Rewatching MJHT! - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by neha_mjht

anyone there for discussin the 7th epi!!!
here is the written update of the 7th epi

Gunjan and Nupur are shocked to see each other. They ask each other what they are doing there, but before they could talk both of them were called in to the principal's office.
The principal is another weirdo. Well anyway Gunjan's professor tells the principal that she is a brilliant and a bright student while Nupur's professor tells the principal that Nupur needs a punishment. Nupur is happy for Gunjan and Gunjan is sad for Nupur.
It was really a funny and cute scene as they both were not worried about themselves but for each other. The principal says he does not have any trophies left to give Gunjan as Samrat took them all.

Scene changes and we see Dia talking about how Sammy is looking soo handsome (yeah lets see what he thinks about you) while sammy is talking to some of his friends far away and then one of her chamchis says he is probably talking about you Dia ( yeah right I am sure he has better stuff to talk about lol ) basically in this scene it is clear that Dia like Samrat and she thinks he does too.

Scene changes and we are back to the principal's office and Gunjan says she does not need any trophies she just wants him to forgive Nupur. Well after a lot of persuasion Principal forgives Nupur.

Scene goes back to Dia and she goes over to where Samrat was and he was talking about Gunjun and she gets mad as she says you were not talking about me? ( hellooo I am sure he enjoys talking about Gunjun more than you ) Well neway Samrat flirts with her and then he also says Gunjan jaise bhi hai theek hai and he also says she is smart. Well Dia gets jealous and then Samrat makes Dia happy by praising her.

Then We see Nupur and Gunjun in the locker room and Gunjan tells Nupur that no need to be like the others. We are okay the way we are. Nupur says okay no masti and Gunjan says you are the best sister ever, Suddenly gunjan realizes that she needed to go to the library so she leaves. and Nupur back to being cool again LOL Dia finds out Nupur was in trouble so this time

Dia is plotting now against Nupur and she says she will make Nupur soo cool that she will be kicked out of college this time for sure. Okay seriously Dia needs to get a life.

Okay the best scene of the day for me atleast In the library Mayank and Gunjun meet each other and Mayank is so sweet to Gunjan and helps her out in the library while the others were making fun of her.

Finally the most awaited scene for everyone the Sajan scene comes. Gunjun was studying peacefully and Samrat comes there and starts playing basketball and after all this racket Gunjun decides to leave and she gets up to leave and suddenly the bball hits her in the back and her she panicks and her paper and books fall all over the place. Then Samrat comes over to help Gunjun pick up her paper and there is a eye lock session and then he accidentally touches her hand and then we have another eye lock session and then Samrat as usual makes fun of her and she gets up and leaves.

So for me the highlights of the epi would be GuNur's love for each other..more then themselves they are concerned about each other...
and the GuNur scene in the locker room is so cute..Gunjan knows Nupur more than anyone else and feels that people  should love her for what she is..
The Mayank Gunjan scene is such a cute scene and a start of their wonderful friendship
and the SaJan basketball scene...hayye

Shukla sir's poo-nishment should also be added 😆
Omg!!!
The gigs are amazing.
I thought no one wants to continue.
I'll resume with highlights from tonight
waiting for your update lekha
Already started re-watching the show 
Currently on 37th
Guys plz join
We can discuss it :)
Originally posted by Pari117

Already started re-watching the show 
Currently on 37th
Guys plz join
We can discuss it :)
I m in
i'm so sorry.
Was busy trying to save another show called nisha aur uske cousins. The love story in that is like mayur part 2.
It got over yesterday and I'm still not over it😭

will update from today again.
Finished 44 episodes
It was like dreamland 
Felt as if I am again into those days
Seriously I thought I have moved on from this show but it will never happen like that
Diya stalking samrat
Mayank befooling nupur to take masters book
Gunjan preparing notes for samrat
Samrat creating fake basketball camp with bobby knight
Nupur learning chapters in bollywood style

❤️
Edited by Pari117 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Pari117

Finished 44 episodes
It was like dreamland 
Felt as if I am again into those days
Seriously I thought I have moved on from this show but it will never happen like that
Diya stalking samrat
Mayank befooling nupur to take masters book
Gunjan preparing notes for samrat
Samrat creating fake basketball camp with bobby knight
Nupur learning chapters in bollywood style

❤️

i wish i had more time.
need to watch more epis and conitnue the highlihgts😊
I wish we could get MJHT season 2...
Originally posted by poo10