TR SS - BAARISH by Diya Ghosh

Posted: 8 years ago

Banners:

Banner credits to Cupcake. 

Hello everyone! This story may be known for some people who have already read it on Facebook. But many of them don't know, so with the permission of writer Diya Ghosh, I am posting it here on behalf of her.

First things first, you may all think that I am being rude here, but I am supposed to say this

1.      No one will ask anyone about the further story as its already done. You are going to wait till the update is up.

2.      Members who have already read the story are not allowed to leak the further track either.

3.      No one has the right to copy the concept of this story.

4.      No one will spam the thread for the update.

5.      No abusive language is going to be encouraged here, if you don't want to read it; you are welcome not to read and not to comment.

The story has 5 chapters and an epilogue, I may update every alternate day or for every 2 days.

Scroll down for index and chapter 1 

Edited by hima_taarey - 8 years ago
INDEX

CHAPTER 1 - SCROLL DOWN
CHAPTER 2 - PG 6 
CHAPTER 3 - PG 12
CHAPTER 4 - PG 17
CHAPTER 5 - PG 22
EPILOGUE - PG 27 Edited by hima_taarey - 8 years ago

Chapter 1

It was raining heavily.

Damn, how will she go home now? Ugh, usually she does have her car, but today it has gone for servicing.

Taani was planning to take a taxi or a bus but her bad luck, it is pouring. Plus, it is midnight.

If her brother, who was in Delhi at the moment, got to know she'd be dead.

Taani Shekhawat, manager of Shekhawat business is scared of her brother.

If you ask her why, she would gulp and answer- "He's possessive." Possessive? That's a good thing, right? She's smile proudly and nod.

"No matter how much we fight, I love his possessive nature. He's my dear brother and my best friend. He's my Swayam bhai." But right now she was just a little hesitant to go out. It was dark, the street was lonely and well, it was raining. But she cant just spend the night in the office can she? So, she took a deep breath and walked outside the office.

She got wet instantly. Her saree got see through and stuck to her body. Her sleeveless blouse turned into a darker shade of green. Her hair was looking as if she had just dipped it in water. Strands of it just sticked to her bare neck covering up for the jewellery. She bit her lower lip wondering how her sight would be at the moment.

The bus stand was near so she just ran under it, not wanting to get more wet. She stood under the stand breathing heavily. She heard some footsteps nearing. She looked towards her right and saw a guy coming to the stand.

He was wearing a white shirt which was now a little transparent because of the water and his blue jeans had darkened. His hair was messy and water was dripping from it. He came and stood beside her. She turned to the front and forwarded her hand to stop a taxi if it came but just then the guy placed his hand on her arm and put it down. She looked at him."Tumhe seriously lagta hai taxi iss samay mil jayegi?" he asked. "Woh main woh main..." she tried to speak but she was just lost in his eyes. "Mere saath chalo." he said holding her hand. Her eyebrows raised and she frees her hand. "Kahan? Aur aap kaun ho?" she asked worried who this person was.

"Dont worry main tumhare saath kuchh galat nahin karne wala. I was just here for coffee jab tumhe dekha bus stand ki taraf jaate hue. I thought you might need help. I have my car. Address do main tumhe drop kar dunga." he said with a smile. But Taani was confused. "Itni raat ko coffee?" He smirked. "Reyaansh Singhaniya ke mood swings ka part hai." She took a deep breath making a hollow appear on her neck which he felt like touching.

They both couldn't understand why they were feeling so attracted to each other. Nevertheless they tried to ignore the feeling. She followed him to his car and sat beside the driver's seat. "And you are?" he asked suddenly while he started the car. "Taani Shekhawat." she said nervously and put a strand of hair behind her ear. There was silence for sometime. "Reyaansh what do you do?" she asked to avoid the awkward silence. "I am a dancer." he replied and stopped the car. "Kya hua?" she asked. "Abhi tak tumne mujhe apne address nahin bataya. I dont know where to go further." She licked her lips and told him where to go. He was trying hard not to look at her as it would only make him do an action which was beyond the limit at the moment. There Taani was feeling very awkward as her saree had turned see through. She had no idea how to cover her stomach which was peeking through her saree.

They reached her place. "Thank you so much Reyaansh." she smiled. "You're most welcome." he smiled back. She untied the seat belt and was about to get up when he lost control and grabbed her hand and placed his lips on her right cheek. Her eyes opened wide. She pushed him lightly and ran inside her house. Rey slapped his forehead. "Damn!" he drove angrily back to his house.

While Taani was sitting on her bed confused. She put her hand on her right cheek and blushed. She felt really happy but she couldnt understand why. She just did. But she knew it was probably their first and last meeting. And she couldnt help it.

PRECAP: TR SECOND MEET 

Ab jitna hai utna hi dungi na, dont complaint ki chota hai; coz utna hi hai chapter and when i will keep posting early, then why worry? 

Anyways, please encourage her with some comments, she is upcoming writer yet and she needs your encouragement. 

Dont comment like you comment on Nawreen's stories ðŸ˜•

Add my PMs account Hima_PMs

Edited by hima_taarey - 8 years ago
I hardly go on fb and have never read it
But its seriously amazing
Taarey's meet was really beautiful
And the kiss was like a cherry on cake
Diya you should seriously keep writing
Good luck
Egarly waiting to read more
awsum start 
Taarey's meet😉
And the kiss was like baarish of summer
Diya !ur writing skills are just amazing
Good luck
waiting 4 next 
update soon

nice start yr
tr meet like this
rey ne suddenly kiss kr liya
or taani ko bura b nai laga
wah nice ha
nxt prt update soon
Wow nice start. and superb tittle, taarey meet was awesome. first kiss on first meeting wow :D , swayams discription was cute. Thanks for the pm. 
Nice update
love it
taarey first meet was fab
update soon