India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Dadisa and her double standards

Awfulggt Goldie
Awfulggt
Awfulggt

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:18am | IP Logged
I am baffled to see ds agreeing with Ganga that ratan is a dead man since long and does not deserve to see his son even on his death bed. This old woman committed numerous crimes, spoiled lives and killed people and she is still forgiven and is able to live with her children, grandchildren etc. Her grandson who is a Dr plus politician now has also done crimes, tortured his ex emotionally in the most brutal ways and is still forgiven and given character certificates too by the same wife. All because they redeemed . 

Ganga seems to be the kind who knows not to forgive people. She uses them full fledgedly  but when it comes to forgive them... She thinks they are dead long back. Eeks what selfishness. Imagine what she'd have done if she was in anandi 's place once upon a time. She would have taken all help from the BH  folks and still would have thrown them out mercilessly. But what's wrong with ds? After herself going through all this and after she is shown redeemed, why would she not let others have the same treatment? She could have just shut up at least. I won't blame jagya here. He's done  bad, but redeemed and still stands by the same morals and logics with no double standards. But what's wrong with dadisa? 

Coming to anandi. Anandi made a huge mistake in making a promise that was never her 's to fulfill. She could have said "I'll let them know and we'll try my best". That should've been the end.  She should've understood by now that she will be allowed to interfere in peoples lives only when it suits them and it doesn't depend on what it's right or wrong like she thinks. Know the world better anandi. Don't be so naive.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gmeditationProphet__Jaya_MisseshardjhaDurudharaShinyaumamAashima.hisusmitaleavesandwavesRTeeanshurg5RainbowSunChahat_A_Doshiaparnauma

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Wow Alchemist.. Nice postClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_AwfulggtMisseshaanshurg5RTeeaparnaumaChahat_A_Doshi

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:23am | IP Logged
But Alchemist, what I feel is that... DS did not actually support Ganga.
She just gave a diplomatic answer that looked apt for the situation. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gAwfulggtAashima.RTeeleavesandwaveshisusmita

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged
This thought crossed me. Dadisa is enjoying life with her ladesar always with her and she becomes stone faced when another dadi wants a glimpse of her pots.

Let us wait. Dadisa might have said these words just to wakeup some feelings.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gProphet__Jaya_AwfulggtAashima.RTeeanshurg5aparnauma

Awfulggt Goldie
Awfulggt
Awfulggt

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Shinya I just read in the written update that ds supported Ganga. Here is the statement from written update "Dadisaa gets up now and supports Ganga saying this is it I also told Anandi same why you gave promise to that man". So I thought ds supported Ganga in all what she said and Ganga did say that ratan was dead to Her long ago

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_Shinyaanshurg5RTeeleavesandwavesaparnauma

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

Originally posted by Shinya

Shinya I just read in the written update that ds supported Ganga. Here is the statement from written update "Dadisaa gets up now and supports Ganga saying this is it I also told Anandi same why you gave promise to that man". So I thought ds supported Ganga in all what she said and Ganga did say that ratan was dead to Her long ago

Alchemist, in yesterday's episode, ganga was lashing out at anandi, rather foolishly, without understanding the seriousness of the situation. Jagya too was quiet. 

Someone had to stop ganga's mouth somehow. So dadisa butted in and gave a diplomatic answer. 

Yes, she did say looking at ganga "I told the same thing to anandi" but she said this when ganga was going on and on and looked like she would never stop. The situation was getting quiet tense.
So, Dadisa intervened. It was rather to stop ganga than to blame anandi.

jayashree.g_Jaya_AwfulggtleavesandwavesRTeeRainbowSunaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Dsa may have disagreed with Anandi but don't really know whether she agreed with Ganga.

But yes Dsa does have double standards. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_umamhisusmitaRTeeleavesandwaves

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Ganga reminded anandi how bad ratan was to her.

I was waiting for anandi to remind her that her mannu is alive only because of that bad person. 

She dared to ask anandi what right she had to give such a promise to ratan.  As a doctor, ganga should have known that to make a dying person feel better, you dont need "rights".

She is clueless herself how she is going to keep her promise... I dont feel anandi did anything wrong. She just wanted to be kind to a dying person.

Totally agree with you that Ganga is an unforgiving and merciless woman.

Edited by Shinya - 03 May 2015 at 8:24am

jayashree.g_Jaya_AwfulggthisusmitaRTeeleavesandwavesaparnauma

Go to top