Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

   
Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Rewatching MJHT! (Page 12)

neha_mjht IF-Dazzler
neha_mjht
neha_mjht

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 3626

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvArTi4ever

Episode 9...

One of my most fav MN scene... have watched this scene nth times but whenever I watch it I fell in wid it... just made these gifs...
 


i just love this scene..
beautiful gifs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Capsicum_

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Joined: 01 September 2009
Posts: 760

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvArTi4ever

Episode 9...

One of my most fav MN scene... have watched this scene nth times but whenever I watch it I fell in wid it... just made these gifs...
 


Cute Gifs!
my fav scene too LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Capsicum_

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Joined: 01 September 2009
Posts: 760

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha_mjht

anyone there for discussin the 7th epi!!!
here is the written update of the 7th epi

Gunjan and Nupur are shocked to see each other. They ask each other what they are doing there, but before they could talk both of them were called in to the principal's office.
The principal is another weirdo. Well anyway Gunjan's professor tells the principal that she is a brilliant and a bright student while Nupur's professor tells the principal that Nupur needs a punishment. Nupur is happy for Gunjan and Gunjan is sad for Nupur.
It was really a funny and cute scene as they both were not worried about themselves but for each other. The principal says he does not have any trophies left to give Gunjan as Samrat took them all.

Scene changes and we see Dia talking about how Sammy is looking soo handsome (yeah lets see what he thinks about you) while sammy is talking to some of his friends far away and then one of her chamchis says he is probably talking about you Dia ( yeah right I am sure he has better stuff to talk about lol ) basically in this scene it is clear that Dia like Samrat and she thinks he does too.

Scene changes and we are back to the principal's office and Gunjan says she does not need any trophies she just wants him to forgive Nupur. Well after a lot of persuasion Principal forgives Nupur.

Scene goes back to Dia and she goes over to where Samrat was and he was talking about Gunjun and she gets mad as she says you were not talking about me? ( hellooo I am sure he enjoys talking about Gunjun more than you ) Well neway Samrat flirts with her and then he also says Gunjan jaise bhi hai theek hai and he also says she is smart. Well Dia gets jealous and then Samrat makes Dia happy by praising her.


Then We see Nupur and Gunjun in the locker room and Gunjan tells Nupur that no need to be like the others. We are okay the way we are. Nupur says okay no masti and Gunjan says you are the best sister ever, Suddenly gunjan realizes that she needed to go to the library so she leaves. and Nupur back to being cool again LOL Dia finds out Nupur was in trouble so this time

Dia is plotting now against Nupur and she says she will make Nupur soo cool that she will be kicked out of college this time for sure. Okay seriously Dia needs to get a life.

Okay the best scene of the day for me atleast In the library Mayank and Gunjun meet each other and Mayank is so sweet to Gunjan and helps her out in the library while the others were making fun of her.

Finally the most awaited scene for everyone the Sajan scene comes. Gunjun was studying peacefully and Samrat comes there and starts playing basketball and after all this racket Gunjun decides to leave and she gets up to leave and suddenly the bball hits her in the back and her she panicks and her paper and books fall all over the place. Then Samrat comes over to help Gunjun pick up her paper and there is a eye lock session and then he accidentally touches her hand and then we have another eye lock session and then Samrat as usual makes fun of her and she gets up and leaves.



So for me the highlights of the epi would be GuNur's love for each other..more then themselves they are concerned about each other...
and the GuNur scene in the locker room is so cute..Gunjan knows Nupur more than anyone else and feels that people  should love her for what she is..
The Mayank Gunjan scene is such a cute scene and a start of their wonderful friendship
and the SaJan basketball scene...hayye

Agree with you Neha. I loved the Mayank Gunjan interaction in this episode. Mayank is so sweet in helping her out.
Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Capsicum_

_Capsicum_ IF-Rockerz
_Capsicum_
_Capsicum_

Joined: 15 November 2012
Posts: 8408

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha_mjht

anyone there for discussin the 7th epi!!!
here is the written update of the 7th epi

Gunjan and Nupur are shocked to see each other. They ask each other what they are doing there, but before they could talk both of them were called in to the principal's office.
The principal is another weirdo. Well anyway Gunjan's professor tells the principal that she is a brilliant and a bright student while Nupur's professor tells the principal that Nupur needs a punishment. Nupur is happy for Gunjan and Gunjan is sad for Nupur.
It was really a funny and cute scene as they both were not worried about themselves but for each other. The principal says he does not have any trophies left to give Gunjan as Samrat took them all.

Scene changes and we see Dia talking about how Sammy is looking soo handsome (yeah lets see what he thinks about you) while sammy is talking to some of his friends far away and then one of her chamchis says he is probably talking about you Dia ( yeah right I am sure he has better stuff to talk about lol ) basically in this scene it is clear that Dia like Samrat and she thinks he does too.

Scene changes and we are back to the principal's office and Gunjan says she does not need any trophies she just wants him to forgive Nupur. Well after a lot of persuasion Principal forgives Nupur.

Scene goes back to Dia and she goes over to where Samrat was and he was talking about Gunjun and she gets mad as she says you were not talking about me? ( hellooo I am sure he enjoys talking about Gunjun more than you ) Well neway Samrat flirts with her and then he also says Gunjan jaise bhi hai theek hai and he also says she is smart. Well Dia gets jealous and then Samrat makes Dia happy by praising her.


Then We see Nupur and Gunjun in the locker room and Gunjan tells Nupur that no need to be like the others. We are okay the way we are. Nupur says okay no masti and Gunjan says you are the best sister ever, Suddenly gunjan realizes that she needed to go to the library so she leaves. and Nupur back to being cool again LOL Dia finds out Nupur was in trouble so this time

Dia is plotting now against Nupur and she says she will make Nupur soo cool that she will be kicked out of college this time for sure. Okay seriously Dia needs to get a life.

Okay the best scene of the day for me atleast In the library Mayank and Gunjun meet each other and Mayank is so sweet to Gunjan and helps her out in the library while the others were making fun of her.

Finally the most awaited scene for everyone the Sajan scene comes. Gunjun was studying peacefully and Samrat comes there and starts playing basketball and after all this racket Gunjun decides to leave and she gets up to leave and suddenly the bball hits her in the back and her she panicks and her paper and books fall all over the place. Then Samrat comes over to help Gunjun pick up her paper and there is a eye lock session and then he accidentally touches her hand and then we have another eye lock session and then Samrat as usual makes fun of her and she gets up and leaves.



So for me the highlights of the epi would be GuNur's love for each other..more then themselves they are concerned about each other...
and the GuNur scene in the locker room is so cute..Gunjan knows Nupur more than anyone else and feels that people  should love her for what she is..
The Mayank Gunjan scene is such a cute scene and a start of their wonderful friendship
and the SaJan basketball scene...hayye
 
Shukla sir's poo-nishment should also be added LOL
Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 20798

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Omg!!!
The gigs are amazing.
I thought no one wants to continue.
I'll resume with highlights from tonight

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug

neha_mjht IF-Dazzler
neha_mjht
neha_mjht

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 3626

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 4:02am | IP Logged
waiting for your update lekha
Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 24170

Posted: 26 June 2015 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Already started re-watching the show 
Currently on 37th
Guys plz join
We can discuss it :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_mjht

neha_mjht IF-Dazzler
neha_mjht
neha_mjht

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 3626

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

Already started re-watching the show 
Currently on 37th
Guys plz join
We can discuss it :)
I m in

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MJHT's 2 Producers 2CVs Liked My 4th HBD MJHT Post

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Nikki_Titli   Replies: 54   Views: 5855

Nikki_Titli 54 5855 19 October 2012 at 10:05am by Daffodilee
||SHOW Bole Toh...MJHT||~*Happy 4th Bday MJHT*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

Author: Nikki_Titli   Replies: 259   Views: 25794

Nikki_Titli 259 25794 10 October 2012 at 2:10pm by shreya.......
mjht will be mjht....

2

Author: -CreativeSoul-   Replies: 15   Views: 10364

-CreativeSoul- 15 10364 20 November 2010 at 9:28am by mayur18
From Pakistan we want mjht , we want mjht

2 3

Author: ahsanraza   Replies: 20   Views: 3357

ahsanraza 20 3357 09 November 2010 at 4:49am by disco_diva
MJHT Writer: Gautam On MJHT

2

Author: charmie_mayur   Replies: 13   Views: 2823

charmie_mayur 13 2823 23 October 2010 at 12:03pm by -nautankidollz-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index