Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

   
Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Rewatching MJHT! (Page 11)

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 22873

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

4th epi highlights
1. gunjan, though innocent knows not to woory bher dad with college drama...how sweetSmile

2. Nups is so focused in becoming popular. i'm so glad that later mayu makes her feel perfect for who she isHeart

3.The bhavesh to sammy trasition...one of mohit's best scenes...always loved that moment...sanaya's expression is so apt.Clap

4. R.I.P bhaveshROFL

5. though mayur didnt meet...their first moment ever!!!!Day Dreaming

6. Feel so bad for nups...but then again...thats how we get "miley jab mayur"

7. I started watching this show solely for mayur so i remember each and evry scene...when this epi was 1st aired...there was a moment...

uday lets the sisters out of the car and told them to go foward...as he was talking to them mayu sees uday with gunur...he didnt properly see nups but just saw the  3 of them...thats when uday disapears.

aftr the 1st time airing i have never come across this scene...it was edited i guess


Precap: miley jab MayurBig smile
bhaveshROFLROFLROFL
nupur wants to become famous and her ways areROFLROFLROFL
gunurHeart
awesome mayur!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Echo.of.Hope

Taherianforeva Senior Member
Taherianforeva
Taherianforeva

Joined: 19 February 2015
Posts: 614

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

Highlights:
1.Benji's commentry where he calls chacko duplicate srkROFL
2.nups' dance...even i got embarassedEmbarrassed...i felt bad for her.
3.bhavesh's wonderful entryLOL
4.bhavesh making nups seem like one of the cool pplROFL
5. Our first real sajan moment where sammy rescues gunjDay Dreaming

precap: Mayur Meet!!!!!!!Dancing

Hieee Lekhuu.. I'm late..
Nupur yaar.. She is just superb..
Bhavesh LOL Sammy .. LOL
And ofcourse the Sajan moment :) Embarrassed
Cutest couple.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Echo.of.Hope

Taherianforeva Senior Member
Taherianforeva
Taherianforeva

Joined: 19 February 2015
Posts: 614

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

4th epi highlights
1. gunjan, though innocent knows not to woory bher dad with college drama...how sweetSmile

2. Nups is so focused in becoming popular. i'm so glad that later mayu makes her feel perfect for who she isHeart

3.The bhavesh to sammy trasition...one of mohit's best scenes...always loved that moment...sanaya's expression is so apt.Clap

4. R.I.P bhaveshROFL

5. though mayur didnt meet...their first moment ever!!!!Day Dreaming

6. Feel so bad for nups...but then again...thats how we get "miley jab mayur"

7. I started watching this show solely for mayur so i remember each and evry scene...when this epi was 1st aired...there was a moment...

uday lets the sisters out of the car and told them to go foward...as he was talking to them mayu sees uday with gunur...he didnt properly see nups but just saw the 3 of them...thats when uday disapears.

aftr the 1st time airing i have never come across this scene...it was edited i guess


Precap: miley jab MayurBig smile

Haha.. So many highlights LOL
Yup.. Gunur are so cute yaar.. And Nupur can be the best sister Heart
RIP Bhavesh.. LOL
Love Mayur yaar!
I watched d 5th epi also..

Tongue
Couldn't wait.. LOL
I saw Mayur.. And their cute nok jhok starts Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Echo.of.Hope

Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 20793

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Epi 5 highlights
1. Mayur meet finally.Smile

2. Sajan basketball moment. Their first eye lock.Wink

3. Mayur fall and catch... N mayu's comment on itLOL... Uday is their first cupidStar

4. The ear buds moment when mayu had to tell nups that he's her partnerLOLLOL

Precap: Sajan flirting and Mayur nok-jhoksSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Taherianforevaneha_mjht_Capsicum_

neha_mjht IF-Dazzler
neha_mjht
neha_mjht

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 3626

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

Epi 5 highlights
1. Mayur meet finally.Smile

2. Sajan basketball moment. Their first eye lock.Wink

3. Mayur fall and catch... N mayu's comment on itLOL... Uday is their first cupidStar

4. The ear buds moment when mayu had to tell nups that he's her partnerLOLLOL

Precap: Sajan flirting and Mayur nok-jhoksSmile

Mayur meet was too awesome..and mayank saying-main maidan chhod ke bhagne walo me se nahin hoon..He is akdu but doesnt turn back while helping other people..Mayank and Nupur both establish their strong characters
SaJan first eyelock described how they would not need words to communicate in future..
Mayur fall..hayyeand the ear bud one is my personal favouriteEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Capsicum_Echo.of.Hope

Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 20793

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged
epi 6 highlights
1. nups over dressingLOL.

2. Uday spitting out the juice seeing herROFL...i think he lost his appetite also.

3. Gunjan being sensible and knowing that nups went overboard.Thumbs Up

4. Mayu being absolutely truthful...in his own sarcastic way...fancy dress...LOLLOLLOL...u need a guy like that.Embarrassed

5. ahaa-shuks love storyROFL

6. we came to know wbt shuks amazing taste in hair oilsROFLROFLROFL

7. gunjan's brilliance

8. Nups ordering badaam dood and thinknig that the most imp. thing for a canteenROFL

9. Chinu falling for nupsROFLROFLROFL

10. CJ's entryDancing...love her attitude

11. Nups trying to bunk classLOL...and getting caughtOuch

12. nups not knowing what is "hang out" and Cj trying to explainROFL

13. Gunur in  front of principal's office.


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_mjht_Capsicum_

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Joined: 01 September 2009
Posts: 760

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Hey guys, I want to join too :)
No matter how many times I watch MJHT,
It's always like watching for the first time
I'll try my best to keep up with y'all.
Embarrassed

Mugdha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_mjhtEcho.of.Hope

Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 20793

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemug


Hey guys, I want to join too :)
No matter how many times I watch MJHT,
It's always like watching for the first time
I'll try my best to keep up with y'all.
Embarrassed

Mugdha

Welcome mugdha.
Glad you can join usSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MJHT's 2 Producers 2CVs Liked My 4th HBD MJHT Post

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Nikki_Titli   Replies: 58   Views: 5618

Nikki_Titli 58 5618 19 October 2012 at 10:05am by Daffodilee
||SHOW Bole Toh...MJHT||~*Happy 4th Bday MJHT*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: Nikki_Titli   Replies: 270   Views: 25226

Nikki_Titli 270 25226 10 October 2012 at 2:10pm by shreya.......
mjht will be mjht....

2 3

Author: -CreativeSoul-   Replies: 16   Views: 10190

-CreativeSoul- 16 10190 20 November 2010 at 9:28am by mayur18
From Pakistan we want mjht , we want mjht

2 3

Author: ahsanraza   Replies: 20   Views: 3247

ahsanraza 20 3247 09 November 2010 at 4:49am by disco_diva
MJHT Writer: Gautam On MJHT

2

Author: charmie_mayur   Replies: 13   Views: 2739

charmie_mayur 13 2739 23 October 2010 at 12:03pm by -nautankidollz-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index