Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Nandini's character RUINED (Page 4)

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OmaRamdass

Originally posted by CooChi

I do not completely disagree but well I disagree!

Nandini's character is still the best for me.(atleast for me)
Looking at KY2 graph...there are many ups and downs..but most of the tracks are appealing and people enjoy watching these tracks even now for zillion times.

What you wrote about Nandini...I have a different take on that.
Nandini was never shown to be very clear about her career..she always used to toss between Science and Music. As you wrote..she is 17 and its normal to not have any ambition..but the thing you wrote in the brackets irked me.Her ambition was never really clarified from the very beginning.She was shown as a girl who lives for her loved ones.She wanted to become a Scientist because of her Father's dream. It wasn't hers..it was her FATHER'S. Circumstances led her to choose Music.Her brother's treatment needed money and he was her primary priority. She never was interested in joining SPACE.She did that for her brother and to reduce the financial burden on her Chacha's shoulders.
About her career..yess they should show..but being a teenager even I haven't decided for my career as well, and most of the teenagers don't really think about their careers. They are either pushed by their parents or their friends.
The show has got a title 'KAISI YEH YAARIYAN'
toh its obvious that they are here to show us different aspects of friendship and love relations and are not here to show some scientific experiments.You cannot expect a science class going on for 1 full episode.
M sure every1 will skip if it happens.
LOL
Now coming to Nandu's tears..Is it really some kind of rule or some kind of custom that only GOPI BAHUS can cry?!
I myself cry for atleast 10 times a day for stupid silly reasons..one of them is this SHOW..which is fictional.
I never understood what people expect from Nandini from situations like that.The girl is a COMMONER.
She is the same person who punched MANIK ..does it mean k she cannot cry after that?! Her tears are there for some reasons. You cannot expect them to show her grinning like a mad woman 247.If she does that she is said to be OTT.
Yes I agree..that the much needed growth is not there..but that does not mean k her character is RUINED.
one more thing...being saved by someone is NOT a thing of SHAME. Accepting that you are WEAK is not wrong.
If a guy is shown to be stronger than a girl..it is not wrong.
Do not always expect a girl to be PHYSICALLY strong.
It is not a bad thing to see Manik saving Nandu.
Nandini is always shown as a very fragile person when it comes to physical strength. She is more of a Mentally strong personality. She saved Manik..no...not physically..but from his own devils.(read mentally and emotionally)
You cannot expect every girl to know KARATE and beat the shit out of the person who is troubling you.No..
Fragile girls do exist and trust me there is nothing wrong in it. Manik is her hero..so as Nandini is his hero.
Both of them have fought for each other in the past and they'll continue doing so.

About the kiss..well ..i shouldn't say anything cos i'll get into the mood.It was Beautiful.Bas.
The miss kisses were the buildup for this Kiss! LOL

Anyways..I wish you luck..I hope you return to watch this show cause theres much more left and most of the people here trust the WRITERS.

Beautifully written 
I don't have patience to write all this but u expressed it LOL
i agree! this is one great answer Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinthus

pavi_ Groupbie
pavi_
pavi_

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CooChi

I do not completely disagree but well I disagree!

Nandini's character is still the best for me.(atleast for me)
Looking at KY2 graph...there are many ups and downs..but most of the tracks are appealing and people enjoy watching these tracks even now for zillion times.

What you wrote about Nandini...I have a different take on that.
Nandini was never shown to be very clear about her career..she always used to toss between Science and Music. As you wrote..she is 17 and its normal to not have any ambition..but the thing you wrote in the brackets irked me.Her ambition was never really clarified from the very beginning.She was shown as a girl who lives for her loved ones.She wanted to become a Scientist because of her Father's dream. It wasn't hers..it was her FATHER'S. Circumstances led her to choose Music.Her brother's treatment needed money and he was her primary priority. She never was interested in joining SPACE.She did that for her brother and to reduce the financial burden on her Chacha's shoulders.
About her career..yess they should show..but being a teenager even I haven't decided for my career as well, and most of the teenagers don't really think about their careers. They are either pushed by their parents or their friends.
The show has got a title 'KAISI YEH YAARIYAN'
toh its obvious that they are here to show us different aspects of friendship and love relations and are not here to show some scientific experiments.You cannot expect a science class going on for 1 full episode.
M sure every1 will skip if it happens.
LOL
Now coming to Nandu's tears..Is it really some kind of rule or some kind of custom that only GOPI BAHUS can cry?!
I myself cry for atleast 10 times a day for stupid silly reasons..one of them is this SHOW..which is fictional.
I never understood what people expect from Nandini from situations like that.The girl is a COMMONER.
She is the same person who punched MANIK ..does it mean k she cannot cry after that?! Her tears are there for some reasons. You cannot expect them to show her grinning like a mad woman 247.If she does that she is said to be OTT.
Yes I agree..that the much needed growth is not there..but that does not mean k her character is RUINED.
one more thing...being saved by someone is NOT a thing of SHAME. Accepting that you are WEAK is not wrong.
If a guy is shown to be stronger than a girl..it is not wrong.
Do not always expect a girl to be PHYSICALLY strong.
It is not a bad thing to see Manik saving Nandu.
Nandini is always shown as a very fragile person when it comes to physical strength. She is more of a Mentally strong personality. She saved Manik..no...not physically..but from his own devils.(read mentally and emotionally)
You cannot expect every girl to know KARATE and beat the shit out of the person who is troubling you.No..
Fragile girls do exist and trust me there is nothing wrong in it. Manik is her hero..so as Nandini is his hero.
Both of them have fought for each other in the past and they'll continue doing so.

About the kiss..well ..i shouldn't say anything cos i'll get into the mood.It was Beautiful.Bas.
The miss kisses were the buildup for this Kiss! LOL

Anyways..I wish you luck..I hope you return to watch this show cause theres much more left and most of the people here trust the WRITERS.

You put it beautifully , point by point.  Nandini 's character isn't ruined.
I feel like me few are tired with this fusion concert, which left them confused. And fed up due to the dragging. (as I mentioned in my reply)
I feel once this track is closed  it will be more clear. We need patience and we are running out of it.

Edited by pavi_ - 03 May 2015 at 8:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CooChi..oishu..

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
This fusion concert drag is actually very irritating but i disagree with everthing u wrote about Nandini . Nandini has always lived for happiness of the people she loves, her world revolves around the ppl she loves and Manik is one of them. She had dreams but sacrificed for Rishab.
U definitely cannot compare her with gopi bahu.
Nandini has always struggled alone but now she has Manik by her side therefore she expresses her insecurities openly!
But dare someone point a finger on the ppl she loves tigress Nandini will come back in her full form!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chatritsCooChi-bharti-

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaNanFF

This fusion concert drag is actually very irritating but i disagree with everthing u wrote about Nandini . Nandini has always lived for happiness of the people she loves, her world revolves around the ppl she loves and Manik is one of them. She had dreams but sacrificed for Rishab.
U definitely cannot compare her with gopi bahu.
Nandini has always struggled alone but now she has Manik by her side therefore she expresses her insecurities openly!
But dare someone point a finger on the ppl she loves tigress Nandini will come back in her full form!

ABSOLUTELY,!  we saw her roaring against nyonika just a few episodes back.  She doesnt spare anyone who casts an evil eye on the people she cares, yeh toh manik hai,  her manik the precious oneWink.  

Go to top