Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shraddha2394 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ya i m in for dis... huge mjht fan!!!
MirandaB thumbnail
Just discovered MJHT 2 months ago, now I wonder which boulder I was sleeping under to have missed it...
God bless that one fine Sunday I racked my brains hard and just decided to give it a try out of boredom. BOREDOM, imagine that. 
I didn't even know, or rather, didn't even remember the show name. I only remembered a friend telling me 7 years ago in FYJC Math class about this character called Nupur and... someone(SOMEONE, imagine that...) getting stuck in a jungle and stuff. Just typed Nupur in Google Search and voila!!!! Starry eyes and starry dreams and starry days and nights spent in starry fantasies.
Destiny, yeah I believe in that now.
Cheers to all the people out there enjoying this mighty fine piece of telly-entertainment now!
cutemug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š

I miss MJHT so much sometimes, ๐Ÿ˜”
Also the time when during the show, this forum used to be so active,

I miss those times, it's been years, but still seems like yesterday 

Wish we could have MJHT back on TV again,
Youtube has deleted all the videos 

Anyway, hoping I can be active here again, as and when I get time

MirandaB thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
First of all, I wish to thank @PaladiN for having the grace and generosity to upload all mjht vids in hd quality on dailymotion. Was just the same playlist that was available on youtube. Grazie, a thousand grazies!
Now, those have all disappeared as well. Wiped out without a trace. Without any premonition. Someone's hardwork across months down the drain in a single sweep. 

I'm beyond words, having experienced this the second time now, waking up one fine day to see an empty page with no excuse, no warning or apology. 
cynical_g thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I miss MJHT so much๐Ÿ˜ญ. Why can't it be re-telecasted on Star Utsav? I remember when it started I was in Class 6 *lost in deep thoughts* . After coming to the college last year, I had once again started watching it on youtube๐Ÿ˜Š. But they took them down all. Now the only site left is Hotstar which has its own woes๐Ÿ˜ก. Please can somebody request the Star Network to bring in the repeat telecasts. It will be quite economic for them if they can't make MJHT 3๐Ÿ˜‰.  If not then at least bring some way out which lets us download stuff from Hotstar.
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Love.life.4evr

I have never watched MJHT before. 

came across MJHT poster on FB in june this yeaar and i wanted to give it a try. 

OMG i wonder how did i ever miss this show ... M addicted.. 

I watched the show 3 times in 3 months.. 

I cant get over SAMMY  and GUNJAN  even after watching the show 3 times. 

I think m obsessed with them. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

you guys know what 1st time i watched the show like 50 episodes a day.. 

2nd time (i might b crazy) i started watching the show form the 1st page of this fourm. like i used to go through all the posts from september 22nd 2008 and then watch the 1st episode and then go through all posts frm 23rd september 2008 and watch episode 2 etc...

I m crazy abt MJHT... as it was telycasted wen i was in collage 2006-2010.. and i re-live my collage days watching MJHT. I wish i watched the show wen i was in collage

LOVE MJHT FOREVER 

aww...a sajan fan. Welcome to the MJHT addiction๐Ÿ˜†
It's been 8 years and I'm still addicted.๐Ÿ˜†

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
I Miss MJHT coz It'sone of a kind. these days the shows are so...full of kitchen politics...it some how wneds with a saas-bahu clash.

I miss the days when youth shows meant no parents in main characters.๐Ÿ˜†
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: MirandaB

First of all, I wish to thank @PaladiN for having the grace and generosity to upload all mjht vids in hd quality on dailymotion. Was just the same playlist that was available on youtube. Grazie, a thousand grazies!

Now, those have all disappeared as well. Wiped out without a trace. Without any premonition. Someone's hardwork across months down the drain in a single sweep. 

I'm beyond words, having experienced this the second time now, waking up one fine day to see an empty page with no excuse, no warning or apology. 

I understand the frustration. I'm went through the same. now I'm catching up with hotstar. That's the only source. Mostly Mayur ofcourse but i also enjoy Sanur,, sayank,, Gunur and gang moments
cynical_g thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echo.of.Hope

I Miss MJHT coz It'sone of a kind. these days the shows are so...full of kitchen politics...it some how wneds with a saas-bahu clash.

I miss the days when youth shows meant no parents in main characters.๐Ÿ˜†

Not to forget the shape-shifting snakes, phantoms, peacocks, witches...๐Ÿ˜• blah blah blah n wat not๐Ÿ˜†
neha_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree guys..MJHT is an epic and no show can be like it..but at times before there were other shows too which where good and entertaining like DMG,Geet,Madhubala(though they riuned it afterwards) byt i really liked the beggining..and many more..but now whole television is ruled by even more unrealistic studd then thee saas bhau fights!!missing the old days..missing star one and ofcourse my MJHT