner on his dad if he comes to know ratan saved his life. Whatever it is , this is the only time she can express her hatred on anandi... and she's using it fully. 

You are absolutely right.

And the way she argued today with jagya and lied again that anandi came to her to say sorry... omg, she has no idea how it is going to backfire on her.

I hope the history does not repeat itself 😉